Senator Joni Ernst (R)- "the gift that keeps on giving" :D

You poor slobbering lefties. This is all you have for American, trying to worm your way into people's asses instead of fixing anything.

Joni Ernst Yes I am a combat veteran - Adam B. Lerner - POLITICO
Legally, the Iowa Republican is correct. In January 1991, President George H.W. Bush declared the entire Arabian peninsula a combat zone, thereby making all soldiers who have served in the region, including on bases in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, technically considered “combat veterans.” The order remains in effect.

I am gonna tuck this one away for future reference.

Legally..... yadayadayada....

This is rich.

Your name really is quite appropriate, you know.
Iceweasel is so transparent in his eXtreme partisanship lol. Him and others make no effort to hide their one-sided *cough* "views".

as to the OP, Jodi is a tough cookie by her own admission. Combat? IDK.
Did you read the link? You aren't partisan? You guys are hypocritical and don't give a flying fuck about facts or truth.
Louder, scream LOUDER!

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

You poor slobbering lefties. This is all you have for American, trying to worm your way into people's asses instead of fixing anything.

Legally, the Iowa Republican is correct. In January 1991, President George H.W. Bush declared the entire Arabian peninsula a combat zone, thereby making all soldiers who have served in the region, including on bases in Bahrain and Saudi Arabia, technically considered “combat veterans.” The order remains in effect.

This is rich.

I hope you know exactly where you can tuck it. Legally. LOL

Read it again you stupid fuckstick.
You seem angry. LOL.
You seem stupid. LOL. Did you try to read it again?

This is rich.

Iceweasel is so transparent in his eXtreme partisanship lol. Him and others make no effort to hide their one-sided *cough* "views".

as to the OP, Jodi is a tough cookie by her own admission. Combat? IDK.
Did you read the link? You aren't partisan? You guys are hypocritical and don't give a flying fuck about facts or truth.
Louder, scream LOUDER!
How many useless comments are you going to make?

And we're told the conservatives have a war on women. And who is it that starts hit thread like this? A damn Lib.
No one is attacking her because of her gender. No one here has called her a "vagina" like so many Rrrrrrraging Rrrrrrighties do with Hillary. You do understand that, right?
Hillary's gender isn't the problem. Do you even read the board?

"technically"..............................oooooooooooooooookay.

Yes, facts matter in the real world. Sorry.

Good ole Joni is RW/tee potty so its okay for her to lie about her military experience.

Just watch the nutters line up to defend her.

Joni would be first in line to criticize John Kerrys two Silver Stars
200 fellow soldiers criticized his service, the only one that stuck by Kerry's side. Ended up being a pedophile. Great example!

Good ole Joni is RW/tee potty so its okay for her to lie about her military experience.

200 fellow soldiers criticized his service, the only one that stuck by Kerry's side. Ended up being a pedophile. Great example!

Not hard to find conservatives willing to lie

They don't give Silver Stars out like candy

Only to whiney bitches like Kerry, he came home and lied about our great troops. Probably got a lot of them killed. He also said about our great troops in iraq. About them burning villages and raping women and children. This is presidential material for a liberal. You should be ashamed.

What lie?
By law she is defined as a combat veteran.
I bet you will have no trouble though voting for the lying Hillary Clinton, just like you probably voted for our liar in chief.

Last edited:

Only to whiney bitches like Kerry, he came home and lied about our great troops. Probably got a lot of them killed. He also said about our great troops in iraq. About them burning villages and raping women and children. This is presidential material for a liberal. You should be ashamed.

Actually, Kerry's heroism saved lives and earned two Silver Stars

Joni Ernst saw as much combat as Brian Williams

Wo wee! I'm a combat vet! Who knew?

While it might be technically so it would be completely and utterly disgusting for me to pass myself off as one. Combat vets are exactly that combat vets.

Yes, facts matter in the real world. Sorry.
"technically".....:D

Wo wee! I'm a combat vet! Who knew?

While it might be technically so it would be completely and utterly disgusting for me to pass myself off as one. Combat vets are exactly that combat vets.
Apparently I am too...as is my wife, even tho neither of us saw any combat. I'll have to start declaring that. Woot! I wonder if my friends who ACTUALLY, TRUELY (not "technically") are combat vets would object?

Kerry ran from danger, putting his men in danger. He is a traitor. Over 200 fellow soldiers say so.

What's the big deal, if she is lying she should be fired, and her life long benefits should go too. This is the only way to get honest people back in running our country. Now liberals, are you ready to get rid of the liars in your party?

You said: This is all you have for American, trying to worm your way into people's asses instead of fixing anything.

First, it's "America". Second, seems we are doing pretty good cleaning up GOP mess after the disaster that was Bush and a GOP congress. Facts that can't be denied. Except by the loons.

Kerry ran from danger, putting his men in danger. He is a traitor. Over 200 fellow soldiers say so.

You said: Kerry ran from danger, putting his men in danger. He is a traitor. Over 200 fellow soldiers say so.

You know that's a lie. First, he was on a boat so he couldn't run far. Second, the people under him were both Democrats and Republicans and all who served on his boat said he was outstanding.

Takes real scum to lie about someone who walked the walk. You are one dirty piece of work. A new low for the USMB. No surprise it's a right winger.

Forum List

Back