Senator Graham ordered to testify in front of grand jury in Trump election probe

Then let them file for extradiction.

They have no legal authority.

I know scumbag Fani Willis wants publicity and to make herself known in the Nazi party with her grandstanding and showboating.

They most certainly do have the authority.

Well, maybe if you hold your breath and stomp your feet....

They have zero jurisdiction over a Senator for North Carolina. Willis is a publicity whore trying to ride Trump hate up the ranks of the Nazi party.

She depends on retards like you to be outraged.

I'm not outraged. To me it gives the people the legitimate right to tell the courts to bugger off and leave them alone also.

Personal Jurisdiction. They can only enforce the subpoena if he comes to the state.

Why would he do that? This is, like the J6 charade, nothing but a political show trial.

Mr. law and order on the judiciary committee, and JAG officer in the United States Navy?

This is the guy we’re talking about here?

Mr. law and order on the judiciary committee, and JAG officer in the United States Navy?

This is the guy we’re talking about here?

I've called Adam Schiff (Nazi,CA) to appear before me to answer questions about his many acts of treason.

I have every bit as much authority to demand Herr Schitt appear as Fani Willis does.

Disdain for Law and order seems to be a common trait of the right wing in America.
States should be able to protect their elections against outside agitators. Through the courts is the correct way.

Disdain for Law and order seems to be a common trait of the right wing in America.
States should be able to protect their elections against outside agitators. Through the courts is the correct way.

Stick to goats, moron.

Fani has ZERO authority outside of her county.

She's just grandstanding in an attempt to rise up in the Nazi ranks.

Forum List

Back