Senate Passes Covid Relief Bill 50-49

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK America

When you receive your $1400 Stimulus Check.....Thank a Democrat
When you receive your COVID vaccine.....Thank a Democrat
When local businesses stay open because of Stimulus relief....Thank a Democrat.

Just remember......Not a SINGLE Republican voted for it

The far-reaching legislation includes $1,400 stimulus checks, $300-per-week jobless benefits through summer, a child allowance of up to $3,600 for one year, $350 billion for state aid, $34 billion to expand Affordable Care Act subsidies and $14 billion for vaccine distribution.

The final vote was 50-49 along party lines, with every Republican voting "no." It came after Democrats voted down a swath of Republican amendments on repeated votes of 50-49 to avoid disrupting the delicate agreement between progressive and moderate senators.

Republicans have 50 votes. Who abstained?

A Repub I believe by the last name of Sullivan had to return to Alaska because his father-in-law died.
He must be as pussy-whipped as you are!
Feel the lashes.....:whipg:....
I'm single, dip-wad.

That's hardly surprising. We all know your a swampy incel.
BZZZZZZT!!

Incels are on the right, where I am not. You may call me many things, but not on the right.
If I would have listened to your types I would have had to slave to a job, a miserable boss and a horrific life.

Thank you for showing me not how to do it. Thank you.
WTF are you babbling about?

I swear you tRumplings just drift off into lala land sometimes.

OK America

People really needed that money when Trump wanted it..lolol.You care less about peole.

The vaccine would be 4 yrs away with Joe....lol

Last edited:
The far-reaching legislation includes $1,400 stimulus checks, $300-per-week jobless benefits through summer, a child allowance of up to $3,600 for one year, $350 billion for state aid, $34 billion to expand Affordable Care Act subsidies and $14 billion for vaccine distribution.

The final vote was 50-49 along party lines, with every Republican voting "no." It came after Democrats voted down a swath of Republican amendments on repeated votes of 50-49 to avoid disrupting the delicate agreement between progressive and moderate senators.

One was absent. Who cares? If 50-50 , Pig whore Harris would decide,
It does matter. The optics of having a black woman come in and be the tie-breaker for a bill that 70% of the country wants would realy nail home that he GOP all voted no.

By doing 50-49 there was no tie, and the optics look nicer
A Black Woman who is just a token? The DNC and the swamp WANTED Pig Harris for the nominee for President. The PEOPLE who voted gave that whore only 2%. Face it. Nobody likes that nasty woman. Not even Slime-O -Crats.

A Black Woman who is just a token? The DNC and the swamp WANTED Pig Harris for the nominee for President. The PEOPLE who voted gave that whore only 2%. Face it. Nobody likes that nasty woman. Not even Slime-O -Crats.
She won't be just a token in 2024 when she has Biden assassinated, and then wins the election. Once she stacks the Supreme Court with 10 more liberal judges the Kamala regime will begin.

Ready yourself.

How much is for actual Covid Relief? and how much for Democratic Pork> is it still 9% to 91% for the pork?
All the Americans suffering and they do this.

She purposely waited until Biden was in so she could bail all those awful liberal places.

All those people hurting over this. Everyone on this board should be so ashamed of this country.

My advice to all is start a small business part time.Liberals don't need to because you fail in business.
Liberals get No-Show Teaching jobs or go on welfare.

A Repub I believe by the last name of Sullivan had to return to Alaska because his father-in-law died.
I'm single, dip-wad.

BZZZZZZT!!

Incels are on the right, where I am not. You may call me many things, but not on the right.
If I would have listened to your types I would have had to slave to a job, a miserable boss and a horrific life.

I retired at 50 totally self made and called every GD shot in my life.

If I would have listened to your types, I would have lived a miserable existence being told what to do 10 hrs a day.

Got it
What "types"? How does any of that connect to the current discussion?

Are you drunk again?
unnamed (5).jpg

She won't be just a token in 2024 when she has Biden assassinated, and then wins the election. Once she stacks the Supreme Court with 10 more liberal judges the Kamala regime will begin.

Ready yourself.
Sure. Costa Rica here I come. And I hope the Chinese NUKE this country if that happens.

OK America

People really needed that money when Trump wanted it..lolol.You care less about peole.

Democrats voted for stimulus relief. They did not care that Trump was President.

Every Republican voted to deny not only stimulus for struggling families but money to get people vaccinated........Just because Biden is President

I'm single, dip-wad.

BZZZZZZT!!

I retired at 50 totally self made and called every GD shot in my life.

If I would have listened to your types, I would have lived a miserable existence being told what to do 10 hrs a day.

Got it
What "types"? How does any of that connect to the current discussion?

Are you drunk again?
View attachment 464891
My apologies. I forget what section I'm in half the time. I'll delete.

OK America

Democrats voted for stimulus relief. They did not care that Trump was President.

Every Republican voted to deny not only stimulus for struggling families but money to get people vaccinated........Just because Biden is President
And who had the fuckin' Vaccine developed? Try not to lie now ,dickwad.

No personal content in OP

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back