Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

They have zero constitutional power or right to do so
Trying T on fake charges is only a “ Soviet show trial “

Sorry, a message must be sent to other wannabe dictators who become president that if they incite a seditious insurrection (or worse) in their final days in office, they can and WILL be held to account.

They have zero constitutional power or right to do so
Trying T on fake charges is only a “ Soviet show trial “

Sorry, a message must be sent to other wannabe dictators who become president that if they incite a seditious insurrection (or worse) in their final days in office, they can and WILL be held to account.
You live in a fantasy land

Wrong. Read the Constitution, you fucking moron. It clearly says that an impeachment trial is for THE PRESIDENT.
No...it does NOT you stupid little turd
I've quoted that part a dozen times already, fuckstick
Fucking moron, you don't understand English. You're quoting...

When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside

That ^^^ is what happens "when" the president is tried... What does a fucking moron like you think happens when it's not a president being tried??? Here, I'll even make it easy for you by making it multiple choice so even a fucking moron like you has a 50/50 shot at getting it right....

1. There is no impeachment trial if it's not a president being tried.
  2. Someone else other than the Chief Justice presides.
... feel free to phone-a-friend for help, if needed.

:abgg2q.jpg:

It is, Dummy.

Show me where impeachment is for former Presidents.

Impeachment trials are not for former Presidents either, Halfwit.

You lose again.
You're half right. Impeachments are for President/Vice President, and officers of the US only.

Impeachment trials are for anybody who was impeached.
Not according to the Constitution. Try reading it.
Dumbfuck, nothing in the Constitution indicates Twice Impeached Trump can't stand trial in the Senate. You're just too brain-dead to know any better.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

So, just like the hurt Democrat children in the congress, you're making it up as you go....It won't stand.
LOL

Imbecile, I didn't make that up -- I copied & pasted that italicized text from the Constitution.

Hey, I didn't call you names asshole...While you may have copied a portion of text from the Constitution, you left out much of it, and distorted the meaning.
Don't be an imbecile and I won't call you one. I left out nothing that affects that sentence. What part of "ALL" is too confusing for you??

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try ALL Impeachments.
What part of " When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside" didn't you understand? Where does is say "former president?"
LOLOL

Fucking moron, that means IF a president is being tried, the Chief Justice shall preside over the trial; otherwise, the Chief Justice doesn't preside over the trial. Which is why Roberts said he will not preside because Twice Impeached Trump is not the president. It doesn't mean there won't be a trial. It only means the Chief Justice won't preside over it.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??? :ack-1:
Exactly...numerous Impeachments of those who were not sitting Presidents have occurred in the past and they were presided over by either the VP or President Pro Tem

Oh, my. Every time the Libbie ubersherriffs do something dumb like impeach someone based on no crime, no wrongdoing, no lie at all, and for political spitting off the bridge busted on abject ignorance, they start their litany of the only vocabulary they have, consisting of taboo 4-letter words. They need a vacation 7 days a week. <giggle>

It is, Dummy.

Show me where impeachment is for former Presidents.

Impeachment trials are not for former Presidents either, Halfwit.

You lose again.
You're half right. Impeachments are for President/Vice President, and officers of the US only.

Impeachment trials are for anybody who was impeached.
Not according to the Constitution. Try reading it.
Dumbfuck, nothing in the Constitution indicates Twice Impeached Trump can't stand trial in the Senate. You're just too brain-dead to know any better.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

So, just like the hurt Democrat children in the congress, you're making it up as you go....It won't stand.
LOL

Imbecile, I didn't make that up -- I copied & pasted that italicized text from the Constitution.

Hey, I didn't call you names asshole...While you may have copied a portion of text from the Constitution, you left out much of it, and distorted the meaning.
Don't be an imbecile and I won't call you one. I left out nothing that affects that sentence. What part of "ALL" is too confusing for you??

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try ALL Impeachments.
What part of " When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside" didn't you understand? Where does is say "former president?"
LOLOL

Fucking moron, that means IF a president is being tried, the Chief Justice shall preside over the trial; otherwise, the Chief Justice doesn't preside over the trial. Which is why Roberts said he will not preside because Twice Impeached Trump is not the president. It doesn't mean there won't be a trial. It only means the Chief Justice won't preside over it.

Exactly...numerous Impeachments of those who were not sitting Presidents have occurred in the past and they were presided over by either the VP or President Pro Tem
Name them, genius.

Chief Justice Roberts states he will not participate in this unconstitutional farce.

Should I go with his knowledge of the Constitution, or that of unhinged, single digit IQ Dimwinger fuckwits on an innerweb message board?

Hmmmmm......

Where did Roberts say it was an 'unconstitutional farce'? Because I'm pretty sure that's you, citing yourself AS Roberts.

That's not exactly the same thing, is it?
If he thought is was constitutional he would participate. Otherwise he is refusing to perform his constitutional duty and should be immediately impeached by Nazi Pelosi. Why hasn’t she impeached him?
LOL

You're such a dumbfuck. No, you don't what he "thinks." Shit, you don't even know what you think. :lmao:

He's not presiding over it because Twice Impeached Trump is not the president. So his sitting this trial out is actually in accordance with the Constitution.

Wrong. Read the Constitution, you fucking moron. It clearly says that an impeachment trial is for THE PRESIDENT.

When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside

That ^^^ is what happens "when" the president is tried... What does a fucking moron like you think happens when it's not a president being tried??? Here, I'll even make it easy for you by making it multiple choice so even a fucking moron like you has a 50/50 shot at getting it right....

It says nothing about anyone being tried other than the President, you psychotic NAZI moron. Please show where the Constitution allows Congress to try private citizens for anything.

Roberts already declined to participate in this farce.

Chief Justice Roberts states he will not participate in this unconstitutional farce.

Should I go with his knowledge of the Constitution, or that of unhinged, single digit IQ Dimwinger fuckwits on an innerweb message board?

Hmmmmm......

Where did Roberts say it was an 'unconstitutional farce'? Because I'm pretty sure that's you, citing yourself AS Roberts.

That's not exactly the same thing, is it?
If he thought is was constitutional he would participate. Otherwise he is refusing to perform his constitutional duty and should be immediately impeached by Nazi Pelosi. Why hasn’t she impeached him?
LOL

You're such a dumbfuck. No, you don't what he "thinks." Shit, you don't even know what you think. :lmao:

He's not presiding over it because Twice Impeached Trump is not the president. So his sitting this trial out is actually in accordance with the Constitution.
There's nothing about this farce that is in accordance with the Constitution.

Hmmmmm......
Do you have a link to that?
Your ignorance of Roberts’ refusal to oversee the Shampeachment trial isn’t my concern.

Translation: You're citing yourself AS Roberts. As Roberts has never claimed that the impeachment is an 'unconstitutional farce'.

Color me shocked.
Then he must be impeached. Why isn’t Nazi impeaching him?

You can’t win this.

Who is 'nazi' in your little imagination?

Remember, you're not quoting Roberts. You're quoting yourself. The only one saying that Roberts must be impeached is you, citing yourself as a constitutional authority.

And your source doesn't know what he's talking about.
If this trial is Constitutional the Constitution requires Roberts to preside.
Either it is Constitutional, or he is violating his oath and needs to be impeached.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're inability to comprehend even basic logic here is cracking me up! :lmao:

Roberts presides over impeachment trials for the president.

Twice Impeached Trump is NOT the president.

Therefore, Roberts cannot preside over Twice Impeached Trump's impeachment trial.
Savvy? :abgg2q.jpg:

Hmmmmm......
Your ignorance of Roberts’ refusal to oversee the Shampeachment trial isn’t my concern.

Translation: You're citing yourself AS Roberts. As Roberts has never claimed that the impeachment is an 'unconstitutional farce'.

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

Remember, you're not quoting Roberts. You're quoting yourself. The only one saying that Roberts must be impeached is you, citing yourself as a constitutional authority.

Either it is Constitutional, or he is violating his oath and needs to be impeached.
LOLOLOL

Dumbfuck, you're inability to comprehend even basic logic here is cracking me up! :lmao:

Therefore, Roberts cannot preside over Twice Impeached Trump's impeachment trial.
Trump isn't president. Where does the Constitution say he non-president can be tried as the result of an impeachment? It doesn't.

It says nothing about anyone being tried other than the President, you psychotic NAZI moron. Please show where the Constitution allows Congress to try private citizens for anything.

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, you really think it say nothing about anyone other than a president being tried?? Then how do you explain all of the other non-presidents who have been impeached by the House and tried in the Senate??

I can't believe you had a 50/50 shot to get that one right and you still got it wrong.

rotfl-gif.288736

Just kidding, I not only believe it, I expected it. :lmao:

LOL You aren't wiggling your way out this one. It's a valid trial, being conducted in a legal manner, just like the election was. All the crying and whining in the world isn't going to change this, either.
Yeah, with a partisan Democrat hack as presiding judge. This trial is right out of Nazi Germany.
The trial is in accordance with our Constitution. The only logical conclusion one can reach from your post is that you think America is no better than Nazi Germany. What a piece-of-shit, America-hating, knuckle-dragging, moron you are.

Oh, my. Every time the Libbie ubersherriffs do something dumb like impeach someone based on no crime, no wrongdoing, no lie at all, and for political spitting off the bridge busted on abject ignorance, they start their litany of the only vocabulary they have, consisting of taboo 4-letter words. They need a vacation 7 days a week. <giggle>
ohhh boohoo you poor little seditious victim
Losin' control? Oh, my, Mr. Lushy. That puts you in St. Maxine's stalking brigade, doesn't it. And stalking really is against the law. We know that, because when the Senate got downwind from the stinky behavior, they made Nancy trim back down Maxine's bifurcated claws. :whipg: :spank::laughing0301:

LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, you really think it say nothing about anyone other than a president being tried?? Then how do you explain all of the other non-presidents who have been impeached by the House and tried in the Senate??

I can't believe you had a 50/50 shot to get that one right and you still got it wrong.

rotfl-gif.288736

Yes, they can be impeached, but that section lays out how to impeach and try the president.

LOL You aren't wiggling your way out this one. It's a valid trial, being conducted in a legal manner, just like the election was. All the crying and whining in the world isn't going to change this, either.
Yeah, with a partisan Democrat hack as presiding judge. This trial is right out of Nazi Germany.
The trial is in accordance with our Constitution. The only logical conclusion one can reach from your post is that you think America is no better than Nazi Germany. What a piece-of-shit, America-hating, knuckle-dragging, moron you are.
Only NAZIs believe you can have on impeachment trial for a private citizen.

Hmmmmm......

Color me shocked.

You can’t win this.

LOLOLOL

Trump isn't president. Where does the Constitution say he non-president can be tried as the result of an impeachment? It doesn't.
LOLOLOL

Fucking moron, it says it in the very same paragraph you've been quoting....

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try ALL Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

[emphasis mine]

LOLOLOL

rotfl-gif.288736

I didn't say that, you psycho NAZI moron.

Forum List

Back