Senator Joni Ernst (R)- "the gift that keeps on giving" :D

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
Joni Ernst Stands By Her Combat Veteran Remarks Without Facing Combat Crooks and Liars
(snip)
Real combat veterans I spoke to don't think much of how the Senator talks up her combat duty. Larry Hanft, for instance, who earned the Combat Infantryman's Badge fighting in Vietnam, says, "By her definition, everybody who stepped off the plan in Kuwait is a combat veteran. Joni Ernst is using her military experience to gain a political edge and pull the wool over the eyes of the American people. She's a fraud..." Mr. Hanft is one of Sen. Ernst's constituents.

Overtaking Hillary & Brian Williams? :rofl:

Good ole Joni is RW/tee potty so its okay for her to lie about her military experience.

Just watch the nutters line up to defend her.

You poor slobbering lefties. This is all you have for American, trying to worm your way into people's asses instead of fixing anything.

Joni Ernst Yes I am a combat veteran - Adam B. Lerner - POLITICO
Legally, the Iowa Republican is correct. In January 1991, President George H.W. Bush declared the entire Arabian peninsula a combat zone, thereby making all soldiers who have served in the region, including on bases in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, technically considered “combat veterans.” The order remains in effect.

You poor slobbering lefties. This is all you have for American, trying to worm your way into people's asses instead of fixing anything.

Legally, the Iowa Republican is correct. In January 1991, President George H.W. Bush declared the entire Arabian peninsula a combat zone, thereby making all soldiers who have served in the region, including on bases in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, technically considered “combat veterans.” The order remains in effect.

Iceweasel

What a hypocrite you are.

Iceweasel

What a hypocrite you are.
Not half as much as idiot libtards, idiot libtard.

I am gonna tuck this one away for future reference.

Legally..... yadayadayada....

This is rich.

Your name really is quite appropriate, you know.

Joni Ernst Stands By Her Combat Veteran Remarks Without Facing Combat Crooks and Liars
(snip)
Real combat veterans I spoke to don't think much of how the Senator talks up her combat duty. Larry Hanft, for instance, who earned the Combat Infantryman's Badge fighting in Vietnam, says, "By her definition, everybody who stepped off the plan in Kuwait is a combat veteran. Joni Ernst is using her military experience to gain a political edge and pull the wool over the eyes of the American people. She's a fraud..." Mr. Hanft is one of Sen. Ernst's constituents.

Well some politicians think that joining the military or claiming to be part of it, gives them special status in the eyes of the American public. But what of all the veterans that didn't get cushy jobs in Washington, struggle to make ends meet, and don't get Ernst's easy paycheck?

This is rich.

Iceweasel is so transparent in his eXtreme partisanship lol. Him and others make no effort to hide their one-sided *cough* "views".

as to the OP, Jodi is a tough cookie by her own admission. Combat? IDK.

(snip)

How about your Senator Blumenthal who lied about serving in Vietnam?

This is rich.

I hope you know exactly where you can tuck it. Legally. LOL

Read it again you stupid fuckstick.

This is rich.

Iceweasel is so transparent in his eXtreme partisanship lol. Him and others make no effort to hide their one-sided *cough* "views".

as to the OP, Jodi is a tough cookie by her own admission. Combat? IDK.
Did you read the link? You aren't partisan? You guys are hypocritical and don't give a flying fuck about facts or truth.

This is rich.

I think this quote is more on point. She was actually in Southern Iraq.

The 1168th Transportation Company of the Iowa National Guard, which Ernst commanded, drove across Kuwait and southern Iraq transporting materials from May to August 2003. The company then served as a protection detail outside Camp Arifjan in Kuwait.

Read more: Joni Ernst Yes I am a combat veteran - Adam B. Lerner - POLITICO

This is rich.

You seem angry. LOL. .

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

New Topics

Forum List

Back