Senator Mike Lee's SOTU Response...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-ByUoAU8M0]Senator Mike Lee Tea Party SOTU Response 2014 - YouTube[/ame]

Senator Mike Lee's SOTU Response... should be taken into consideration that his reactionary wildness to the far right has offended many of his GOP supporters here in Utah.

He needs to get on the better side by primary season 2016 because he is going to have to face an open party primary.

Senator Mike Lee's SOTU Response... should be taken into consideration that his reactionary wildness to the far right has offended many of his GOP supporters here in Utah.

He needs to get on the better side by primary season 2016 because he is going to have to face an open party primary.

He seems very logical and reasonable. I think you see 'reactionary wildness' because that's what you wanna see. I like the guy. I wish him the best of luck.

I thought the gop trotted out a nice lady who sat on a sofa with a picture of her family and spoke softly.

oh Tea Party HC plan: abolish govt and insurance and go back to bartering with chickens. ofay.

There goes fake speaking on behalf of others again.

I get a kick out of him. I don't take anything he says too seriously. He's a weird little closet Obamabot. I'll never understand why people come to Message Boards and intentionally misrepresent themselves. It's an old failed Message Board tactic. Everyone here knows Fakey is a programmed Obamabot. I have no idea why he continues the charade. But anyway, it's entertainment. Ya gotta have fun with it. ;)

You know, I didn't listen to all of them. They need to pick one person to give the response and then move along.

Typical of why our rights are eroding. The Democrats are malignant and the Republicans are useless. Endless hot air about how big government is bad, virtually nothing in terms of what he and Republicans would do about it.

Without any plan, any proposals, any ideas, all the anti-big government rhetoric is meaningless.

You know, I didn't listen to all of them. They need to pick one person to give the response and then move along.

Why?

No one forces you to watch any of them.

But for some reason you feel the need to imply that their actions are a bother to you.

What did he say you disagreed with?

I thought the gop trotted out a nice lady who sat on a sofa with a picture of her family and spoke softly.

oh Tea Party HC plan: abolish govt and insurance and go back to bartering with chickens. ofay.

That and making sure that "small" government insurance that each and every pregnancy results in a birth.

And that "small" government can define marriage.

Although to be fair..some of the stuff in the speech has merit.

Senator Rand Paul and I are working with some of the most liberal Democrats in Congress to reform the federal criminal-justice system – to help keep violent predators behind bars while creating opportunities for reformed, non-violent offenders to return to the families and neighborhoods that so desperately need them.

Senator John Cornyn has legislation that would empower states to improve K-12 education across the country.

Senator Tim Scott has reforms to improve our job-training programs. And I’ve introduced a bill to modernize higher education, making it more accessible and affordable for lower-income and non-traditional students.

Congressman Tom Graves has a transportation-reform bill to ensure our infrastructure dollars are invested in roads and bridges, and not wasted on bureaucrats and special interests.

Congressman Mike Pompeo introduced a bill to end all federal subsidies for the energy industry. And others are working on proposals to do the same for every industry – so that business profits are won from customers, not through political connections. After all, if we’re going to reform welfare, we really should start with corporate welfare.

Those sound pretty good.

He offered nothing beyond trite key phrases of no substantive plans, which sums up the TPM to a tee.

Oh look!

a liar.

Hey, if we want 3 we'll have 3. If we want 50 we'll have them.

If you don't like it don't watch. If some of the networks don't want to broadcast them, that's fine also.

Typical of why our rights are eroding. The Democrats are malignant and the Republicans are useless. Endless hot air about how big government is bad, virtually nothing in terms of what he and Republicans would do about it.

Without any plan, any proposals, any ideas, all the anti-big government rhetoric is meaningless.

Why do you think there needs to be plans and proposals for problems that don't exist?

Wouldn't plans and proposals for things that would be taken care of by the private sector and the marketplace increase government?

He offered nothing beyond trite key phrases of no substantive plans, which sums up the TPM to a tee.

Actually, if you read my quote right before this one, I said the same thing.

My question to Jake was what he "disagreed" with since Jake called it "reactionary wildness to the far right" I did not what he wasn't specific enough about, which was everything he said.

What's wrong with bartering? And who is for abolishing government or insurance?

Forum List

Back