Senate Impeachment Trial Thread.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
Might as well get this one started.

It's clear from today's pressers by the Dimwingers what their strategy is...........attack the process as unfair, call it a 'rigged' trial even before it starts. (confirmed the prediction in my sig)

They are whining and crying that this isn't like the Clinton impeachment, which is a blatant lie.

No new evidence was brought into the trial during the trial. All evidence was put together prior to the start of the Clinton trial.

Not a single witness was called and testified in public. Only 3 witnesses were called, and they testified in secret. The Dimwingers selectively leaked what they wanted to, and kept the rest secret.

In short, Dimwingers know they have no case despite claiming they have a slame dunk. It is hysterical that they don't know thinking Americans are laughing at their sham.

Cryin' Chucky will now offer up multiple dumbfuck resolutions he knows will go nowhere..........then he will run in front of the cameras to whine and cry about fairness.

It's clear from today's pressers by the Dimwingers what their strategy is...........attack the process as unfair, call it a 'rigged' trial even before it starts. (confirmed the prediction in my sig)

They are whining and crying that this isn't like the Clinton impeachment, which is a blatant lie.

No new evidence was brought into the trial during the trial. All evidence was put together prior to the start of the Clinton trial.

Not a single witness was called and testified in public. Only 3 witnesses were called, and they testified in secret. The Dimwingers selectively leaked what they wanted to, and kept the rest secret.

In short, Dimwingers know they have no case despite claiming they have a slame dunk. It is hysterical that they don't know thinking Americans are laughing at their sham.

Cryin' Chucky will now offer up multiple dumbfuck resolutions he knows will go nowhere..........then he will run in front of the cameras to whine and cry about fairness.
without a press with integrity, he is allowed to do this bullshit. oh well, crying chuck has been chucked.

More wasted tax dollars on the Dem shit show.

What a pack of imbeciles they all are.

If McConnell does his job, this will be a heady embarrassment for the Democrats.

same shit,different day

same idiot, different day

but I repeat myself ................

My take of todays presser is that the Dems implicated themselves as covering up something, according to their standards in their talking points.
NadlersFollies.jpg

If McConnell does his job, this will be a heady embarrassment for the Democrats.

His job is to hear the case the House has made. They have nothing but hearsay and feelings, so now they are crying about a do-over in the Senate.

McConnell isn't going to allow that to happen.

Mitch is on the floor of the Senate right now with some reason, in stark contrast to the hissy fit by the Dimwingers earlier.

He correctly points out this is being handled exactly the way the Clinton trial was conducted.

Anyone stating otherwise if a fucking liar....................that would be all Dimwinger Senators and House members in today's presser, and many board Dimwingers.

if the Clinton impeachment model applies it means witnesses and new evidence will be considered after initial presentations by the prosecution and defense.

yes or no -

if the Clinton impeachment model applies it means witnesses and new evidence will be considered after initial presentations by the prosecution and defense.

yes or no -
Yes, after initial presentations and questions from Senators.

yes or no -

Clinton had 4 days to present the case - Trump has 2

yes or no

I don't think that will work. Only retarded people in NewYork listen to him. McConnel should have his time to speak, then be ignored publicly.

Schumer just announced that the Democrats will oppose all that will transpire in this trial, excepting that which supports their intent.

His job is to hear the case the House has made. They have nothing but hearsay and feelings, so now they are crying about a do-over in the Senate.

McConnell isn't going to allow that to happen.
Nor should he.
Quite troubling times we live in. Should it become the norm that all you have to have to charge someone with is hearsay, then double down on that with a lack of evidence and actual, factual testimony, instead of the feelz, thoughts, and opinions of what should be by those not in charge...well if they can do it to the President, the most powerful office in the world, then the average Joe has no, I repeat, no hope of ever getting a fair shot at anything in terms of legal matters... Ex wife mad at you? She can make something up to waste time money and effort making you "prove you're innocence." Same for a vindictive ex husband, partner, business or otherwise... Family member that's mad at you, kid that you kicked off your lawn, anyone that has a personal axe to grind can, and probably will make your life a living hell if we continue to allow due process to be turned upside down.

Honest to shit, does anyone care about this trial? Granted everyone should care about an impeachment trial, but this aint it.

The president’s legal team is not going to claim that Trump “did nothing wrong”. They will argue that what wrong he did is not impeachable.

Meanwhile, the president claims innocence of any wrongdoing.

Trombies will express strong agreement with both.

And that is proof that they are morons.

Honest to shit, does anyone care about this trial? Granted everyone should care about an impeachment trial, but this aint it.

The Democrats are whining about the late hours. Do they really think people will be glued to their TVs watching?

Schumer just announced that the Democrats will oppose all that will transpire in this trial, excepting that which supports their intent.

Well of course they will. Everybody and his brother knew that going in. Fuck Schumer and the horse he rode in on. This trial is going to be a helluvva lot fairer than the travesty that was the House Inquiry.

Clinton had 4 days to present the case - Trump has 2

yes or no
You tell me.

:auiqs.jpg: ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

there ya go !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the tale of twin impeachments -

FOR DUMBASSES !
You are once again demonstrating why you chose your IQ for you handle.

UH HUH - suuuuuuuuuuure.

my IQ is busy handing you your ass.

:26:

:21:
Not sure how you think you are handing anyone anything/

Please show me where you handed me my ass. Surely it wasn't where I disregarded your dumbass question.:21:

New Topics

Forum List

Back