Senator Graham Is Going Hunting For Hunter & Wait Until You See His Witness List

Billiejeens

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2019
With Impeachment coming to an end Senator Lindsey Graham is just getting started and over the weekend he’s making sure everyone knows he’s going after Hunter Biden.

From one quote it appears that Senator Graham’s witness list will include some of the biggest names in the Democrat party Sally Yates, Andrew McCabe, Rod Rosenstein, and John Kerry’s staff just to name a few. Graham said during an interview on Fox News, “we need to call the chief of staff to John Kerry who was told about the conflict of interest with Hunter Biden being on Burisma’s board early on. Heinz, the stepson of John Kerry, was a business partner of Hunter Biden and Devon Archer.”

Watch: Senator Graham Is Going Hunting For Hunter & Wait Until You See His Witness List – Red Right Daily

BJ - Recap

The impeachment hoax succeeded in raising the President's approval numbers about 10 points, all but insuring his reelection and succeeded in bring a harsh and most likely criminal light on the Bidens and the Kerrys

That's not even the big fish in all of this - stay tuned.

EQBjz69XkAAQsEZ

Good I can’t wait. You go Lindsay. Get all the information you can. And now that you’re doing that, Democrats can start looking at trumps kids. Before they were untouchable, but now Trump and the Republicans have turned them into a “fair game“.

start with “I get all the funding I need from Russia“.

and who paid Jared Kushner‘s debt for his 666 building?

I think this is exciting and great news. Go Lindsey!!!!

EQBjz69XkAAQsEZ

Good I can’t wait. You go Lindsay. Get all the information you can. And now that you’re doing that, Democrats can start looking at trumps kids. Before they were untouchable, but now Trump and the Republicans have turned them into a “fair game“.

I laugh

EQBjz69XkAAQsEZ

And then go after Nancy's kids. And the grandchildren. Along with Feinstein. Lets check all of the questionable things.

EQBjz69XkAAQsEZ

You’re so full of shit. President Trump’s kids don’t work for foreign companies. Even if they chose to, they are qualified in their professions.
Hunter is a screw up and a drug addict, and a deadbeat dad.

Quid pro Joe bombed in Iowa, and is expected to bomb in New Hampshire and Nevada. And he's running out of money I think, so there's some doubt he even makes it to south Carolina. So, if he drops out should the Senate continue to focus on Hunter? To me, if Joe is done for then why bother? You can't impeach either one of them. But on the other hand, maybe it wouldn't hurt to expose the corruption by everybody involved and let the chips fall where they may. And frankly, if illegalities are alleged and provable then criminal charges should be brought.

With Impeachment coming to an end Senator Lindsey Graham is just getting started and over the weekend he’s making sure everyone knows he’s going after Hunter Biden.

From one quote it appears that Senator Graham’s witness list will include some of the biggest names in the Democrat party Sally Yates, Andrew McCabe, Rod Rosenstein, and John Kerry’s staff just to name a few. Graham said during an interview on Fox News, “we need to call the chief of staff to John Kerry who was told about the conflict of interest with Hunter Biden being on Burisma’s board early on. Heinz, the stepson of John Kerry, was a business partner of Hunter Biden and Devon Archer.”

Watch: Senator Graham Is Going Hunting For Hunter & Wait Until You See His Witness List – Red Right Daily

BJ - Recap

The impeachment hoax succeeded in raising the President's approval numbers about 10 points, all but insuring his reelection and succeeded in bring a harsh and most likely criminal light on the Bidens and the Kerrys

Well, I wish him luck......:71:

Quid pro Joe bombed in Iowa, and is expected to bomb in New Hampshire and Nevada. And he's running out of money I think, so there's some doubt he even makes it to south Carolina. So, if he drops out should the Senate continue to focus on Hunter? To me, if Joe is done for then why bother? You can't impeach either one of them. But on the other hand, maybe it wouldn't hurt to expose the corruption by everybody involved and let the chips fall where they may. And frankly, if illegalities are alleged and provable then criminal charges should be brought.

Why would we look the other way to obvious corruption?

BJ - Recap

Well, I wish him luck......:71:
:itsok:

EQBjz69XkAAQsEZ

You’re so full of shit. President Trump’s kids don’t work for foreign companies. Even if they chose to, they are qualified in their professions.
Hunter is a screw up and a drug addict, and a deadbeat dad.
PolitiFact - Eric Trump’s false claim that the Trump family ‘got out of all international business’

I really like this article by politifact. They list dozens of articles at the end. Research on trumps family involvement overseas.

Eric Trump said, "When my father became commander in chief of this country, we got out of all international business."

we know that’s a lie.

There are so many of these kind of articles involving all of the Trump kids

Qatar revamps investment strategy after Kushner building bailout

Kushner was chief executive of Kushner Companies when it acquired 666 Fifth Avenue in 2007 for $1.8 billion, a record at the time for a Manhattan office building. It has been a drag on his family’s real estate company ever since.

The debt-laden skyscraper was bailed out by Brookfield last August, when it took a 99-year lease on the property, paying the rent for 99 years upfront. Financial terms were not disclosed.

(Qatar didn’t even know its money was going to rescue Jared Kushner. But it’s rumored to be $1 billion.)

Trump criticizes the Bidens, but his own family’s business raises questions

But ethics experts warn against drawing too close a comparison between Hunter Biden’s business and the Trump family’s.

“The unavoidable difference is the fact that Donald Trump right now has two adult sons who are traveling the world and the country, running a business that not only they benefit from, but that the president of the United States is profiting from,” Maguire said. “There is no parallel for that.”

—-

There are dozens of these articles with details and dates and times and documents. Go after Hunter Biden and people will start taking a very close look at trumps three children of the corn.
They pretty much escaped scrutiny so far, but after trump university and Trump foundation, I believe people need to take a closer look.

EQBjz69XkAAQsEZ

Good too, Graham needs his hypocrisy, among other things, to be exposed to the pubic domain.

BJ - Recap

Yes Lindsey!!! You go girl!!

Got get all of them bad menssssss !!

Yasssss Bitch, Yasssss!!!!

0a (66).jpg

"Hello Hunted, firstly, congratulations on your new daughter with the Arkansas stripper. Can we get you anything to snort or shoot up before the interrogation?"

"Did your daddy discuss selling access to the White House with you before.... well, before selling access to the White House?"

"What portion of the $86,000/month salary given to you by Burisma was kicked back to daddy for a 'comission'?

"Exactly how much Russian do you speak and how much experience do you have in the Upstream or Downsteam production of hydrocarbons, including exploration, drilling, and completion of oil and gas wells."

"How do you spell G-A-S?"

images

Last edited:

BJ - Recap

Yes Lindsey!!! You go girl!!

Got get all of them bad menssssss !!

Yasssss Bitch, Yasssss!!!!

View attachment 304794

No Selfies!

Forum List

Back