Sen. Tom Cotton DROPS A BOMB on Fauci and His Wuhan Research Funding (VIDEO)

Anyone notice a pattern here? They drop their bomb, They destroy them, they own them, blah blah blah, but no one ever does a GD thing about the crime and treason. They just talk.

When will a State AG bring in Facui for questioning?

You loons are the only ones thinking there are bombs. The rest of us laugh
thats because you are brain dead, and you got sucked in to the lies the scum demonRATS spew
I don’t need to listen to Dems or the MSM or anybody else you incessantly whine about. I can just listen to you and people like Cotton and shake my head from the stupidity y’all spew
its TRUTH, shit stain....you spew the stupidity, and LIES of the scum demonRATS....duh
Not quite bucko, I, unlike you, can back you the things I say. You make retarded claims and then resort to name calling when challenged to explain yourself. What a joke
yes, you are a joke...bucko
btw...what stupid comment is this: " can back you the things I say"....thats the most intelligent line you typed yet....
Auto correct changed “up” to “you”... back up the things I say. Sad I needed to explain that to you. But thanks for proving my point and resorting to insults over substance
thats all you retards deserve for denying TRUTH and inventing your own....
and if you use auto correct, and rely on it, it shows
I misspell stuff all the time. Sometimes I catch it and sometimes I don’t.
If yuo cnat undresatnd mnior tpyos tehn I cnat fix stpuid

Sen. Tom Cotton DROPS A BOMB on Fauci and His Wuhan Research Funding (VIDEO)​

When all the truth comes out (if it ever does)regarding this pandemic people will be shocked at how politics played such a big role....not even to mention the culpability of the Chinese which our media has done their best to cover up...just like they cover up for black criminals.

WOW!!!!

Andf ONLY the GP has this "breaking" news?

More like breaking wind.

thats because you are brain dead, and you got sucked in to the lies the scum demonRATS spew
I don’t need to listen to Dems or the MSM or anybody else you incessantly whine about. I can just listen to you and people like Cotton and shake my head from the stupidity y’all spew
its TRUTH, shit stain....you spew the stupidity, and LIES of the scum demonRATS....duh
Not quite bucko, I, unlike you, can back you the things I say. You make retarded claims and then resort to name calling when challenged to explain yourself. What a joke
btw...what stupid comment is this: " can back you the things I say"....thats the most intelligent line you typed yet....
Auto correct changed “up” to “you”... back up the things I say. Sad I needed to explain that to you. But thanks for proving my point and resorting to insults over substance
the last line proves you can't fix STUPID

Why’s that?

Why’s that?
DUH...

Why’s that?
DUH...
Failed argument. Thanks for playing

Why’s that?
DUH...
Failed argument. Thanks for playing
YOU LOSE AGAIN

Forum List

Back