Sen. Ron Johnson's (R-WI.) Painful Interview on Meet The Press

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what a sycophant sounds like. He is peddling the Trump narrative that the press is lying, the press is out to get Trump, and won't answer simple questions, instead delving into Fox News style conspiracies.

Is the GOP a cult? I do believe it is.

'Senator Johnson, please': GOP Senator refuses to answer questions over Ukraine
Lol the look ok chuck Todd’s face when Johnson refused to play little chucks game was priceless! Lol
“ how dare you not follow my plan” lol

"play his little game" = answering simple questions. Johnson couldn't do it. Nancy Pelosi is slowly, but surely, exposing the Senate as they make themselves look foolish.

Do continue, Republicans, do continue.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is what a sycophant sounds like. He is peddling the Trump narrative that the press is lying, the press is out to get Trump, and won't answer simple questions, instead delving into Fox News style conspiracies.

Lol the look ok chuck Todd’s face when Johnson refused to play little chucks game was priceless! Lol
I saw that interview. Johnson strikes me as being scared sh*tless. He backpedaled so hard and fast I'll bet his knees are sore from banging his chin. It is no pleasure to see a grown man of respectable reputation so hysterical to 'get right' with a fool. sigh

Poor thing, Johnson cited facts, the commiecrat spewed talking points and assumptions. The commie even admitted no one said anything that would back up what he was speculating on.

Poor thing, Johnson cited facts, the commiecrat spewed talking points and assumptions. The commie even admitted no one said anything that would back up what he was speculating on.

He cited old talking points. Blurted actually, and used them to no answer the question. Surely you know a backpedal when you see one. Surely you know hysteria and 'look over there' diversion when you see it.

He cited old talking points. Blurted actually, and used them to no answer the question. Surely you know a backpedal when you see one. Surely you know hysteria and 'look over there' diversion when you see it.
actually impeachment is a Democrat 'look over there' diversion from what is about to happen with the FBIgate indictments

"play his little game" = answering simple questions. Johnson couldn't do it. Nancy Pelosi is slowly, but surely, exposing the Senate as they make themselves look foolish.

No Johnson didn’t play The pre planned gotcha questions, and Todd was pissed!
Johnson turned the tables and shoved it up your ass.

Last edited:

Hey, Tex, how come you call anyone whose lips are not attached to Trump's butt a commie, when it is obvious Trump et staff's energies are devoted to clear a path for Putin to regain the old USSR? Crimea, now Ukraine, and the Baltic States are real nervous thinking they are the next step, while Trump drops sanctions, withholds funding, and believes everything Putin utters over all American security agencies. And when Trump is criticized for it, you call them commies while Trump and his staff spit on the Constitution.

No Johnson didn’t play I’d pre planned gotcha questions, and Todd was pissed!

How would you know what Todd said? Your head is so far up Trump's ass the only thing you can see is his colon.

How would you know what Todd said? Your head is so far up Trump's ass the only thing you can see is his colon.
I watched it.. Johnson was like stop your narrative, here is the truths.. Todd exploded lol..why so angry .

I watched it.. Johnson was like stop your narrative, here is the truths.. Todd exploded lol..why so angry .

So instead of answering a simple question, which was a question about something Ron Johnson is on the record saying, Johnson instead started spewing Fox News conspiracy theories, and you, of course, cheered. Do you know why? Well, that's because, like most cult members, you'll mindlessly agree with anything any Republican does.

The Dumbing Down of America on steroids. Here's your sign.

Bull! Johnson started out with the old Trump whine about 'since the day he was elected...yada, yada, yada'. You sure forgot what happened the day Obama got elected, dincha. From Moscow Mitch's Mission Statement, to birther, to withholding judges and a legion of snarky pious persecutions. And that was for starters with Johnson. As for Todd, guess you haven't seen Meadows with Scott Pelley or Lewandowsky with Chris Wallace. World Class Waffling! Wake up!

Yeah...I'd look that way too listening to Johnson go on the crazy train like he did.

So instead of answering a simple question, which was a question about something Ron Johnson is on the record saying, Johnson instead started spewing Fox News conspiracy theories, and you, of course, cheered. Do you know why? Well, that's because, like most cult members, you'll mindlessly agree with anything any Republican does.

The Dumbing Down of America on steroids. Here's your sign.
A series of questions that was set up for a week to make trump look bad lol.. good move Johnson.. don’t play the game tell the truth

Bull! Johnson started out with the old Trump whine about 'since the day he was elected...yada, yada, yada'. You sure forgot what happened the day Obama got elected, dincha. From Moscow Mitch's Mission Statement, to birther, to withholding judges and a legion of snarky pious persecutions. And that was for starters with Johnson. As for Todd, guess you haven't seen Meadows with Scott Pelley or Lewandowsky with Chris Wallace. World Class Waffling! Wake up!
It was a series of gotcha questions.. Todd isn’t for a unbiased conversation.. he refuses to allow a republican on the media portion that fights back.. he’s a coward

Yeah...I'd look that way too listening to Johnson go on the crazy train like he did.
I bet you think the truth is crazy lol

Chuck Todd is completely out of his mind....he lost it here

but then

he has been delusional for a long time now....:cuckoo:

Bullshit, he answered the question, Todd just didn't like his answer.

Forum List

Back