Senate GOP No2 John Thune: Of course Trump wrong to talk suspending Constitution / Trump denies he said "terminate Constitution" without deleting post

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Donald Trump has openly declared himself an enemy of the Constitution, and Republicans must repudiate him. You cannot remain loyal to the United States and the ideals on which this country was founded while supporting open subversion of the Constitution. This is a basic test of patriotism

The Fake News is actually trying to convince the American People that I said I wanted to ‘terminate’ the Constitution. This is simply more DISINFORMATION & LIES,” Trump said on Monday on his own social media platform, Truth Social.

Typical Trump denial regardless of actual proof he said it on his own social media platform

Blame the “media” for what you posted on Saturday

The Fake News is actually trying to convince the American People that I said I wanted to ‘terminate’ the Constitution. This is simply more DISINFORMATION & LIES,” Trump said on Monday on his own social media platform, Truth Social.

Typical Trump denial regardless of actual proof he said it on his own social media platform

Blame the “media” for what you posted on Saturday

Trump belongs in prison for gaslighting the American people. What a filthy liar he is.

Donald Trump has openly declared himself an enemy of the Constitution, and Republicans must repudiate him. You cannot remain loyal to the United States and the ideals on which this country was founded while supporting open subversion of the Constitution. This is a basic test of patriotism

so now your against trump again after saying you would never quit him,,,

Forum List

Back