Senate Republicans at war over earmarks

earmarks are the conservative version of welfare!

Both party's have members of Congress that work to "bring home the bacon" for their district and state. It's what people want. Government contracts = jobs and re-election. The difference is in terms of what the money goes for. Example: roads and bridges or a new abortion clinic.

Let's see if Biden spews out a bunch of third-grade level personal insults, threats and name calling in response. I'm guessing he won't. He's much better than that.
Are you a junkie?
:confused-84:

He's much better than that.

Hilarious!

Well, of course he is. Trump spat out third-grade personal insults, threats and childish name-calling on a regular basis. Daily. Multiple times a day. Biden doesn't.

Now in fairness, Trump's behavior is not a high bar to cross. In fact, there IS no bar. He is a damaged child and a national embarrassment.

Someone like you won't see that, obviously. More than likely, you behave like that too, so it's "cool".

Let's see if Biden spews out a bunch of third-grade level personal insults, threats and name calling in response. I'm guessing he won't. He's much better than that.
Are you a junkie?

He's much better than that.

Hilarious!

Well, of course he is. Trump spat out third-grade personal insults, threats and childish name-calling on a regular basis. Daily. Multiple times a day. Biden doesn't.

Now in fairness, Trump's behavior is not a high bar to cross. In fact, there IS no bar. He is a damaged child and a national embarrassment.

Someone like you won't see that, obviously. More than likely, you behave like that too, so it's "cool".

What about the earmarks?

real issues do not matter to lefties like you who cant think past trump’s personality

Let's see if Biden spews out a bunch of third-grade level personal insults, threats and name calling in response.

I'm guessing he won't. He's much better than that.

Nope, he’ll just utter “come on man” and shove a bunch of needy beaners down your throat.

Well this thread sure got screwed up.
You mean;

1541520806125.png

Forum List

Back