Senate Passes Anti-Asian American Hate Crime Bill

I support this bill and look forward to Biden signing it into law.

I'm also sad that we need to have this law. Why can't people just live and let live?

Why must violence be the answer to everything with some people?

I was thinking the exact thing. Rarely do you see black and brown people abuse yellow people. White supremacy is the biggest threat not only to this country, but the world

I'm also sad that we need to have this law. Why can't people just live and let live?

Now if we can only get them to pass an
Anti-American hate crime bill, then we'd be getting somewhere.
56r3mq.jpg

The law is simply a "feel good" law. If current laws against murder and violence don't already protect Asians, why should another law on top of those laws do any better?

I was thinking the exact thing. Rarely do you see black and brown people abuse yellow people. White supremacy is the biggest threat not only to this country, but the world

Rarely do you see black and brown people abuse yellow people.

You need to pay more attention to the news.

I've seen numerous videos of blacks abusing Asians.

The problem with legislation like this is that it designates arbitrary victim status groups in order to change the historic and true role of government, which is to protect Individual liberty for all. The whole of Individual liberty includes the right to be let alone.

It's Marxist at its core. The proper role of government is to protect the Individual liberties of all people. It is not to placate specific group claims.

Placing that aside, what they're technically doing here is designating victim status groups and saying it's illegal to attack them (even though it is already illegal to attack Individuals of all race) and they're effectively forwarding the notion that it is okay to attack other groups of people whom they haven't chosen to designate as victim status groups. Of course there are reasons they donlt include certain groups of people in their designated victim status group category. That doesn't fit their agenda. That being to ultimately change the role of government.

Again. It's patently Marxist.

To the op, I would contend to you directly that my personal belief as to why you support this kind of legislation, particularly given that I'm familiar with your posting history, is because it is antithetical to the traditional American philosophy of governance and more aligned with the Marxist agenda that keeps the Republic itself under assault rather than violence against designated victim status groups. Again, there are already laws that protect the Individual of any race from arbitrary assault. And, again, this broad protection is the historic and proper role of government. To your credit, I doubt very highly that you even understand that. Or even care, for that matter. You're Canadian as I recall and seem to be a strong supporter of Marxism, again given your posting history.

Last edited:
Anyway. Since the government is placating group claims now and designating victim status groups, making it illegal to attack them or whatever (even though it already was illegal) this surely insinuates that there must be other groups whom it is not illegal to attack or whatever.

Clearly they've ditched their traditionally proper role of protecting all Individuals in favor of placating designated victim status groups, so which groups is it not illegal to attack? Surely, if there are designated victim status groups whom it is illegal to attack, there must, by default, be undesignated victim status groups whom these lawmakers deem it perfectly fine to attack.

Anyone?

Last edited:

Why don't you pose that question to the black folk since they commit almost all the crime against Asians all by their little 13%???

Apparently you’re the one not paying attention. It’s all over the news.
Wake up!

Again, exactly opposite of what the statistics tell us on Asian crime doofus.

Wake up!

Now lets see your link showing White Supremacists attacking Asians.

Wake up!

CNN, Politico and Yahoo.....oh boy

Again, exactly opposite of what the statistics tell us on Asian crime doofus.

24% of time crime against Asians is by whites, 28% of the time its by blacks.......whites make up 60% of population, blacks 13%....and so on

You know what would help matters? More cops on the street. That’s the best deterrent to violent crime. I wonder how Asians feel about that idea opposed to the brilliant defund the police idea the democrats are kicking around.

Forum List

Back