Senator Biden blocked the first Black Woman to be nominated to the Supreme Court

Sure it would. People just like you would be denying Biden's racism yet again.
The race-card factories have to work overtime to keep Dave supplied, given how often Dave flings those race-cards.

I pointed out before that Brown didn't get a threat of filibuster for being black. She got a threat of filibuster for being a Constitution-raping fascist kook. Needless to say, every conservative here has chosen to deliberately lie about that.

As always conservatives, understand that you lying about us doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you liars, devoted servants of the Lord of Lies.

Last edited:
Thread sumary:

Republicans are being as deliberately dishonest. And no one is surprised.

First, Brown was never nominated to the SC, or being considered for the SC. Her thing was about a DC Circuit Court nomination.

All the Republicans here were clueless about about that. I cazn't say they're lying, because they're all literally too stupid to lie. They were given some propaganda to repeat, and like the obedient cult zombies they are, none of them considered checking it. Conservatives aren't supposed to think, they're supposed to blindly obey, and they do.

Second, Joe Biden never said being a black woman was the only qualification, as they're implying. That's the basis of their hypocrisy argument, and it's a big steaming pile. The threat of filibuster was issued because she was so hostile to civil rights, and she was a wild-eyed extremist judicial activist who thought the Constitution was whatever she wanted it to be. Blocking her was protecting minorities.

So, do any of you Republicans regret pushing this big lie, or, as usual, do you only regret getting busted for it?

(You don't have to answer. We already know Republicans never feel regret in any form about lying.)

hread sumary: in left terms thus an emotional rant free of rationalization.

Republicans are being as deliberately dishonest. And no one is surprised. Your kind are so fucking insecure, and there's good reason for it too. No lady, not everyone thinks like or approves of you, thank God.

First, Brown was never nominated to the SC, or being considered for the SC. DC Circuit Court nomination & potential for USSC. So Biden didn't block a black woman's nomination to court then? You lie and accuse others of it because you're an emotional riddled leftist.

All the Republicans here were clueless about about that. I cazn't say they're lying, because they're all literally too stupid to lie. They were given some propaganda to repeat, and like the obedient cult zombies they are, none of them considered checking it. Conservatives aren't supposed to think, they're supposed to blindly obey, and they do. Meanwhile it's YOU who is missing context.

Second, Joe Biden never said being a black woman was the only qualification, as they're implying. It was a major qualification you racism adoring hack. Straight from his own mouth.

That's the basis of their hypocrisy argument, and it's a big steaming pile. You're a liar lady. Video below, fucking loser.

The threat of filibuster was issued because she was so hostile to civil rights, and she was a wild-eyed extremist judicial activist who thought the Constitution was whatever she wanted it to be. Blocking her was protecting minorities. Oh sure lady, it was for whatever reason Biden stated it was.

So, do any of you Republicans regret pushing this big lie, or, as usual, do you only regret getting busted for it? What big lie, that it wasn't for the USSC? Neat, it was another court system, context lady, context.

(You don't have to answer. We already know Republicans never feel regret in any form about lying.) Poor baby.

Last edited:
View attachment 628374
Brown was on Bush’s shortlist to replace her. She would have been the first Black woman ever nominated to serve as an associate justice of the Supreme Court. But Biden appeared on CBS’s “Face the Nation” to warn that if Bush nominated Brown, she would face a filibuster. “I can assure you that would be a very, very, very difficult fight and she probably would be filibustered,” Biden said. Asked by moderator John Roberts “Wasn’t she just confirmed?,” Biden replied that the Supreme Court is a “totally different ballgame” because “a circuit court judge is bound by stare decisis. They don’t get to make new law.”
What Biden threatened was unprecedented. There has never been a successful filibuster of a nominee for associate justice in the history of the republic. Biden wanted to make a Black woman the first in history to have her nomination killed by filibuster. Bush eventually nominated Samuel A. Alito Jr.

Comment:
Read the article.
Judge Brown was more qualified than Jackson, but because she was too mainstream for Biden and the crazy left Dems they blocked her before she could even get a hearing.

Joe Biden has been a racist his entire adult life.

DC Circuit Court nomination & potential for USSC.
So you're admitting the OP lied, and then you're running cover for the lie.

Just making it clear where everyone stands. We call out lies, and you defend them.

So Biden didn't block a black woman's nomination to court then?
Of course he did. And?

Oh, I see. You're pushing the big lie that Biden said race was the only thing that matters. You know it's a lie, but you don't care. TheParty says lie, and you jump to obey.

You lie and accuse others of it because you're an emotional riddled leftist.
I'm not the one who just told two whoppers, as you just did. I've been entirely truthful, while you've been a lying sack of shit. Satan is the Lord of Lies, and you lovingly tongue his rectum.

Now, hasn't TheParty issued you some new propaganda points? You'd best run and check what they are. I know you're an obedient party hack, but TheParty expects you to keep us with the latest propaganda.

Without exception, every person I've seen who constantly flings pedo-accusations is fascist filth. This poster is no exception.

The old Nazis did it to the Jews. The new Nazis do it to Democrats.

What, you Nazi asslickers think it's not obvious that you're running right out of the Nazi playbook?

Now, how do your fascist leaders tell you to respond to that? Run and check. You wouldn't want to be caught thinking on your own. You know how much your leaders hate that.
That bullshit you just spewed gets a two word response. Fuck you. A piece of shit who support some a light on pedos “judge”. By your standards that means you support light sentences for pedos. Sucks when your own standards get used against you doesn’t it shitstain?

Without exception, every person I've seen who constantly flings pedo-accusations is fascist filth. This poster is no exception.

The old Nazis did it to the Jews. The new Nazis do it to Democrats.

What, you Nazi asslickers think it's not obvious that you're running right out of the Nazi playbook?

Now, how do your fascist leaders tell you to respond to that? Run and check. You wouldn't want to be caught thinking on your own. You know how much your leaders hate that.
Sheer projection. It's your only talent.

The race-card factories have to work overtime to keep Dave supplied, given how often Dave flings those race-cards.

I pointed out before that Brown didn't get a threat of filibuster for being black. She got a threat of filibuster for being a Constitution-raping fascist kook. Needless to say, every conservative here has chosen to deliberately lie about that.

As always conservatives, understand that you lying about us doesn't make us hypocrites. It just makes you liars, devoted servants of the Lord of Lies.
Can you show a quote from anyone who opposed Brown's nomination saying she was a Constitution-raping fascist kook?

Hop to it.

If you could point to any such lies, you wouldn't come across as such a butthurt fascist sore-loser, lying for the glory of his fascist cult.

But you can't, so you do.
Again go fuck yourself. Your constant slinging of the term Nazi marks you a low education asshole who can’t think for himself. By the way asshole, pretty much ALL your claims about Trump and his supporters have been proven to be bullshit. Stay under the bridge troll. Less chance you embarrass yourself again that way.

So show where Xiden and your fellow racist idiots threatened to filibuster ANYBODY other than the BLACK WOMAN. Hop to it. He specifically pointed out they would filibuster the BLACK WOMAN. Nobody else.

So show where Xiden and your fellow racist idiots threatened to filibuster ANYBODY other than the BLACK WOMAN.
Harriet Miers.

You know, the person Bush actually _did_ nominate to the SC, contrary to the race-baiting lies that you're deliberately spouting, on orders of TheParty.

Remember, you can't gaslight normal intelligent people. that only works on yoru fellow fascist shitstains, and even they only pretend to believe your lies.

So, do you support the two BigLies which is the premise of this thread? Of course you do. It's a lie from TheParty, so you have to endorse it.

Clock's ticking, Mammy. Get busy.
This thread is an attempt to deflect from the ongoing racist attacks on Justice Brown, and you back it big time. How do you excuse that?

I mean, aside from admitting that you've grown so very fond of tonguing white supremacist rectums. You can't be honest like that, so make up an appropriate lie, and share it with us.

That bullshit you just spewed gets a two word response. Fuck you. A piece of shit who support some a light on pedos “judge”.
This one who would have made the perfect little GoodGerman, and he wants everyone to know it. After all, TheParty told him how Jews were murdering children and drinking their blood. Anyone disagreeing must be in league with the child cannibals.

I am enjoying how butthurt he's getting over being called out on use of Nazi tactics.

This thread is an attempt to deflect from the ongoing racist attacks on Justice Brown, and you back it big time. How do you excuse that?

I mean, aside from admitting that you've grown so very fond of tonguing white supremacist rectums. You can't be honest like that, so make up an appropriate lie, and share it with us.
"Can you show a quote from anyone who opposed Brown's nomination saying she was a Constitution-raping fascist kook?"

No. No, you can't.

So you're just a piece of shit liar. Run along now, boy.

This one who would have made the perfect little GoodGerman, and he wants everyone to know it. After all, TheParty told him how Jews were murdering children and drinking their blood. Anyone disagreeing must be in league with the child cannibals.

I am enjoying how butthurt he's getting over being called out on use of Nazi tactics.
Whoever's paying you to be this retarded sure is getting their money's worth.

Okay groomer. More projection of your stupidity and lemming tendencies. You hate children and don’t want them protected from people like you. I’m enjoying watching you make a complete ass of yourself. As usual.

Harriet Miers.

You know, the person Bush actually _did_ nominate to the SC, contrary to the race-baiting lies that you're deliberately spouting, on orders of TheParty.

Remember, you can't gaslight normal intelligent people. that only works on yoru fellow fascist shitstains, and even they only pretend to believe your lies.

So, do you support the two BigLies which is the premise of this thread? Of course you do. It's a lie from TheParty, so you have to endorse it.
Wrong. Xiden never went on national television and threatened to filibuster her. Just the BLACK WOMAN. Like all you racist pricks tend to do. Then pathetically trying to deflect like a low education loser. Swing and miss idiot.

So objecting to light sentences for pedos is racist? That tells us exactly what you are. Here’s a hint. It’s not anything good.

Forum List

Back