Senate and WH agree to the $2 Trillion dollar stimulus.

Curious, does the House still need to pass this?

Sounds like another opportunity for Pelosi to screw it up again.

Dick. She’s been pivotal in getting it done. You should thank her. But you’re a dick.
Getting what done? How many people have died because she is dragging her feet and trying to get money for her party instead of being concerned about the people that put her in office

Dick. She’s been pivotal in getting it done. You should thank her. But you’re a dick.
Getting what done? How many people have died because she is dragging her feet and trying to get money for her party instead of being concerned about the people that put her in office

None. Idiot. One day. Voted. Passed. Signed.

Moron.

Put your hate aside. The Slush Fund has been addressed. The problem was that it gave Rump carte blanche with about 500billion of funds where he would not be held accountable and not reportable. While the slush fund was not removed, the accountability was added where instead of waiting 6 months to see if it was necessary, instead, the funds have to be reported openly.

One hidden easter egg was removed. Part of the bill has a provision that NO President, VP, Congress, and many others are barred from benefit from any of these funds. This includes any businesses that they are connected with directly or through blind trust. It also covers their children.

This bill is NOT the bill that Moscow Mitch and Rump demanded. They were shamed. It was the bill that the bipartisans in the senate were working on all along. It's close to the House without some of the items the house Dems want. The House Dems are going to have to give a little as well. This is how our Government should work. It's been a very, very long time since it has. It's way past time it does.
Your right! What the Dums have been working on all along. They knew this was coming and have been working on it since the sham impeachment. The Dums are trying to overthrow our government and if people don’t se it, I feel sorry for you. Your in for a rude awakening....

Moron.
Says one of the sheep

The Senate was never going to be a problem in all this. Pelosi's house, or whoever the hell is in charge there, will cause all the problems. They already have with their manifesto.

The Senate wasn't a Problem as long as the Slush Fund that was completely unaccountable to anyone other than Rump was part of the package. Rump, his kids and his buddies were frothing at the mouth on that one. Instead, a lot of Dems and Reps held fast and got it bounced. What you got was a real bi-partisan bill from the Senate with checks and balances where workers and small businesses were taken care of. And, yes, the large Corps were too but not with a blank check as with the Rump and Rumps butt baby.

There are still a few things to be hammered out but I think in a couple of days, the House will come to agreement with the bi-partisan senators. You see, rumpster, that's the way it's supposed to work.

Gee, no derangement going on there....:rolleyes:

Look, President Trump has been calling on the Senate to get this done since last week for the American people....Your post here just shows that there is NO circumstance in which you will even consider that Trump was doing anything good for this country.

Until yesterday, Moscow Mitch wasn't allowing the bi-partisan senate bill to be presented. He only wanted the one that Rump wanted which pretty well gave Rump Carte Blanche. I guess Moscow Mitch decided he wanted to stay Majority Leader after all.

See, that's the problem with you liberals...You can't grasp the concept that the people hurt by this virus are beyond your partisan hatred....Also, that when you are the minority, you're NOT in charge of what goes on....The arrogance at the cost of the people's well being is stunning.

You still don't get it. Moscow Mitch had his Rump Puppy bill he was trying to cram down everyone's throat that was not even considered partisan since even the hard core Republicans couldn't support it. But it was "My way or the Highway". The other Republicans finally stood on their hind legs and said, enough. And now, the Dems and the Reps are on the same page. So if anyone here is not in charge, it's you party of rumpers. Moscow Mitch does more damage than even rump does.

As for minority V majority, all, except for Moscow Mitch and a handful of other Rumpers, are on the same page and getting a solid bill passed. Not it's not everything either side wants but it's what we need RIGHT NOW. I listened to Moscow Mitch in his speech about passing it. Talk about spoiled milk. Since he didn't get his way, he's ready to bomb it if it even fails in a remote way. Even Rump isn't doing that although Rump will change his mind at the drop of a tweet.

Moscow Mitch and Rump didn't win on this one. America is winning for a change. Afterall, we are in a bad way and a win is in serious order right now.

Good grief...How can anyone get something so convoluted as you just did here...

Yes, in your world, Facts and Reality are convoluting.

Not at all, I would love to see you back up any of your outrageous assertions, but you never do, see, you just figure if you throw in a couple of childish quips like calling the President "Rump" repeatedly like a dumbass makes your hate filled screeds fact...pathetic.

Easy to do and I already have. Just because you can't accept reality and facts doesn't surprise any of the rest of us. Afterall, you still claim that Rump never lies.Yes, Dr. rump.
How about Schiff during the impeachment inquiry. He was lying his butt off

Put your hate aside. The Slush Fund has been addressed. The problem was that it gave Rump carte blanche with about 500billion of funds where he would not be held accountable and not reportable. While the slush fund was not removed, the accountability was added where instead of waiting 6 months to see if it was necessary, instead, the funds have to be reported openly.

One hidden easter egg was removed. Part of the bill has a provision that NO President, VP, Congress, and many others are barred from benefit from any of these funds. This includes any businesses that they are connected with directly or through blind trust. It also covers their children.

This bill is NOT the bill that Moscow Mitch and Rump demanded. They were shamed. It was the bill that the bipartisans in the senate were working on all along. It's close to the House without some of the items the house Dems want. The House Dems are going to have to give a little as well. This is how our Government should work. It's been a very, very long time since it has. It's way past time it does.
So, if Trump is so bad, why is he the only one trying to save people from the Coronavirus? Why is Pelosi wanting money for an Art Center? Why does she want a 25,000 dollars raise for Congress? You talk about a slush fund, give me a break. Mark my words, the Democrats are trying to overthrow this government and make it Communist..mark my words. The coronavirus was known about by them when it started. Pelosi dragged her feet during the impeachment trial so that the virus would get so bad that it couldn’t be contained by the U.S....This is just my opinion but we need to watch out

I don't know where you get your info from but Congress doesn't vote to five themselves pay raises. It's an automatic process. They have to vote to NOT take the raise. Your whole argument is wrought with lies. Did you get it from Rush or some other professional liar? Pelosi had nothing to do with Rumps actions to date with the Virus. Rump owns all that. For instance, yesterday, he was claiming there were plenty of ventilators. Today, he's using his war powers act to do what he should have done a month ago and force GM to start producing thousands of ventilators. He has that power. Instead, he's soft pedaled the virus. In the meantime, the US now has more Corona Virus affected people than any country on earth. And the death toll is climbing at an alarming rate.

Sorry, but Easter isn't going to happen like Rump claims it's going to. With the increase like it's done due to the Administration soft pedaling things, the peak has been extended. We are going to be in lockup for at least another 6 weeks. And that's not an estimate. It was supposed to be only 3 weeks. We are not into week 2 and were supposed to see the peak happen as of next week. Due to Rumps inaction and his giving out false information it's extended out another 6 weeks or more. And the death toll will continue to go up.

It's not just killing the old. It's also killed some of the young. The only group that hasn't' been killed is the very young like children for some odd reason.

So don't go saying that Rump has done everything he can do. He hasn't and isn't.

The Senate was never going to be a problem in all this. Pelosi's house, or whoever the hell is in charge there, will cause all the problems. They already have with their manifesto.

The Senate wasn't a Problem as long as the Slush Fund that was completely unaccountable to anyone other than Rump was part of the package. Rump, his kids and his buddies were frothing at the mouth on that one. Instead, a lot of Dems and Reps held fast and got it bounced. What you got was a real bi-partisan bill from the Senate with checks and balances where workers and small businesses were taken care of. And, yes, the large Corps were too but not with a blank check as with the Rump and Rumps butt baby.

There are still a few things to be hammered out but I think in a couple of days, the House will come to agreement with the bi-partisan senators. You see, rumpster, that's the way it's supposed to work.

Look, President Trump has been calling on the Senate to get this done since last week for the American people....Your post here just shows that there is NO circumstance in which you will even consider that Trump was doing anything good for this country.

Until yesterday, Moscow Mitch wasn't allowing the bi-partisan senate bill to be presented. He only wanted the one that Rump wanted which pretty well gave Rump Carte Blanche. I guess Moscow Mitch decided he wanted to stay Majority Leader after all.

See, that's the problem with you liberals...You can't grasp the concept that the people hurt by this virus are beyond your partisan hatred....Also, that when you are the minority, you're NOT in charge of what goes on....The arrogance at the cost of the people's well being is stunning.

You still don't get it. Moscow Mitch had his Rump Puppy bill he was trying to cram down everyone's throat that was not even considered partisan since even the hard core Republicans couldn't support it. But it was "My way or the Highway". The other Republicans finally stood on their hind legs and said, enough. And now, the Dems and the Reps are on the same page. So if anyone here is not in charge, it's you party of rumpers. Moscow Mitch does more damage than even rump does.

As for minority V majority, all, except for Moscow Mitch and a handful of other Rumpers, are on the same page and getting a solid bill passed. Not it's not everything either side wants but it's what we need RIGHT NOW. I listened to Moscow Mitch in his speech about passing it. Talk about spoiled milk. Since he didn't get his way, he's ready to bomb it if it even fails in a remote way. Even Rump isn't doing that although Rump will change his mind at the drop of a tweet.

Moscow Mitch and Rump didn't win on this one. America is winning for a change. Afterall, we are in a bad way and a win is in serious order right now.

Not at all, I would love to see you back up any of your outrageous assertions, but you never do, see, you just figure if you throw in a couple of childish quips like calling the President "Rump" repeatedly like a dumbass makes your hate filled screeds fact...pathetic.

Easy to do and I already have. Just because you can't accept reality and facts doesn't surprise any of the rest of us. Afterall, you still claim that Rump never lies.Yes, Dr. rump.

So you got nothing but trolling....way too easy....
Except, the American Public gets what we need right now while the Corporations and Rump Family and Friends get nothing. And Rump know he has no choice but to sign whatever the bi partisan congress sends to his desk. Sounds like a win for the rest of us.

You think that monstrosity was a win? Really?
Canadians got $8000 each.

So you got nothing but trolling....way too easy....
Except, the American Public gets what we need right now while the Corporations and Rump Family and Friends get nothing. And Rump know he has no choice but to sign whatever the bi partisan congress sends to his desk. Sounds like a win for the rest of us.

You think that monstrosity was a win? Really?
Canadians got $8000 each.

Well fantastic...Sucks to be an American right?

Well fantastic...Sucks to be an American right?
Sucks to be all snowflaky
like you, more like.

LOL, hardly there projectionist....I am American through and through...I believe in the power of the American spirit, and American exceptionalism....You on the other hand are of the limp wristed Obama culture that believes we are no better than any other country....IOW, a huge loser.

Moron.
After she, dragged her feet. She was too busy putting all the crap in the package and forcing the vote the way she wanted it. You Dumacrats are really getting the wool pulled over you. How can anyone think that putting money in the package for the Arts or NASA or raises or anything else but the people in this country is right? Are you blind?

You are misinformed.

Moron.
After she, dragged her feet. She was too busy putting all the crap in the package and forcing the vote the way she wanted it. You Dumacrats are really getting the wool pulled over you. How can anyone think that putting money in the package for the Arts or NASA or raises or anything else but the people in this country is right? Are you blind?

You are misinformed.

Moron.

You are misinformed. Pelosi did nothing to delay the passage of that bill.

Several GOP senators did, though. Because they think that the American people are lazy and will refuse to work if they get $900 bucks a week in unemployment insurance.

Try harder, fake patriot.

Moron.

Let me guess, you are buying the timeline that Rump is spewing. We need to have a special place for you idjits to go to so you can all congregate without infecting everyone else. Maybe somewhere in west NM or east Arizona. Since the southern border guards aren't needed as much we can use them to seal off the border to that area. And then let all of you die off that want to give your lives. Meanwhile, the rest of us will do what we have to do. OH, and you get your Orange Leader there to lead you until he contracts the Virus and dies.

LOL, hardly there projectionist....I am American through and through...I believe in the power of the American spirit, and American exceptionalism....You on the other hand are of the limp wristed Obama culture that believes we are no better than any other country....IOW, a huge loser.
In other words.
"I'm wrong all the time." Thank's Angelo, for schooling me so
unselfishly ! Aren't ya kind ? "

In other words.
"I'm wrong all the time." Thank's Angelo, for schooling me so
unselfishly ! Aren't ya kind ? "

LOL...Wow, you really have an inflated self image don't cha? Look, I think America will defeat this, and it won't equal the rate of death that the flu does each year. Will you then freak out about that too?

Forum List

Back