Senate Report Details Web of Alleged Conflicts of Interest w/Bidens & Foreign Business

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017

as usual sharyl details a timeline of events and what happened. no "anonymous source" and no emotional THIS WAS BULLSHIT so prevalent in todays "news".

now is where the left come in and trash attkisson and say BULLSHIT but offer zero evidence to prove her wrong.

And...No one cares. Mainly because Hunter Biden isn't running for President. But, right wingers who need something to try and mitigate the upcoming disaster will trumpet it anyway.
I predict this will get..zero traction. Mainly because no one cares.

Oh, and Sheryl has no credibility. She shot her own career in the foot a long time ago.

as usual sharyl details a timeline of events and what happened. no "anonymous source" and no emotional THIS WAS BULLSHIT so prevalent in todays "news".

now is where the left come in and trash attkisson and say BULLSHIT but offer zero evidence to prove her wrong.

And...No one cares. Mainly because Hunter Biden isn't running for President. But, right wingers who need something to try and mitigate the upcoming disaster will trumpet it anyway.

Oh, and Sheryl has no credibility. She shot her own career in the foot a long time ago.
LOL, a dead beat like hunter was able to accomplish all this without daddy's help

LOL, a dead beat like hunter was able to accomplish all this without daddy's help

The same LOL I give when I see Don Jr or Eric...or Ivanka.
Unfortunately, nepotism runs on both sides of the aisle.
Making it seem that only Democrats engage in it is disingenuous.

fuck off troll. i told you the left would just come attack the source and offer NOT A FUCKING BIT OF PROOF.

and you proved it.

media matters my ass.

fuck off troll. i told you the left would just come attack the source and offer NOT A FUCKING BIT OF PROOF.

and you proved it.

media matters my ass.

Again, what you got is a lot of Republican manufactured shit by a Senate that is in danger of shifting to the Democrats. And they're pulling out all the stops. And nobody cares. Not while there are a thousand people dying a day.
When you start talking about the Trump children and their financial ties to daddy (who IS President), I'll start taking you seriously.

and you proved it.

media matters my ass.

Again, what you got is a lot of Republican manufactured shit by a Senate that is in danger of shifting to the Democrats. And they're pulling out all the stops. And nobody cares. Not while there are a thousand people dying a day.
When you start talking about the Trump children and their financial ties to daddy (who IS President), I'll start taking you seriously.
if i paypal you $1.91, will you fuck off?

and you proved it.

media matters my ass.

Nope. I'll leave you to shill your wet dreams to the fawing Trump supporters. You can all have your circle jerk over something that literally, outside of a handful of Republicans, no one cares about.

and you proved it.

media matters my ass.

Nope. I'll leave you to shill your wet dreams to the fawing Trump supporters. You can all have your circle jerk over something that literally, outside of a handful of Republicans, no one cares about.
I assume we have some value. After all you are putting us in your sexual fantasies.

Forum List

Back