Senate cannot try a private citizen !!!

Your boys during Trump's inauguration American hater.
Anarchists aren’t anyone’s boys. You are just desperate now.
There was no outrage over on your side when it happens to a Republican. Only silence, and in fact Harris raised funds for bail for the democrat scumbags over the summer. That should get her impeached.
No, Harris didn't. You scumbags are trying to treat a legitimate protest over murders of unarmed citizens that actually happened to an insurrection because of something that didn't. There is no equivalence.
Yes she did dumbass, she should be impeached. Biden should also be impeached for saying he wanted to kick Trump's ass. Madonna should be in jail for threatening to blow the Whitehouse. The list is long on your side.

Trump was not a private citizen on the day that he committed the offense for which he's been impeached.

The offense and the impeachment both happened while he was still POtUS.
And that's exactly where they must stop by law. Too late. Crazy thing to do to begin with.

They have zero constitutional power or right to do so
Trying T on fake charges is only a “ Soviet show trial “
I don't know whether they can or can't, although it has been done. I am just thrilled that the charlatan is gone, and we should move on.

There was no outrage over on your side when it happens to a Republican. Only silence, and in fact Harris raised funds for bail for the democrat scumbags over the summer. That should get her impeached.
No, Harris didn't. You scumbags are trying to treat a legitimate protest over murders of unarmed citizens that actually happened to an insurrection because of something that didn't. There is no equivalence.
1 day of rioting incited and engaged in by Antifa and BLM, the 1st Trump even in hundreds, with millions attending those events combined, in which violence occurred...but it was just another day of violence for Antifa and BLM.

The destruction caused by these foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist has cost our communities hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars...

...and unlike the Capitol event, it continues...just as Harris said it would...just as she called for it to continue.

"IT SHOULD NOT STOP. WE SHOULD NOT STOP!'

IMPEACH HER ASS!
Not that accuracy matters to you...but supporting PROTESTS is far different from supporting riots.

You hate both in the case of the events of the summer and SUPPORT both in the case of the Capitol Insurrection

1 day of rioting incited and engaged in by Antifa and BLM, the 1st Trump even in hundreds, with millions attending those events combined, in which violence occurred...but it was just another day of violence for Antifa and BLM.

The destruction caused by these foreign-funded Democrat-supported domestic terrorist has cost our communities hundreds of BILLIONS of dollars...

...and unlike the Capitol event, it continues...just as Harris said it would...just as she called for it to continue.

IMPEACH HER ASS!
Not that accuracy matters to you...but supporting PROTESTS is far different from supporting riots.

You hate both in the case of the events of the summer and SUPPORT both in the case of the Capitol Insurrection
Don't look now but you are doing the same thing. Who decides what is a riot and what is a protest?

I don't know whether they can or can't, although it has been done. I am just thrilled that the charlatan is gone, and we should move on.
You want him back in four years?

You want him egging on his followers with the hope that he might come back? You want more MAGA terrorism?

Nope. He has to be barred from ever holding office again. He has to be shown for what he is. A criminal

IMPEACH HER ASS!

.but supporting PROTESTS is far different from supporting riots.

Then you have no problem with the PROTEST Trump supported, but not the RIOT he didn't?

Then you have no problem with the PROTEST Trump supported, but not the RIOT he didn't?
Had that remained a protest...and no attack on the Capitol taken place I would have no problem with it.

They went with the INTENT of storming the Capitol. It's all over their social network postings.

And here we have someone else who claims they-and only they-know which are protests and which are riots. Seems to me violence, arson, looting and violation of the law=riot. Legal and peaceful protest=protest.

Had that remained a protest...and no attack on the Capitol taken place I would have no problem with it.

They went with the INTENT of storming the Capitol. It's all over their social network postings.

The riot started long before, (about 45 minutes), Trump finished his speech.

You really should get a clue before you post something.

Trump advocated a protest, not a riot.

Just like BLM advocated a protest, before the looting , arson, and rioting started.

Just like BLM advocated a protest, before the looting , arson, and rioting started.
That remains for the Impeachment trial to prove. The MAGA rats who attacked the Capitol certainly thought they were doing what Trump was asking for.

That remains for the Impeachment trial to prove. The MAGA rats who attacked the Capitol certainly thought they were doing what Trump was asking for.

That remains for the Impeachment trial to prove.

Nancy already impeached him, without even trying to get the facts.

so you expect anything different from Schumers troops?

The problem we have here is that the Senate members who want to have a trial, like their House counterparts, are mentally unbalanced and consumed by hate. There is no logic in what they do. They are obsessed with hurting Trump in any way they can because they fear him. They fear the crooked form of government that they have devised to enrich themselves will be dismantled in favor of one that our constitution and founders envisioned. Trump haters are America haters.

A police officer had his brains bashed out on Jan 6th ... why are you afraid to put The Donald on trial if he's innocent of inciting that riot? ...

If you support rioting in the Capitol ... then you hate America ...

If you support rioting in the Capitol ... then you hate America ...

Support the riot?

NO.

Blame Trump for it?

:laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: ;:auiqs.jpg:
So a president of the United States does a rally. A rally that has people advocating for a trial by combat. Asking his supporters to march on the Capitol in order to prevent the certification for the election results for his successor. His supporters do exactly that and we aren't supposed to hold him responsible?

Did you intentionally leave out the words “peacefully and patriotically to have your voices heard” march? I guess the MSM left that part out to fool you lemmings.
Yes, I did. I left it out because he had this rally with people including his own son who didn't say any of these things. Who in fact used language that was anything but peaceful. I left it out because he gave no indication that he disagreed with them. I left it out because the first thing he said 6 hours after it started that he understood why they were mad, and only then send them home after he said he loved them. I left it out because the idea that you can intentionally rile up a crowd for months using the rhetoric he has and then act innocent when those same people turn violent is simply disingenuous.

If I give a lit match to a pyromaniac. Tell that pyromaniac that I have a problem with a farmer. Tell that pyromaniac to go to a haybale of that farmer and tell them NOT to use the match. Would you accept my explanation that I didn't know he would ignore my command?

Last edited:

You are more than welcome to have a problem with anything you choose as is everybody else (even me). What matters is legal definitions and how the courts apply them by individual charged. You may have forgotten but in America individuals are to be responsible for their own actions; not the actions of someone else. A small fraction of the protesters there may have rioted and may found guilty of such in a court of law. I don't support riot; I do support some protests including that one. The worse crime committed there appears to have been committed by a capitol cop. But the left chooses to focus on other possible crimes. But then again it was an unarmed white woman killed instead of a black male criminal so no one seems to care. Now had it been an unarmed black lesbian...

Because anarchists are a tiny fringe group that have existed for decades and are promptly dealt with by law enforcement.

They torched a limo of the bourgeois. How much rage would be appropriate?

Don't look now but you are doing the same thing. Who decides what is a riot and what is a protest?
The police do. And apparently their opinion is also somewhat dependent on who is being protested.

If someone sneezes at a police violence protest, it is declared a riot.

I beg to differ. The reason is that it has happened before. Impeachment After Leaving Office - Law & Liberty
Great. But Trump did not resign his presidency. His term of office is officially over!
Congress holds no power over him now.

Nancy Pelosi and Adam Schiff are the people who should be impeached for blatantly abusing their offices,
wasting money, time and bringing disrepute upon the Senate of the USA for this impeachment sham.

When will the democrats show some sense and common decency and end this farce?

Forum List

Back