Senate Passes Anti-Asian American Hate Crime Bill

Bah. I can already tell this conversation is headed down the tubes. It's already headed in the same old direction it always does.

Doesn't seem like folks are all to interested in what this legislation actually does. Respectfully speaking.

Proceed without me.

Bah. I can already tell this conversation is headed down the tubes. It's already headed in the same old direction it always does.

Doesn't seem like folks are all to interested in what this legislation actually does. Respectfully speaking.

Proceed without me.
Well isn't it really legislation geared toward preventing black against Asian crime, since blacks are the main perpetrators by statistics?

I support this bill and look forward to Biden signing it into law.

I'm also sad that we need to have this law. Why can't people just live and let live?

Why must violence be the answer to everything with some people?

Now if we can only get them to pass an
Anti-American hate crime bill, then we'd be getting somewhere.
View attachment 482790
Don't need it. We just voted the biggest anti-American in the country out of office! Bigly!!!

I'm also sad that we need to have this law. Why can't people just live and let live?

Now if we can only get them to pass an
Anti-American hate crime bill, then we'd be getting somewhere.
View attachment 482790
Don't need it. We just voted the biggest anti-American in the country out of office! Bigly!!!
But he wasn't black or an idiot Dim so that does nothing to protect Asians

Huh... I sorta figured violence against Asians, and anyone else, was already illegal.

I was thinking the exact thing. Rarely do you see black and brown people abuse yellow people. White supremacy is the biggest threat not only to this country, but the world

Rarely do you see black and brown people abuse yellow people.

You need to pay more attention to the news.
Apparently you’re the one not paying attention. It’s all over the news.
Wake up!

56rdb1.gif

I was thinking the exact thing. Rarely do you see black and brown people abuse yellow people. White supremacy is the biggest threat not only to this country, but the world

Wake up!

Now lets see your link showing White Supremacists attacking Asians.
Ok

Wake up!

Ok

Absolutely nobody a degree right of center is going to take CNN seriously, dude...er whatever you are

Wake up!

Ok

...and I gave you the statistics for crime against Asians and it is primarily by blacks.....just like all crime is led by blacks and their tiny percent of the population.

Wake up!

Ok

I read your entire article and nowhere in it does it backup your bogus claim

Many thanks to the Senate for that symbolic gesture.

Of course, Mr. Biden will sign it. He signs anything his "advisers" put before him.

The law, sadly, will not matter much.

Those thugs are not shaking in their boots.

They know that the powers-that-be do not have the guts to prosecute certain offenders (no need to be specific. We all know who gets a free pass in this country to commit violent crimes).

Of course, Mr. Biden will sign it. He signs anything his "advisers" put before him.

They know that the powers-that-be do not have the guts to prosecute certain offenders (no need to be specific. We all know who gets a free pass in this country to commit violent crimes).
The Dims want their lemmings to buy the bs that crime against Asians is all from bad white people, when of course its blacks just like all crime is led by their miniscule 13%. Pinochijoe couldn't care less about Asians

Exactly. We load up our law books with "symbolic gestures", so we can pat each other on the back and pretend we "did something". it seems harmless enough, but these "gestures" chip away at freedom and enlarge the busybody state.

I'm so not surprised the trump people don't support this.

There was only one Senator to vote against this bill.

josh hawley.

All the other Senators voted for it, including the republicans.

Do you also support the amendment to the bill that bars federal funds going to any college or university that discriminates against Asians in their admissions process?

The Dims want their lemmings to buy the bs that crime against Asians is all from bad white people, when of course its blacks just like all crime is led by their miniscule 13%. Pinochijoe couldn't care less about Asians

Yep white males are the scapegoat. There was a viral video going around not to long ago where a young Asian college student condemned the Asian community because she believed they were blaming blacks for black assaults against elderly Asians. She claimed that yes there have been many incidents of black on Asian crime, but all of these incidents are rooted in white supremacy. When you teach kids to hate their minds turns into mush.

My "The Hill" Article About Anti-Asian Discrimination on Left and Right
The article shows how the left and right-wing versions of hostility to Asians have much in common.

". . .For their part, many conservatives have highlighted the growing trend of elite universities and high schools seeking to reduce the percentage of Asian-Americans in their student bodies. This type of anti-Asian discrimination is primarily driven by left-wing public officials and university administrators.

Lost in this partisan war of words is the reality that both the right and left-wing versions of anti-Asian bigotry deserve condemnation. The two rest on similar flawed foundations and perpetrate similar injustices….

While superficially different, left- and right-wing versions of anti-Asian discrimination actually have much in common. Both rely on crude ethnic generalizations about a highly diverse group. Lumping such different groups as Chinese, Japanese, Indians, and Filipinos into a single category — as school and university administrators routinely do — makes no sense under either the "diversity" or compensatory justice rationales offered to justify racial preferences in education. Among other things, it ignores the fact that many Asian-American groups themselves have historically been victims of discrimination. The same goes for right-wing tendencies to paint Chinese immigrants and students as a threat to our culture and national security — a generalization that ignores the fact that many of them are here precisely because they wish to escape the repressive policies of the Chinese government. In these instances, both right and left judge Asians by the color of their skin and their racial and ethnic ancestry, not
by the "content of their character."

An Elite Public High School Changed Its Admissions Standards To Reduce the Asian-American Student Population
In the name of helping racial minorities, officials are adopting a plan that would boost whites at the expense of Asian Americans.

There can be so many. I propose the Anti Knockout Game law. Whadda u say!

I'm so not surprised the trump people don't support this.

There was only one Senator to vote against this bill.

josh hawley.

All the other Senators voted for it, including the republicans.

The bill is not a solution to anything.

Forum List

Back