Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

Impression? I know dam well that an unarmed woman is rarely much of a threat
Except when she's leading a murderous MOB
Hey idiot, that guy was never President. Complete bullshit comparison.
Did you think that Impeachment is only for President? You're wrong as usual

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
And the 30 that died in the summer were just fun and games?
Don't even pretend you give a shit about cops when you attack th CP who killed that insurrectionist bitch and totally ignore the death and injury inflicted on the cops by your Insurrectionist MAGArat buddies at the Capitol

The President, Vice President and all civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.
Don't even pretend you give a shit about cops when you attack th CP who killed that insurrectionist bitch and totally ignore the death and injury inflicted on the cops by your Insurrectionist MAGArat buddies at the Capitol
Drama queens gonna drama queen. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Hey LUSH, learn to read you uneducated asshole. That guy was never President, thus a bullshit comparison dummy. Those with brains know that. Leaving you out.That woman was not leading a mob you piece of shit stolen valor asshole. Take your lies and shove them back up your Communist loving ass. Insurrectionist butch? Fuck off and bow to Xi some more.

Hey LUSH, learn to read you uneducated asshole. That guy was never President, thus a bullshit comparison dummy.

Who's the dummy shitferbrains?

The Senate has already impeached and tried an office holder, the secretary of war, after he no longer held the seat.

He was not the president, the constitution specifically enumerates the president and assigns him special powers and privileges and this conviction will be fought fiercely, especially when the charge is specious and gratuitous. There was no insurrection, not even the people actually ARRESTED there are being charged as such and Trump had no hand, conscious or otherwise in directing them.

Get stuffed.
Trump had everything to do with it.... He seeded the big lie, and egged it on.

As far as your c l aim the President is different than the vp and office holders......your claim, has no legs.

The constitution's impeachment clause is written with all three positions are held equally, in the same sentence regarding impeachment.

Very nice. Trump is no longer in office. They are scared he will run again and it will be much harder to defraud him a second time. That is the truth, try admitting it.
They are most certainly trying to strip him from being able to run for any office, ever again. It's the sole purpose for the impeachment, even after he no longer held the office. No one is hiding that purpose.

Hey LUSH, learn to read you uneducated asshole. That guy was never President, thus a bullshit comparison dummy.

Hey asshole, bullshit comparison. An unelected official who did not take this to court versus then duly legally elected President Donald Trump. A bullshit comparison LUSH. I love slapping bitches like you. Hang your hat on that until you have to eat it.

The Senate has already impeached and tried an office holder, the secretary of war, after he no longer held the seat.

He was not the president, the constitution specifically enumerates the president and assigns him special powers and privileges and this conviction will be fought fiercely, especially when the charge is specious and gratuitous. There was no insurrection, not even the people actually ARRESTED there are being charged as such and Trump had no hand, conscious or otherwise in directing them.

Get stuffed.
Trump had everything to do with it.... He seeded the big lie, and egged it on.

As far as your c l aim the President is different than the vp and office holders......your claim, has no legs.

The constitution's impeachment clause is written with all three positions are held equally, in the same sentence regarding impeachment.

Very nice. Trump is no longer in office. They are scared he will run again and it will be much harder to defraud him a second time. That is the truth, try admitting it.
They are most certainly trying to strip him from being able to run for any office, ever again. It's the sole purpose for the impeachment, even after he no longer held the office. No one is hiding that purpose.
Why? Because he stopped four years of outright criminals running this country into the ground? Fuck you and fuck them.

Hey asshole, bullshit comparison. An unelected official who did not take this to court versus then duly legally elected President Donald Trump. A bullshit comparison LUSH. I love slapping bitches like you. Hang your hat on that until you have to eat it.
What the fuck are you babbling about?

Read that slowly. Sec of War Belknap was a "civil Officer of the United States" and he was Impeached and tried by the Senate AFTER he resigned.

If you are having trouble find a 6 year old to read it to you...but XXXXX-meister-edited

Last edited by a moderator:

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Read that slowly. Sec of War Belknap was a "civil Officer of the United States" and he was Impeached and tried by the Senate AFTER he resigned.

If you are having trouble find a 6 year old to read it to you...but ...no touching
Reported. Accusing me of touching a kid you fucking walking piece of shit. You better pray I never find you. Since you’ll be gone for a while, remember that is a bullshit comparison of unrelated things.

By an unarmed woman? I do not see that as a death threat is anyway shape or form. A death threat, fear for your life, is when deadly force should be used. That did not happen.
Was she alone?
Unarmed is unarmed. You people have already justified fraud, are you going for manslaughter too?
Are you under the impression that an unarmed mob (not counting the blunt instruments many of them were carrying) is incapable of causing bodily harm or death?
Impression? I know dam well that an unarmed woman is rarely much of a threat to an armed and ready man but he is welcome to claim otherwise in a court of law and be judged accordingly and the prosecution must try to restrain his laughter while he is doing so.
She was part of a violent mob that got numerous people killed that day.

Context matters. I don’t think he has much to worry about.
And the 30 that died in the summer were just fun and games? Shut your hypocritical drama queen mouth.
At least they weren’t murdering cops.

This mob was out for blood.
You are a lying sack of shit.

Here is a list from early in the riots. assface.

I said murdered. Half of those had no connection to any riot and those that did survived.
All I had to do was go to the first murder victim on the list to prove you are a lying sack of shit.

David Dorn

Retired St. Louis police captain David Dorn died June 2 while attempting to protect a local pawnshop belonging to an old friend of his, Lee’s Pawn and Jewelry, from suspected looters.

Dorn died around 2:30 a.m. in the middle of a street after he was shot in the torso, according to a police incident report, and his killing was caught on a Facebook live video. He had served 38 years in the St. Louis Police Department before he retired.

They have zero constitutional power or right to do so
Trying T on fake charges is only a “ Soviet show trial “
As long as this orange bitch is getting federal money, he's not a private citizen. You really need to get off the constitution and find a bible....you Judas.
Yes, burn the Constitution and the Bible.

View attachment 447829

Don't worry, you will get your utopia some day
Burn the constitution? Uh, didn't Trump and you rioters do that already? As for the Bible, you nuts wouldn't know Jesus if he wore a MAGA hat at a Klan rally and was your keynote speaker....you stupid white fuck heads

By an unarmed woman? I do not see that as a death threat is anyway shape or form. A death threat, fear for your life, is when deadly force should be used. That did not happen.
Was she alone?
Unarmed is unarmed. You people have already justified fraud, are you going for manslaughter too?
Are you under the impression that an unarmed mob (not counting the blunt instruments many of them were carrying) is incapable of causing bodily harm or death?
Impression? I know dam well that an unarmed woman is rarely much of a threat to an armed and ready man but he is welcome to claim otherwise in a court of law and be judged accordingly and the prosecution must try to restrain his laughter while he is doing so.

And the 30 that died in the summer were just fun and games? Shut your hypocritical drama queen mouth.

I said murdered. Half of those had no connection to any riot and those that did survived.
Here is the result of your Fellow Travelers, Asshat.

Shay Mikalonis

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer Shay Mikalonis was shot in the head while he attempted to disperse protestors last week. His family said Tuesday that 29-year-old Mikalonis will probably remain on a ventilator for the remainder of his life, but that he is awake and “appears to recognize his family.”

“Shay is on a ventilator and will be for the foreseeable future or perhaps the rest of his life,” the family statement said, according to Fox News.

EsnqmCrXEAE2PG_

The best is yet to come.

Was she alone?

Shay Mikalonis

Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer Shay Mikalonis was shot in the head while he attempted to disperse protestors last week. His family said Tuesday that 29-year-old Mikalonis will probably remain on a ventilator for the remainder of his life, but that he is awake and “appears to recognize his family.”

“Shay is on a ventilator and will be for the foreseeable future or perhaps the rest of his life,” the family statement said, according to Fox News.
Weird how can’t figure out what the word murder means.

Was she alone?

Shay Mikalonis

You are having a hard time with treason which election fraud is.

Was she alone?

Shay Mikalonis

Funny how you defend these cretins.

Forum List

Back