Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

I’m citing the Constitution, Stupid.

You should find someone to read it to you.

Here's the constitution:

Show me where it says that Roberts must preside over the impeachment trial of an ex-president.

If you're citing the constitution, this will be remarkably easy. If you're citing your imagination, it will be a bit harder.
No such thing as impeaching a private citizen.

Next?
They didn’t impeach a private citizen

They also didn’t give it fair consideration either...Just pure TDS, and get him....I can’t think of anything more unamerican...
Who invited the domestic terrorists to the Capitol to fight the phoney steal? Who seeded the Big Lie that election was stolen from Trump and stolen from them? What consideration was needed when the facts are there to see on Twitter and video?

Trump will have his trial.... if he has any evidence to defend himself, he can present it, in the trial....like all other defendants in their trials.....the accused don't get to meet with the grand jury on their terms before they are charged....

They went from the trump rally to the Capitol, darling. Stop deflecting.

So what, 'darling'? In the transcripts of President Trump's speech you can read (or can you?) where the President Trump talks about marching PEACEFULLY down to the Capitol and CHEERING ON GOP politicians?

I am guessing you can NOT read worth a damn or that your reading comprehension skills are literally non-existent, as I have pointed this out numerous times to you and you still don't seem to get it AND how the transcripts of his speech are readily available for anyone to read. Either you have reading them and can't comprehend what the words mean, or you choose to make up your own false narrative.
Your president incited the riot with his rhetoric. He is a pugnacious mother fucker
and wanted the coup attempt to succeed, just like you did. He called Marc Levin
one week before the insurrection and asked Levin to be at photo op rally and lead mob to Capitol, where Trump would meet him on the steps(according to Levin).
Link to this rhetoric that incited a riot?
Here we go.

Capitol riot: How Donald Trump incited an attack on America ...

fortune.com › 2021/01/07 › trump-speech-capitol-attac...

Jan 7, 2021 — Trump has been gathering fuel for an insurrection for a decade. ... James Mattis, Trump's first secretary of defense, who said last night that the ... At the rally, Trump delivered the same inflammatory rhetoric and false claims that ... Near the beginning of his speech, Trump even made what appeared to be an ...

One more time

Nostra You're talking in circles as always.

A. Trump was President when Impeached in the House

B. He is now a private citizen but that does not protect him. Private citizens have been both Impeached and tried in the past

C. Since he is NOW a private citizen the CJ of SCOTUS is not required for the Senate trial. MANY non Presidents have been Impeached and tried in the Senate with either the VP or the President Pro Tem presiding.

So just shut the fuck up.

You're wrong and you're lying and Trolling

Links have been provided on this thread to support all of that
Funny to watch you clowns try to get out of the corners I back you into, :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Laughing......we'll laugh together as Trump is lawfully tried in the Senate in his impeachment trial. Just like William Belknap was tried after he left office before him.

So much for your imagination, eh Troll?
:itsok:

Laughing....keep ignoring the Constitution, precedent and reality.

Its not like Trump's impeachment trial will magically disappear. You guys tried that with the election already.

Try again, Troll.
I’m the only one actually quoting the Constitution, Stupid.

And it doesn't say a THING that you do. As the only requirements you've cited in the Constitution.....are for the Chief Justice.

Not for the Senate. And not for the Impeachment Trial.

Here's the Constitution yet again:

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation."

Trump was impeached. Thus, the senate has the sole power to try him in his impeachment trial. Your 'private citizen' batshit is just your imagination. There is no such restriction in the Constitution of the Senate's power to try impeachments. As demonstrated by the impeachment trial of William Belknap AFTER he left office.

Remember, you don't have the slightest clue what you're talking about.
The Constitution clearly states the very few govt officials covered by the impeachment process. Private citizens are not covered.

Roberts knows this and gave Nazi Pelousy the middle finger.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation. When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside: And no Person shall be convicted without the Concurrence of two thirds of the Members present.

I believe this point was made the first three times you posted it. It's not necessary to do so again.
It’s still not sinking in with these lunkheads.

They went from the trump rally to the Capitol, darling. Stop deflecting.

So what, 'darling'? In the transcripts of President Trump's speech you can read (or can you?) where the President Trump talks about marching PEACEFULLY down to the Capitol and CHEERING ON GOP politicians?

I am guessing you can NOT read worth a damn or that your reading comprehension skills are literally non-existent, as I have pointed this out numerous times to you and you still don't seem to get it AND how the transcripts of his speech are readily available for anyone to read. Either you have reading them and can't comprehend what the words mean, or you choose to make up your own false narrative.
Your president incited the riot with his rhetoric. He is a pugnacious mother fucker
and wanted the coup attempt to succeed, just like you did. He called Marc Levin
one week before the insurrection and asked Levin to be at photo op rally and lead mob to Capitol, where Trump would meet him on the steps(according to Levin).
Link to this rhetoric that incited a riot?
Here we go.
Capitol riot: How Donald Trump incited an attack on America ...
fortune.com › 2021/01/07 › trump-speech-capitol-attac...

Jan 7, 2021 — Trump has been gathering fuel for an insurrection for a decade. ... James Mattis, Trump's first secretary of defense, who said last night that the ... At the rally, Trump delivered the same inflammatory rhetoric and false claims that ... Near the beginning of his speech, Trump even made what appeared to be an ...
“.....made what APPEARED to be....”

Im not interested in the spin and opinion of a Trump hater, Stupid.

See my sig.

Once again

B. He is now a private citizen but that does not protect him. Private citizens have been both Impeached and tried in the past

C. Since he is NOW a private citizen the CJ of SCOTUS is not required for the Senate trial. MANY non Presidents have been Impeached and tried in the Senate with either the VP or the President Pro Tem presiding.

Once again

The Constitution says “When a President is tried....”

Once again

I'd like to see Roberts presiding, even if it is not mandatory.... for appearance purposes. :)

Though judges in impeachment trials have little to do... the Majority leader, and Senate can over rule the presiding judge by majority vote on any of their rulings....that's why the impeachment judges just usually sit back and stay mum, in most cases....

The voter fraud took place in six swing states. Witnesses and data prove the fraud.
Why was the data that you claim proved such, never brought to court in a suit, by Giuliani or Powel or any of his legal teams?

DEAR GOD, I've answered this I bet 200 times and I guess I'll do it ONE MORE TIME. The evidence WAS brought before court after court, and not in one case was it disproven as wrong or false, much less "baseless," in fact, the evidence was never even examined. The cases themselves were denied purely on a procedural basis, such as the time or date the case was brought to them on the grounds that the president didn't have standing to even bring the charges to challenge the election! It never even got to where the court was willing to test the evidence to determine if it showed fraud or not. Amazing.

Once again

I'd like to see Roberts presiding, even if it is not mandatory.... for appearance purposes. :)

Though judges in impeachment trials have little to do... the Majority leader, and Senate can over rule the presiding judge by majority vote on any of their rulings....that's why the impeachment judges just usually sit back and stay mum, in most cases....
Roberts haas refused to participate in this farce.

It is, Dummy.

Show me where impeachment is for former Presidents.

Impeachment trials are not for former Presidents either, Halfwit.

You lose again.
You're half right. Impeachments are for President/Vice President, and officers of the US only.

Impeachment trials are for anybody who was impeached.
Not according to the Constitution. Try reading it.
Dumbfuck, nothing in the Constitution indicates Twice Impeached Trump can't stand trial in the Senate. You're just too brain-dead to know any better.

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments.

So, just like the hurt Democrat children in the congress, you're making it up as you go....It won't stand.
LOL

Imbecile, I didn't make that up -- I copied & pasted that italicized text from the Constitution.

Hey, I didn't call you names asshole...While you may have copied a portion of text from the Constitution, you left out much of it, and distorted the meaning.
Don't be an imbecile and I won't call you one. I left out nothing that affects that sentence. What part of "ALL" is too confusing for you??

The Senate shall have the sole Power to try ALL Impeachments.
What part of " When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside" didn't you understand? Where does is say "former president?"
Wrong dickface

Virtually every Impeachment of a non-sitting President has been presided over by the VP or the President Pro Tem. In terms of the Senate those two positions are interchangeable

You've been corrected.

Claiming it again would be lying and will be noted as such
Do you read it? It is crystal clear that impeachment is not for ex-POTUS or ex-official:rolleyes:
Whenever I post that it's simply amazing how they pretend they didn't see it or understand it.

Here's the constitution:

Show me where it says that Roberts must preside over the impeachment trial of an ex-president.

If you're citing the constitution, this will be remarkably easy. If you're citing your imagination, it will be a bit harder.

Says who? That would be you, citing yourself.

Trump was impeached, thus the Senate has authority. Says who? Says the constitution.

"The Senate shall have sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation."

Now why would I ignore the constitution and instead believe your rambling pseudo-legal gibberish?
Show me where the Constitution spells out the procedures for impeaching a private citizen.

You lose again.:itsok::laughing0301:

There's no 'private citizen' limit to the Senate's authority over impeachment trials. You imagined it.

Trump was impeached. Thus, the Senate has authority over his impeachment trial. Says who? Says the constitution.

"The Senate shall have sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation."

I keep quoting the constitution. You keep quoting yourself. Our sources are not equal.
Hey asshole, you aren't winning. Trump isn't President, therefore the Senate has no legal right to try him.

Says who? There's no requirement that someone hold any office during an impeachment trial. And in fact, folks have been tried in impeachment trials AFTER they have left office.

So where in the constitution is the limitation to the Senate's authority over impeachment trials that you just made up?

Here's the constitution.

Show me.
Sorry asshole, you can't have it both ways. You want to impeach him and claim he's President, then claim he isn't President but we can try him anyway. Even though you failed to complete the process of impeachment before Trump left office. You lose again. Seems you totally ran away from that fact

Yeah, none of that is the constitution. That's just you making shit up again, citing yourself.

So where in the constitution is the limitation to the Senate's authority over impeachment trials that you just made up?

Here's the constitution.

Show me. Don't tell me. You citing you on a topic you know jack shit about isn't the Constitution.
Impeachment and the resulting trial applies to a few specific GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, Dumbass.

You just keep losing. :laughing0301: :itsok:

There's no requirement that the trial apply to government officials in the Constitution. You're citing your imagination. The only requirement for an impeachment trial is that someone has been impeached.

"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments. When sitting for that Purpose, they shall be on Oath or Affirmation."

See, the Senate is bound by the *actual* constitution. Not your imaginary one.
The Constitution requires the trial to apply to THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, you goose stepping moron.

"When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside"

Here's the constitution:

Trump was impeached, thus the Senate has authority. Says who? Says the constitution.

Now why would I ignore the constitution and instead believe your rambling pseudo-legal gibberish?
Show me where the Constitution spells out the procedures for impeaching a private citizen.

There's no 'private citizen' limit to the Senate's authority over impeachment trials. You imagined it.

Trump was impeached. Thus, the Senate has authority over his impeachment trial. Says who? Says the constitution.

I keep quoting the constitution. You keep quoting yourself. Our sources are not equal.
Hey asshole, you aren't winning. Trump isn't President, therefore the Senate has no legal right to try him.

Says who? There's no requirement that someone hold any office during an impeachment trial. And in fact, folks have been tried in impeachment trials AFTER they have left office.

Here's the constitution.

Show me.
Sorry asshole, you can't have it both ways. You want to impeach him and claim he's President, then claim he isn't President but we can try him anyway. Even though you failed to complete the process of impeachment before Trump left office. You lose again. Seems you totally ran away from that fact

Yeah, none of that is the constitution. That's just you making shit up again, citing yourself.

Here's the constitution.

Show me. Don't tell me. You citing you on a topic you know jack shit about isn't the Constitution.
Impeachment and the resulting trial applies to a few specific GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS, Dumbass.

There's no requirement that the trial apply to government officials in the Constitution. You're citing your imagination. The only requirement for an impeachment trial is that someone has been impeached.

The Constitution requires the trial to apply to THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES, you goose stepping moron.

"When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside"
z7rnil3s9vd61.png

It is, Dummy.

You lose again.
You're half right. Impeachments are for President/Vice President, and officers of the US only.

Dumbfuck, nothing in the Constitution indicates Twice Impeached Trump can't stand trial in the Senate. You're just too brain-dead to know any better.

So, just like the hurt Democrat children in the congress, you're making it up as you go....It won't stand.
LOL

Imbecile, I didn't make that up -- I copied & pasted that italicized text from the Constitution.

Hey, I didn't call you names asshole...While you may have copied a portion of text from the Constitution, you left out much of it, and distorted the meaning.
Don't be an imbecile and I won't call you one. I left out nothing that affects that sentence. What part of "ALL" is too confusing for you??

What part of " When the President of the United States is tried, the Chief Justice shall preside" didn't you understand? Where does is say "former president?"
LOLOL

Fucking moron, that means IF a president is being tried, the Chief Justice shall preside over the trial; otherwise, the Chief Justice doesn't preside over the trial. Which is why Roberts said he will not preside because Twice Impeached Trump is not the president. It doesn't mean there won't be a trial. It only means the Chief Justice won't preside over it.

Are you ever not a fucking moron?

Ever??? :ack-1:

Here's the constitution:

Here's the constitution.

Show me.

Here's the constitution.

The Demmies are hereby put on notice: oh, lefties! If you want to impeach the President, it has to be Joe, oh man!!
Why is the Democrat Party pushing for a corrosive and illegal civil war all to wage personal revenge.
You really don't know the difference between when you're talking through yer butt and when you're lying your ass off, do you, poor lushy.
Fuck yourself you seditious bitch
I don't need to. You already did that in front of God and everybody this morning, and four times over. And furthermore, I only voted once Nov. 3, 2020, :thanks:

So what? Neither did Johnson's nor Clinton's. It's still a stain on a presidency that can't be washed away.

There have been four presidential impeachments. And half of them were Trump.
YOu are right. He has 2. However, it just shows you how wrong the process was? :badgrin:
Oh? Why is that?
Do you think impeachment is for jaywalking?
No, now why didn't you answer the question I asked? Why was the impeachment process wrong?

It is, Dummy.

You lose again.

LOL

LOLOL

Fucking moron, that means IF a president is being tried, the Chief Justice shall preside over the trial; otherwise, the Chief Justice doesn't preside over the trial. Which is why Roberts said he will not preside because Twice Impeached Trump is not the president. It doesn't mean there won't be a trial. It only means the Chief Justice won't preside over it.

I was waiting to see what kind of twisted logic you would use to justify the plainly unconstitutional scheme of the Democrats to try someone who isn't the president.

What it means is that the Senate will try the President, and no one else. It doesn't say "if," it says "when," you sleazy lying dumbfuck.

It is, Dummy.

You lose again.

LOL

LOLOL

Sheezy, Mr. faun, you oughtn't to call other USMB posters by your family names. :blowpop:

It is, Dummy.

You lose again.

LOL

LOLOL

I was waiting to see what kind of twisted logic you would use to justify the plainly unconstitutional scheme of the Democrats to try someone who isn't the president.

What it means is that the Senate will try the President, and no one else. It doesn't say "if," it says "when," you sleazy lying dumbfuck.
You know that a "private citizen " HAS been Impeached and tried previously. right? There is precedent

It is, Dummy.

You lose again.

LOL

LOLOL

You know that a "private citizen " HAS been Impeached and tried previously. right? There is precedent
Not an ex president, dumbfuck.

New Topics

Forum List

Back