Senator Cruz Introducing Legislation To Hold City Officials Accountable For Damages And Injuries From Rioting

Officials that abandon citizens should be held criminally liable for it. Mayors like that piece of shit in Seattle should be in prison for aiding domestic terrorists.

• Banned
when i agree with him i call him "Senator Cruz", when i disagree i say "Lyin' Ted"

What kind of "ism" is this? And by a Republican?
stoicism?
Lyin' Ted is no philosopher.
he was Solicitor General of Texas and a professor of law...some say Trump will make him Supreme Court Justice!

Publicity stunt for the deplorables. McConnell won’t even bring it to the floor.

The
when i agree with him i call him "Senator Cruz", when i disagree i say "Lyin' Ted"

What kind of "ism" is this? And by a Republican?
stoicism?
Lyin' Ted is no philosopher.
he was Solicitor General of Texas and a professor of law...some say Trump will make him Supreme Court Justice!

Then why is he so ignorant about the law”?

Great idea. Any politician whose actions causes harm to a citizen should be held personally responsible. The families of all those dead people who unnecessarily died because of Trump's inaction and lies should be able to sue him personally. This could be fun.

Great idea. Any politician whose actions causes harm to a citizen should be held personally responsible. The families of all those dead people who unnecessarily died because of Trump's inaction and lies should be able to sue him personally. This could be fun.
Can it be made retroactive so Hillary can be sued for Benghazi and Obama for Fast and Furious and for those who lost their plans and doctors in obamadontcare? You see where we're going with this, don't you? Every president has to make decisions when they face challenges and they don't get to take a mulligan. Deliberately allowing miscreants to riot and harm people with no consequences, however, is dereliction of duty.

Can we make Ted personally liable for the US bombing hospitals in Afghanistan?

Officials that abandon citizens should be held criminally liable for it. Mayors like that piece of shit in Seattle should be in prison for aiding domestic terrorists.

"It's going away. Like a miracle." Now, that's abandoning citizens.

Forum List

Back