Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

You're hatred for one man has made you lose what little of a mind you had.
Wait, so he didn’t ask people to show up on the 6th?
He didn't ask the to riot, you fucking NAZI asshole.
No. He said they should be wild and that if they didn’t fight, the country was gone and it would never come back.
Nothing he said meant physical violence, asshole.
Not according to the thousands of supporters who understood otherwise.

I guess it’s a coincidence that they all thought Trump meant physical violence. Total coincidence.
So now you know what each and every protester understood?

You can't possibly be this stupid.
I know what a lot of the violent ones are telling the courts.

Just a coincidence.
Link?

‘I Answered the Call of My President’: Rioters Say Trump Urged Them On

Maybe Trump shouldn't "love the poorly educated". If they misinterpreted Trumps message, that's still incitement based on what they think Trump said.
Wrong. No matter the words used it is necessary to prove the person intended to encourage another person to commit a particular crime.

No. He said they should be wild and that if they didn’t fight, the country was gone and it would never come back.

I guess it’s a coincidence that they all thought Trump meant physical violence. Total coincidence.

Just a coincidence.
Link?

You claimed you had court filings.

You have no court filings. You don’t even have names or direct quotes. You have “a friend said he told him”.

major fail, Dipshit.

Let me spell it out.

Trump, for months has created and promoted and regurgitated his BIG LIE, that the election was fraudulent and stolen from him... He mesmerized and convinced his followers in to believing this big lie, with his black magic, cult capturing abilities.

That one thing alone, is reason to impeach the EVIL sob. He hurt you and abused his power and trust in him, to do it. And he harmed, greatly, the USA, and our country.... our democracy, and republic... through his big lie.

You can continue to live in his big lie world, but it does not change the facts nor the history that is being recorded about him, and you, his cult members that he continues to use and abuse, for his own personal use....done through his mastered mind control....

What's the goal of this impeachment?

Remember, an impeachment is nothing more than a formal charge. It takes 2/3 of the Senate to convict him and, well, no one with a brain, on either side of the aisle, really believes that's what's going to happen.

So, instead of whining incessantly about why you think he should be impeached, why not address the simple question which has been posed: What's the ultimate goal?
The goal is to bring out the facts, of what happened, for our history.

Tell me something... if this were president Obama, in Trump's shoes, doing exactly what trump did, and Obamabots did to the capitol, shouted what they shouted about executING the VP, like the trumpers did, and obama lied about losing his election, and made up LIES about the candidate that won...Rs say it was trump, to incite his followers in to over throwing the election results so that Obama could illegally stay in office....

Would YOU be head over heels supporting Obama's actions?
You really want to get in a pissing match over the actions of Presidents? If so let's talk about Benghazi.
What about it? Republicans had 9 separate, investigations on Benghazi, recording the history....and all 9 resulted in Obama doing nothing wrong or criminal.
What about it? It was terrorism billed as a riot provoked by a deliberate lie which claimed a cartoon slandered some Arab prophet. It was directed at a US Ambassador ( a government official ranking with Congressmen) and government employees who were brutally murdered and their bodies desecrated despite the fact that they had been appealing for security that their chain of command was obligated-but failed-to provide. While under attack they requested aid that they should have been able to expect and would probably have saved lives. But the president and secretary of state couldn't be bothered to protect (which might have prevented an attack) or to bother to intervene once it had begun. What we had was a president and secretary of state who deserved impeachment for gross negligence resulting in the death of their subordinates or the charge of treason if their inaction was planned. The events in DC were strictly small potatoes compared to Benghazi clusterfuc.
View attachment 448015
For a handful of days, until the FBI got on the ground there to investigate in person, the administration stuck with..... it could have been terrorism from a book burning, OR it could have been terrorism from terrorist groups or group. Initially, based on ALL OF THE WORLWIDE protests in Muslim countries during the Benghazi attack regarding the USA book burning, they leaned on that narrative initially, but in 9 days or so, the administration acknowledged it was an al-Qaeda type, terrorist group.

BIG DEAL, 9 fricking days, until the FBI got there and gave them definitive clarity.

The terrorist group killed the 4 heroes, not the administration claims of the attack being from a book burning protest, gone wild.

The attacker's leader was caught and prosecuted, if memory serves.

Just a coincidence.
Link?

You have no court filings. You don’t even have names or direct quotes. You have “a friend said he told him”.

major fail, Dipshit.
It wouldn’t have killed you to have read the story, doofus.

Just a coincidence.
Link?

major fail, Dipshit.
I did.

Thats how I know all you have is what some anonymous friend claims he was told.

Actually, there's a lot of things to accomplish.

Only if convicted, and we know that won't happen...

First is to prevent him from ever running for office again. That's good enough.

He can always run for office. There's nothing written anywhere which precludes it.

He would not, however, be able to serve if convicted. First, we know that's never going to happen. Second, it's pretty clear to anyone of any measurable intelligence that he's got exactly zero chance of ever being elected again, so that's a moot point...

The next would be to strip him of any access to classified information or materials.

Take away something for which he'd have no use anyway?

Well, that's fucking brilliant.

Although the fact of the matter is that impeachment doesn't "strip him of any access" to classified material. He didn't lose access after the democrats impeached him the first time. Why would he lose access when they fail to remove him from office this time?

The other would be to establish a legal challenge to the corrupt pardons he passed out his last day in office.

Nope. It has exactly no bearing on pardons whatsoever...

But the most important reason to do so is, as you say, embarrass him. Not because it's petty, but to send a clear message that what he did was wrong, instigating an attack on a co-equal branch of government.

Whether he did that or not is a matter for the trial.

Spending millions of dollars on an impeachment that you know is destined to fail, just to embarrass him, would be gross negligence on the part of the democrats.

Everything you list matters ONLY if he's convicted. Do you really believe he'll be convicted? Do you think Republicans will hand democrats such a victory?

If he's not convicted, then the whole affair is for nothing and, in fact, will prove to be a much bigger embarrassment to democrats than it ever would be to Trump.

So, given that he won't be convicted, what's the point?

Just a coincidence.
Link?

major fail, Dipshit.
I did.

You left out the fact that he told the FBI.

Lying to the FBI is still a criminal offense, Trump administration officials not withstanding.

He can always run for office. There's nothing written anywhere which precludes it.

He would not, however, be able to serve if convicted. First, we know that's never going to happen. Second, it's pretty clear to anyone of any measurable intelligence that he's got exactly zero chance of ever being elected again, so that's a moot point...

The next would be to strip him of any access to classified information or materials.

Although the fact of the matter is that impeachment doesn't "strip him of any access" to classified material. He didn't lose access after the democrats impeached him the first time. Why would he lose access when they fail to remove him from office this time?

The other would be to establish a legal challenge to the corrupt pardons he passed out his last day in office.

But the most important reason to do so is, as you say, embarrass him. Not because it's petty, but to send a clear message that what he did was wrong, instigating an attack on a co-equal branch of government.

Spending millions of dollars on an impeachment that you know is destined to fail, just to embarrass him, would be gross negligence on the part of the democrats.

Everything you list matters ONLY if he's convicted. Do you really believe he'll be convicted? Do you think Republicans will hand democrats such a victory?

If he's not convicted, then the whole affair is for nothing and, in fact, will prove to be a much bigger embarrassment to democrats than it ever would be to Trump.

You seem to not understand any of this.

He can be stripped of his intel briefings JUST BECAUSE...

Just a coincidence.
Link?

major fail, Dipshit.
I did.

Lying to the FBI is still a criminal offense, Trump administration officials not withstanding.
Who told the FBI?

What is his name? Is he the one that said it?

Is that a court filing?

Let me spell it out.

Trump, for months has created and promoted and regurgitated his BIG LIE, that the election was fraudulent and stolen from him... He mesmerized and convinced his followers in to believing this big lie, with his black magic, cult capturing abilities.

That one thing alone, is reason to impeach the EVIL sob. He hurt you and abused his power and trust in him, to do it. And he harmed, greatly, the USA, and our country.... our democracy, and republic... through his big lie.

You can continue to live in his big lie world, but it does not change the facts nor the history that is being recorded about him, and you, his cult members that he continues to use and abuse, for his own personal use....done through his mastered mind control....

What's the goal of this impeachment?

Remember, an impeachment is nothing more than a formal charge. It takes 2/3 of the Senate to convict him and, well, no one with a brain, on either side of the aisle, really believes that's what's going to happen.

So, instead of whining incessantly about why you think he should be impeached, why not address the simple question which has been posed: What's the ultimate goal?
The goal is to bring out the facts, of what happened, for our history.

Tell me something... if this were president Obama, in Trump's shoes, doing exactly what trump did, and Obamabots did to the capitol, shouted what they shouted about executING the VP, like the trumpers did, and obama lied about losing his election, and made up LIES about the candidate that won...Rs say it was trump, to incite his followers in to over throwing the election results so that Obama could illegally stay in office....

Would YOU be head over heels supporting Obama's actions?
You really want to get in a pissing match over the actions of Presidents? If so let's talk about Benghazi.
What about it? Republicans had 9 separate, investigations on Benghazi, recording the history....and all 9 resulted in Obama doing nothing wrong or criminal.
What about it? It was terrorism billed as a riot provoked by a deliberate lie which claimed a cartoon slandered some Arab prophet. It was directed at a US Ambassador ( a government official ranking with Congressmen) and government employees who were brutally murdered and their bodies desecrated despite the fact that they had been appealing for security that their chain of command was obligated-but failed-to provide. While under attack they requested aid that they should have been able to expect and would probably have saved lives. But the president and secretary of state couldn't be bothered to protect (which might have prevented an attack) or to bother to intervene once it had begun. What we had was a president and secretary of state who deserved impeachment for gross negligence resulting in the death of their subordinates or the charge of treason if their inaction was planned. The events in DC were strictly small potatoes compared to Benghazi clusterfuc.
View attachment 448015
For a handful of days, until the FBI got on the ground there to investigate in person, the administration stuck with..... it could have been terrorism from a book burning, OR it could have been terrorism from terrorist groups or group. Initially, based on ALL OF THE WORLWIDE protests in Muslim countries during the Benghazi attack regarding the USA book burning, they leaned on that narrative initially, but in 9 days or so, the administration acknowledged it was an al-Qaeda type, terrorist group.

BIG DEAL, 9 fricking days, until the FBI got there and gave them definitive clarity.

The terrorist group killed the 4 heroes, not the administration claims of the attack being from a book burning protest, gone wild.

The attacker's leader was caught and prosecuted, if memory serves.
You think it matters whether the actions were labeled riot or terrorism or protest? Different labels don't change the facts. In DC there may have been one dead hero and that hero was not killed by rioters but by Capitol Security. In Benghazi we ended up with four dead heroes who arguably died as a direct result of the negligence of their "superiors" who left them hanging. But DC was the more serious event? I don't think so.

You seem to not understand any of this.

He can be stripped of his intel briefings JUST BECAUSE...

Do they need an impeachment to do that?

Just a coincidence.
Link?

major fail, Dipshit.
I did.

You mean Hillary and her staff, don't you? I guess you would also have to add in most of the Obama administration.

Just a coincidence.
Link?

major fail, Dipshit.
I did.

You mean Hillary and her staff, don't you? I guess you would also have to add in most of the Obama administration.
I marvel at you gullible morons who believe Democrat Reich politicians don't lie. Biden has already conceded that most of his election promises were lies. Remember when he said he was not going to stop fracking?

Just a coincidence.
Link?

That doesn't mean jack unless you can quote Trump making that call.

Trump did not urge anyone to riot, you NAZI piece of shit.

The thing is Biden supporters usually don't have a job. Soros makes sure they get theirs. Heck the way Biden is taking us. I might join!

Now try proving your bullshit you lying turd. Gee asshole, you denigrated people telling the courts about vote fraud. Just coincidence right?Never mind that Trump said to peacefully protest. You truly are this stupid.
Yeah. Thousands of flag waving Trump supporters rioted at the Capitol because they thought it’d accomplish something for dear leader and I’m the stupid one.

If it weren’t for Trump, the riot wouldn’t have happened.
Well dummy, you failed to prove any of your bullshit. No surprise. Note you dodge the fact of Trump calling for peaceful protest. If it weren't for Xiden, Pisslosi, and others of your ilk calling for continued riots, hundreds would still have homes and businesses. David Dorn would be alive. Slink away in shame liar.

Leftards fail to realize that Roberts has already shot them down. Pisslosi the drunk sat on the articles again to try to look tough. Oops. Now Trump is out of office and you didn't complete the process. Now the Senate can't try a private citizen.

Forum List

Back