Senator Grassley voted yes for the crime bill 1994 and voted yes for Nafta. Also McConnell voted for them as well.

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014
New Hartford, Iowa, U.S. Charles Ernest Grassley (born September 17, 1933) is an American politician serving as the president pro tempore of the United States Senate, and the senior United States senator from Iowa. He is in his seventh term in the Senate, having first been elected in 1980.
Born: September 17, 1933, New Hartford, Iowa
Parents: Ruth, Louis Arthur Grassley
Nationality: United States

Chuck Grassley - Wikipedia

-------------------------------------
Tramp loves talking about Biden but Biden spent 36 years in the Senate and Grassley spent 40 years, and all the republicans also voted for Nafta and the Crime Bill of 94, most of them did as well,
so tramp is talking out of his arse.

New Hartford, Iowa, U.S. Charles Ernest Grassley (born September 17, 1933) is an American politician serving as the president pro tempore of the United States Senate, and the senior United States senator from Iowa. He is in his seventh term in the Senate, having first been elected in 1980.
Tramp loves talking about Biden but Biden spent 36 years in the Senate and Grassley spent 40 years, and all the republicans also voted for Nafta and the Crime Bill of 94, most of them did as well,
So don't vote for them dingbat.

Interesting fact: to serve in Congress you have to renounce other citizenships in order to get a security clearance. Most Presidents served in Congress and thus did the same. There is no law stating that a POTUS has to do so.

Trump did not serve in Congress, and could well also be a citizen of some other countries.

This is why I don't think he cares if Trump wins or not.
1604267812764.png

I'm not a republican. Thank you Trump for getting rid of those.

BTW... Trump isn't a republican either.

Edit: Unless of course the RNC learns from this. Then he changed the party for the better. Maybe someday I *might* be a republican. Who knows.

Shame on Grassley

republicans should remember that the next time grassley campaigns for reelection in the republican primary

But in all honesty I like the 1994 crime bill so grassley gets a plus for that and a minus only on NAFTA

But Biden the bigot is running for President. Grassley and McConnell's vote for those two bills would have prevented them from ever being elected President and that's how it should be with Biden. Biden's voting record shows he is a wishy washy jellyfish with no spine to stand up for what's right. He's a guy who will vote with the money or power every time. The dude has no integrity. Stick with Trumpy.

Shame on Grassley

republicans should remember that the next time grassley campaigns for reelection in the republican primary
Same on most the republicans that voted for nafta and the crime bill, there were several that didn't, but mostly Democrats voted nay.

This is why I don't think he cares if Trump wins or not.
View attachment 409736

What do you mean?

So don't vote for them dingbat.

Oh I never would if I could.

Same on most the republicans that voted for nafta and the crime bill,
As I already said, I like the crime bill but not NAFTA

both major political parties were guilty for NAFTA and Ross Perot was right.

But on NAFTA even I was wrong and have had to change my own thinking since the 1990s

we all make mistakes but not everyone learns from their mistakes

Forum List

Back