Senate Passes Bill to Avoid Rail Strike

That was defeated by the GOP.

That's a load of crap. The GOP voted against the bill because it was unfair to the workers, not to deny them paid sick days!

HTF can you work with no paid time off? The lying POC Biden screws Americans again stepping in telling a company how to run its business screwing the workers! Workers who mean FAR MORE to our economy than that asshole does! If I were them, I'd strike anyway!

My god, it's not like they don't deserve it or the money isn't there. Meantime, the average EU worker gets 4-6 weeks paid time off their first year on the job!

And railworkers do not get paid sick days. That was defeated by the GOP.

We are the only 1st world nation that does not require paid sick days for employees.

Did the workers get anything other than being told they can’t strike?

And railworkers do not get paid sick days. That was defeated by the GOP.

We are the only 1st world nation that does not require paid sick days for employees.

Oh, the poor dears, they don't get sick days.

This was being discussed last night on evil right-wing television. The average rail worker makes over $100,000 a year. Guess what? Give me a job making that kind of money and I'll be glad not to get pay when I'm sick. I would easily be able to afford it.

Oh, the poor dears, they don't get sick days.

This was being discussed last night on evil right-wing television. The average rail worker makes over $100,000 a year. Guess what? Give me a job making that kind of money and I'll be glad not to get pay when I'm sick. I would easily be able to afford it.
You hate workers. Why? Thought a guy like you would be a voice for them instead of your outright hatred.

Screw them. They are demanding three times the inflation rate for a raise. If they don't like it, let them find a real job that pays a hell of a lot less than they're making now.
Depends on when their last raise was

If the Government is going to unilaterally deny workers the right to collective bargaining “for the good of the country”

The workers should get something in return

If the Government is going to unilaterally deny workers the right to collective bargaining “for the good of the country”

Without any hesitation.

The rail workers should strike anyway.

The Democrats passed this shit to avoid renewed supply chain shortages. I get that.

But fuck it, man. STRIKE!

What good is a union if they can't even get you SEVEN days of sick leave?

And what kind of company does not offer sick leave to its employees?

This is an entirely fucked up situation.
Everyone agrees with you!

They have plenty more than most working Americans. This is the problem with unions in this country. The more they get for their workers, the more money the union collects in dues. They get too greedy, and our jobs get sent to China.

You hate workers. Why? Thought a guy like you would be a voice for them instead of your outright hatred.

It has nothing to do with hate, it has to do with what's fair. As I stated, the average rail worker makes six figures a year. They are already ahead of the game by far compared to most working blue-collar Americans.

Forum List

Back