Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

You're hatred for one man has made you lose what little of a mind you had.
Wait, so he didn’t ask people to show up on the 6th?
He didn't ask the to riot, you fucking NAZI asshole.
No. He said they should be wild and that if they didn’t fight, the country was gone and it would never come back.
Nothing he said meant physical violence, asshole.
Not according to the thousands of supporters who understood otherwise.

I guess it’s a coincidence that they all thought Trump meant physical violence. Total coincidence.

Maybe Trump shouldn't "love the poorly educated". If they misinterpreted Trumps message, that's still incitement based on what they think Trump said.
So now you can impeach a President if someone misinterprets something he said?

Are you really that fucking stupid?
He just won the prize for dumbest post of the month.

No. He said they should be wild and that if they didn’t fight, the country was gone and it would never come back.

I guess it’s a coincidence that they all thought Trump meant physical violence. Total coincidence.
So now you know what each and every protester understood?

You can't possibly be this stupid.

I know what a lot of the violent ones are telling the courts.

Just a coincidence.

Just a coincidence.
Now try proving your bullshit you lying turd. Gee asshole, you denigrated people telling the courts about vote fraud. Just coincidence right?Never mind that Trump said to peacefully protest. You truly are this stupid.

So now you can impeach a President if someone misinterprets something he said?

Are you really that fucking stupid?

The details of what amounts to indirect, as opposed to direct, incitement (or encouragement) will vary as between different legal regimes that employ that distinction, or different provisions within the same regime. But, generally, it may be said that direct incitement is explicitly to urge another person to commit the predicate offence. Indirect incitement is more circumspect, consisting of such forms as to state that committing a particular crime is morally justified or to be applauded, the message possibly being communicated even by the use of metaphor. These instances may be inferred as plausible extensions of the particular example of indirect incitement given in section 1(3) of the Terrorism Act 2006; namely, to “glorify” the commission of any act of terrorism.

On that same stage Rudy Ghouliani called for Trial by Combat

Trump told his supporters to "Fight like Hell"

And "miraculously" Trump's violent MAGArats took all that as permission to Storm the Capitol

I wonder why so many of the Insurrectionists said that Trump told em to do it...
And exactly what "insurrectionists" are you referring to? Do you also see pink elephants?
They have clips of folks telling the capitol police "We were sent here by President Trump".

If that is their interpretation of Trumps words, then Trump incited them.
You think Trump can be held legally responsible for what other people think he said? Idiotic.

Now try proving your bullshit you lying turd. Gee asshole, you denigrated people telling the courts about vote fraud. Just coincidence right?Never mind that Trump said to peacefully protest. You truly are this stupid.
Yeah. Thousands of flag waving Trump supporters rioted at the Capitol because they thought it’d accomplish something for dear leader and I’m the stupid one.

If it weren’t for Trump, the riot wouldn’t have happened.

If that is their interpretation of Trumps words, then Trump incited them.

You think Trump can be held legally responsible for what other people think he said? Idiotic.

The second approach requires that the incitee act on the words of incitement by committing the predicate crime or (at least) attempting to do so. That is, the words of the inciter have caused, or in some sense contributed to, his conduct.

that the (inchoate) crime is committed immediately the words of instigation are uttered, and irrespective of the nature of the response (if any) that the words arouse in the incitee(s). Of course, the suggestion that the latter should commit the crime in question may be made flippantly, or may be uttered in circumstances where there is not the least likelihood of evoking a compliant response.

Leftists have been relegated to trying to read minds since their claims he incited violence blew up in their pathetic faces.

Just a coincidence.
Link?

Forum List

Back