sENATE CONCLUDES EVERYTHING WAS PREVENTABLE...

Yes he could have. All he had to do was give the order much like the one he gave to off UBL.

He's an asshole who thought more of his re-election then he did four dead men. One of whom was his ambassador.

Jackass plus.

Yes he could have. All he had to do was give the order much like the one he gave to off UBL.

He's an asshole who thought more of his re-election then he did four dead men. One of whom was his ambassador.

Jackass plus.

Actually I believe this is Hillary's fault.

Same thing happened in Somalia in 93', so it appears Hillary is a repeat offender when it comes to cutting corners and lax security.

If you want our people overseas to die just elect Hillary as president.

I wouldn't elect that bitch to shovel shit out of my horses stall.

She's another jackass.

You're right about her responsibility. She was SOS but the buck ultimately stops at Barry's desk.

Jackass plus.

You know what is also sad? The dod hadn't even been made aware of the annex or the compound's existence in Benghazi prior to the attacks. This is according to the senate intelligence findings. It's difficult to plan for a response in case of attack if you aren't even aware of their existence.

Hildebeast couldn't possibly have any responsibility in the murder of 4 Americans. That's the conclusion the investigators must have come to since they didn't even bother to ask her one question as they dug and dug and dug to get at the truth of what went down that night and the months leading up to it.

New Topics

Forum List

Back