Senator Josh Hawley Calls for Investigation into Democrat Abuse of Senate Ethics Process, files ethics counter-complaint against 7 Democrat Senators

4 years of coup attempts
Decades of illegal spying
Admitted politically partisan Impeachments
Admitted election fraud
^These are all lies.^
Your mentally unstable butt-hurt opinion-based incorrect 'Nuh-Uh' is duly noted...
Sorry, kid. Facts are facts.

Get over it.
Facts are facts...and everything I posted is factual, official, documented, substantiated, proven, and the links and evidence - as you already know - have been presented / provided over and over and over again ...

....as opposed to your never-ending opinionated 'Nuh-it's.

:p

Go away, lying troll.

“The Democrats admitted in their complaint that Hawley’s electoral college objection was lawful.”

So these Dim pieces of shit filed an ethics complaint against Hawley for perfectly lawful behavior?

Fuck each and every one of them in the caboose with Nancy’s fist.

What the hell is wrong with these scumbags?
Democrats can say and do as they please. No one every holds them to account, so what does it matter really?
and also Republicans are the only ones that go to jail

Democrats' refusal to officially investigate voter fraud, ignoring 78 million Americans, caused / incited an Insurrection. Every single Democrat needs to be investigated...

...and we need to see all of Pres Biden's communications during the Capitol Riot because he MAY have been communicating with the CCP and MAY have kept them updated on the status of the event.

'What's good for the goose....'
zero evidence of voter fraud, other then a few Trump supporters.
Hawley's publisher dumped him because of his incitement of riot.
368yse9rcba61.jpg
signed Swallwell and Schiff

Democrats' refusal to officially investigate voter fraud, ignoring 78 million Americans, caused / incited an Insurrection. Every single Democrat needs to be investigated...

...and we need to see all of Pres Biden's communications during the Capitol Riot because he MAY have been communicating with the CCP and MAY have kept them updated on the status of the event.

'What's good for the goose....'
zero evidence of voter fraud, other then a few Trump supporters.
Hawley's publisher dumped him because of his incitement of riot.
368yse9rcba61.jpg

Democrats set the precedence for evidence NOT being necessary....hell, Democrats admitted they had no crime, no evidence, and no witnesses when they Impeached President Trump the 1st time, the 1st Politically Partisan Impeachment in US history.

Your comment is hilarious.
Plenty of evidence for 1st impeachment.

also emails support it. and Bolton's book confirms it.

4 years of coup attempts
Decades of illegal spying
Admitted politically partisan Impeachments
Admitted election fraud
^These are all lies.^
Your mentally unstable butt-hurt opinion-based incorrect 'Nuh-Uh' is duly noted...
Sorry, kid. Facts are facts.

Get over it.
Facts are facts...and everything I posted is factual, official, documented, substantiated, proven, and the links and evidence - as you already know - have been presented / provided over and over and over again ...

....as opposed to your never-ending opinionated 'Nuh-it's.

:p

Go away, lying troll.
Sorry kid, but no matter how loudly you cry about it those things I quoted are not facts. They're lies from the RWNJ infotainment sites.

a fighter! the lion of the senate!

The US Senate used to be called the World's greatest deliberative body. Those days are long gone. Now it's little more than a squirrel cage thanks to men like Hawley, Cruz, and Rand Paul. It now reminds me of that CNN show of some 30 years ago called "Crossfire" minus the intellect, the common sense, and the shared sense of national purpose (which was admittedly not on display on a regular basis).

It's like someone cloned Robert Novak and told him to shave the equivalent of 30 IQ points of any potential argument he was going to make because it would almost certainly go over the heads of his supporters.

Here's the conversation I could imagine happening in the studio before airtime. "Dumb it down, Bob. Think of your core audience. They don't know shit, and they don't care to know. The just want to FEEL. Give them something visceral, Bob. Let them see your passion. Bob, let me put it this way. You could be 100% wrong, but if you show REAL passion, conservatives will be behind you 110%.

Bob's response might be something like this: "I don't know. I don't want to lose my credibility that I've worked so hard to establish for decades now."

And the producers response would be predictable. "What are you talking about Bob? You are here to put asses in seats and drive up the ratings. If you're not willing to do it, they're are plenty of nutcases out there who don't care about credibility, and only care about ratings, and their salary. We can have one of them sitting in your seat in two days. What's it going to be, Bob?

Bob replies thusly: "I'm a clone, remember? Of course I'll do it!

I think i got a plan that might work!

Make Missouri it’s own COUNTRY Before it’s to LATE

No "democratic government" can ever tell you what to think. Your mind belongs to you. It is yours, and yours alone

Forum List

Back