Senate votes to maintain Big Pharma's Monopoly by blocking competitive imports

:lol: The nobody-likes-you-so-you-can't-have-a-point argument.

LMAO!

Natural News has an opinion against Pharma. Now, THERE'S some shocking, just shocking, news. :rofl:

Except I'm not commenting about what Natural News had to say. I'm commenting about the vote, even with FDA regulation allowed, was turned down.

Also, I'm not trying the nobody likes you argument because there are people who like her. However, I proved she is batshit insane months ago.

It's a valid point though. I mean, the headline from that story is pejorative. That story consists of basic facts, the bill was defeated, and then a pretty one sided interpretation of the matter. Perhaps it was voted down because it wasn't a good bill for a multitude of reasons.

Underlying it is the "natural medicine" mentality that all disease can be cured by chewing on rhubarb and if you look at their other stories you can see what I am talking about.

I'll take the facts at face value. The analysis is what I am dubious about.

::snore:: "You quoted other people! I win!" This was funny the first time I heard it from people who've never had an original idea in their lives. About the fifty-first time, it got boring.

If you're QUITE done dodging and blowing smoke up my ass - as Dennis Miller says, my sphincter is getting ready to sue Phillip Morris - I'd be fascinated to hear you actually refute anything I've said with something more than "I found the place you quoted (which was cited in your post), so that means it's all crap!" Simply restating your opinion as though I said nothing at all just proves you're afraid to hear anything but your own viewpoint.

Strike two, chickenshit. How about you grow a pair?

Is that what this message board is to you? About "winning" and "losing? :rofl:

I could give two shits what you think. I come here to keep up on current events, get a different view on issues, and discuss said issues. I don't come here to have "wins" and "losses". The fact you come into this with such a mindset is sad to say the least.

Then you make me laugh further when quoting Dennis Miller.

I don't really care what you think either about me since you're batshit insane. We've been through this months ago when the board agreed with me through that poll.

But like I said, get some new material, a lot has changed since 2002. That would be like me quoting material on Wall Street, and other financial areas before Enron, etc.

Strike three. You're out. Thanks for playing. Buh bye.

Forum List

Back