Senator Claire McCaskill Rips Into The President

Hey, what can I say. Rump is such a colossal failure he gets it all done in 3.
TDS

Well, you did win an important Award. You just on a self applied Tattoo for your forehead. This way, everyone you meet can already know before you open your mouth and verify it.

View attachment 360799

Daryl Clunt, the proven coward, spews bullshit as he hides behind his little keyboard. When called out? He curls up in the fetal position and sticks his thumb in his mouth. It's the "leftard way".

I can always tell when I hit a home run. Here comes the Rumpsters to try and unbury one of their own. Keep digging.

You are a joke, Daryl Klunt.......you make no salient points and on top of that? You are a gutless coward.

If you mean would I volunteer for a high risk mission? Nope, never did but I went on a couple and just did my friggin job like everyone else involved. I'll say it again, I ain't no hero. But I guess you think you are. Rexall Rangers all do.

YOU claimed that I wouldn't "diss" you in person when I pissed you off to the point that you lost your temper. I gave you the means to contact me INCLUDING my cell-phone number and you folded like a cheap tent. My advice to you is to stop accusing others of cowardly behavior when you have proven yourself to be gutless and without conviction....get the point now?

TDS

Well, you did win an important Award. You just on a self applied Tattoo for your forehead. This way, everyone you meet can already know before you open your mouth and verify it.

View attachment 360799

Daryl Clunt, the proven coward, spews bullshit as he hides behind his little keyboard. When called out? He curls up in the fetal position and sticks his thumb in his mouth. It's the "leftard way".

I can always tell when I hit a home run. Here comes the Rumpsters to try and unbury one of their own. Keep digging.

You are a joke, Daryl Klunt.......you make no salient points and on top of that? You are a gutless coward.

If you mean would I volunteer for a high risk mission? Nope, never did but I went on a couple and just did my friggin job like everyone else involved. I'll say it again, I ain't no hero. But I guess you think you are. Rexall Rangers all do.

YOU claimed that I wouldn't "diss" you in person when I pissed you off to the point that you lost your temper. I gave you the means to contact me INCLUDING my cell-phone number and you folded like a cheap tent. My advice to you is to stop accusing others of cowardly behavior when you have proven yourself to be gutless and without conviction....get the point now?

You still don't get it. You just aren't that important to anyone other than yourself. Why would I bother traveling to see you when I haven't been to Ireland. I've been to England, Wales and Scotland but never Ireland. Now unless you have more to offer than Ireland does don't flatter yourself that you are important enough for anyone to bother with. Now, if you pony up for some serious bucks I may consider it. Like everyone else, I do have a price. Let's see if you can afford it.

TDS

View attachment 360799

You still don't get it. You just aren't that important to anyone other than yourself. Why would I bother traveling to see you when I haven't been to Ireland. I've been to England, Wales and Scotland but never Ireland. Now unless you have more to offer than Ireland does don't flatter yourself that you are important enough for anyone to bother with. Now, if you pony up for some serious bucks I may consider it. Like everyone else, I do have a price. Let's see if you can afford it.

Klunt, you are the one that got your pussy all sore when I dissed you and didn't pay proper homage to your military service as if it made your opinion worth more than mine. So much, that you claimed that I wouldn't say the things I do to you in real time. I took you up on that challenge REAL fucking quick by not only giving you my cellphone number so that we could discuss this issue off the board but a locale where we could have a nice, gentlemanly meeting if that would prove to you that you don't cause me to worry or fret in the slightest.

Summation? Don't shoot off that big, liberal, pussy mouth of yours and attempt to present yourself in a manner where you think you can intimidate someone unless you have the sac to back it up. I am the same as I was yesterday, what I am today and the way I will be tomorrow. I post youtube videos of me playing music, I post real time pics of myself. I don't hide even in this day of communist POS groups like antifa and BLM "doxxing" those that are not onboard with the commie agenda. You can't save face on this issue, Daryl Klunt. You suck at debate, your fact free, emotional rants about anyone that isn't a commie fuckface like you doesn't sway me in the slightest.

Are we clear on this matter? Do you now understand that it's best to hold your cyber hat in hand and that you should NEVER challenge someone lest you be taken up on it and have to prove your nads have "dropped"?

More and more talk on Trump and his actions while so much is changing.
Republican politicians have been mainly silent but some are going a different direction than the President.

Losing support on earth scorching actions is exhausting. Things are changing and we all could use a break.

"Former Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-MO) agreed, noting that Trump truly believes he’s an expert politician and that he knows best."
“No one is going to convince him otherwise,” she explained. “And he’s wrong. He’s wrong about why he got elected and how he got elected. He’s certainly wrong in thinking that he can keep preaching to a shrinking base and win this election. What I really think is interesting, Nicolle, you’re seeing some backing up of some interesting folks like Lindsey Graham taking the side of NASCAR in terms of banning the Confederate flag. Roger Wicker (R) from Mississippi saying it was the right thing to do to take down the Mississippi flag that had the emblem of the Confederacy on it. You have Mitch McConnell going out of his way to preach the gospel of masks and wearing masks. So, you’re seeing some of this, and although they have to be very careful because if Lindsey Graham (R-SC) were to actually show disloyalty, then he’s really in trouble in his election. All these senators that are in trouble if they lose even 2 or 3 percent of the Trump base because of disloyalty, they could find themselves out of a job. So they really are in a boxed canyon."

By the way this is from Nicolle Wallace's MSNBC show. She says Trump will never make it on TV again.

"Former Senator" HAAAAAA HAAAAAAAA!

Forum List

Back