Sen. Ron Johnson Presses Wray on Validity of Hunter Biden Laptop Claim

And you are under investigation for being
a completely brainwashed, treasonous low-life with TDS.

I know you are sad and stuff your Hunter narrative is already falling apart.
Hey stupid, it isn’t falling apart. More and more of this horrific shit is being confirmed every day dummy. Keep drinking that Dim Kool-Aid as Trump absolutely destroys Biden with this Thursday night. You’re sad that the truth that China has Joe Biden under their thumb with blackmail (these photos and videos) has been exposed.

This is going to be tricky. How do you release images of Hunted raping a 12-year old Chinese girl?

Half the marxist Dim shitstains will claim it's fake because of the pixelation required.... and the other half will be hunching on everything in sight from the excitement.....

This is going to be tricky. How do you release images of Hunted raping a 12-year old Chinese girl?

Half the marxist Dim shitstains will claim it's fake because of the pixelation required.... and the other half will be hunching on everything in sight from the excitement.....
I think the fact that the FBI will not respond to Sen Ron Johnson's letter is enough evidence for the American people to see the truth here.

Sen. Ron Johnson is calling on FBI Director Christopher Wray to confirm or deny details regarding a laptop said to have belonged to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden.

Johnson, R-Wis., said in a letter to Wray obtained by Fox News that a whistleblower contacted his committee on September 24, claiming to possess a laptop that Hunter Biden left at his business, and that he had turned it over to the FBI. Johnson noted that staff immediately asked the FBI to confirm certain details in order to validate the claim, but the bureau said they would not confirm or deny any of the information included in their request.

"The FBI has a duty to inform us. If they believe this was maybe Russian disinformation, they should give us a defensive briefing,” Johnson told “Sunday Morning Futures.” “If, for example, they also believe that what information this whistleblower gave us is fraudulent, that would also be a crime, and FBI should tell us that.”

Things about to get real?
Disband the FBI, which has become the democrat Party Secret Police and Waffen SS
Reform it big time.... Get the deep state out of it, and restore it's former description as the best federal law enforcement agency in the world. It was warned years ago, that by letting certain types into these sacred offices, that it would destroy them from within..... Ole Satan is one hell of a foe, and he has played us like a fiddle.

for all those saying this is a lie -

when has hunter or the biden camp said this?
we have names actually going on record validating the e-mail threads
we have dates where biden was "dark" that correspond to dates he is said to have met with others, including the chinese
saying copies don't count is bullshit cause that's all we had for the DNC - but as typical asshole leftists do, change the rules when they apply back to you.

we've still got a lot to sort through but the bullshit memes Coyote and others are putting out saying MY GOD BELIEVE ANY TRUMP STORY is immensely funny as hell as i've watched each and every one of you sell your soul for ANY POTENTIAL BAD THING to happen to or around Trump.

i already put up a bullshit list from the left who up and down believes all of that to be true without any evidence whatsoever. now to be fair, i suppose it shouldn't surprise me actual evidence confuses this group. they seldom see it to use it in their own emotional jihads.

so stop trying to spin this back so you can sleep at night - where has the biden family or camp said this is all a lie?

so far it's all you emotional lemmings doing that for them.

Name one conspiracy theory profligated by your blob that you have said was bullshit. Just one.

I knew he couldn't/wouldn't...just deflection. I have never seen so many conspiracy theories generated and believed as in the past decade. It's not a healthy thing for democracy when we can't even agree on a set of facts. Conspiracy theories have moved from being part of the fringe to being actually endorsed by mainstream Republican officials. Some of them even supported birtherism.
Are you kidding, Coyote? The whole "birther" thing was started by the Clinton Campaign!

As for "conspiracies" you think the GOP delude themselves on? Well let's examine that...shall we? We thought that the IRS was conspiring to target conservative groups. Turns out they were doing exactly that! We thought that the Obama Administration was spying on the Trump Campaign. Turns out they were doing exactly that! We thought that the Obama Administration covered up what happened in Benghazi and lied to the American people about it. Turns out that was exactly what they did! We thought that the Obama Administration deliberately allowed guns to be bought and transported across the Mexican/American...ending up in the hands of narco-terrorists. Turns out that was exactly what they were doing!

You know why so many "conspiracy" theories have been "generated" in the past decade? It's because the left has acted in SUCH a sleazy and underhanded manner!

Nope. That is another one of those debunked claims.

Coyote...that's a pathetic response! The whole "birther" thing originated with Hillary Clinton's campaign...you know...your candidate that would do any sleazy trick in the book if she thought it would get her elected President?

we have dates where biden was "dark" that correspond to dates he is said to have met with others, including the chinese
saying copies don't count is bullshit cause that's all we had for the DNC - but as typical asshole leftists do, change the rules when they apply back to you.

we've still got a lot to sort through but the bullshit memes Coyote and others are putting out saying MY GOD BELIEVE ANY TRUMP STORY is immensely funny as hell as i've watched each and every one of you sell your soul for ANY POTENTIAL BAD THING to happen to or around Trump.

i already put up a bullshit list from the left who up and down believes all of that to be true without any evidence whatsoever. now to be fair, i suppose it shouldn't surprise me actual evidence confuses this group. they seldom see it to use it in their own emotional jihads.

so stop trying to spin this back so you can sleep at night - where has the biden family or camp said this is all a lie?

Name one conspiracy theory profligated by your blob that you have said was bullshit. Just one.

I knew he couldn't/wouldn't...just deflection. I have never seen so many conspiracy theories generated and believed as in the past decade. It's not a healthy thing for democracy when we can't even agree on a set of facts. Conspiracy theories have moved from being part of the fringe to being actually endorsed by mainstream Republican officials. Some of them even supported birtherism.
Are you kidding, Coyote? The whole "birther" thing was started by the Clinton Campaign!

As for "conspiracies" you think the GOP delude themselves on? Well let's examine that...shall we? We thought that the IRS was conspiring to target conservative groups. Turns out they were doing exactly that! We thought that the Obama Administration was spying on the Trump Campaign. Turns out they were doing exactly that! We thought that the Obama Administration covered up what happened in Benghazi and lied to the American people about it. Turns out that was exactly what they did! We thought that the Obama Administration deliberately allowed guns to be bought and transported across the Mexican/American...ending up in the hands of narco-terrorists. Turns out that was exactly what they were doing!

You know why so many "conspiracy" theories have been "generated" in the past decade? It's because the left has acted in SUCH a sleazy and underhanded manner!

Coyote...that's a pathetic response! The whole "birther" thing originated with Hillary Clinton's campaign...you know...your candidate that would do any sleazy trick in the book if she thought it would get her elected President?
if she doesn't like it, it ain't true.

Do you deny your blob talked about it as if it were gospel for a number of years?

Do you deny your blob talked about it as if it were gospel for a number of years?
Lot's of people talked about it! My point was that Hillary was the one who got the ball rolling!

What I've believed all along is that Barack Obama was indeed born in Honolulu. The reason there was so much confusion about his birthplace is that HE misled college administrators and the people that published his first book about where he was born!

Patti Solis Doyle, who was Hillary's campaign manager until the Iowa caucuses in 2008, admitted first in a tweet and second in a CNN interview that a Hillary staffer first spread the birther issue. While the staffer was fired, the termination happened after the cat was let out of the bag. Patient Zero, thus, was a member of Team Hillary.

Lot's of people talked about it!

Was El-Blob-O one of them?

What you really expected someone AT the Clinton Campaign to be the one's spreading that rumor? Hillary's too smart for that, Coyote! She had some of her hardcore supporters do that to give herself plausible deniability! You know...like how she went through Glenn Simpson to start the smear campaign against Trump eight years later? Hillary Clinton is as sleazy as the day is long...but she's also savvy enough not to get caught trying to kneecap the campaign of Barack Obama!

Donald Trump was one of them. He was an idiot for chasing the wrong narrative. Barack Obama didn't hide his college transcripts because they showed he was born elsewhere...he hid them because they show how he "jobbed" the system back then...passing himself off as a poor Kenyan student!

Donald Trump was one of them. He was an idiot for chasing the wrong narrative. Barack Obama didn't hide his college transcripts because they showed he was born elsewhere...he hid them because they show how he "jobbed" the system back then...passing himself off as a poor Kenyan student!

So do you believe that your blob actually had private investigators looking into this? Did we ever find out that stuff they uncovered that he said, "you won't believe"?

Details!

I see that you missed the video in which Joe Biden not only admitted he demanded one billion$, he bragged about in a roomful of Democrats.

I shall spare you of deleterious behaviors both father and son engaged in. You're better off in the la-la land you have chosen for yourself. Time for Hannity on foxnews. Ta, ta, doll.

So do you believe that your blob actually had private investigators looking into this? Did we ever find out that stuff they uncovered that he said, "you won't believe"?

Details!

To be quite frank, Candy...I've never wasted a moment of my time on the whole "birther" thing! I always saw it as a diversion from the real story. Namely how a mixed race kid from Honolulu passed himself off as a foreign student so he could get admission into both Columbia and Harvard Law School.

I've seen claims that H. biden is in images and videos raping and torturing under age Chinese girls. Supposedly they are to be released tomorrow. I can't see making a claim like this if it's not true, and I hope it's not, for the sake of the children, but if it is, this is horrible. What could be wrong with someone doing things like this if it's true? And if true what effect will it have on Joe Biden and his run for the president?

Let say it is true Mike then I believe Joe Biden should step aside and just let Harris run the Democratic ticket and let the voters choose between her or Trump.

If found untrue then those that leaked false information to help with a smear campaign should be held accountable no matter who they are...

As for Hunter Biden if it is discovered he actually did rape underaged children with China knowing then him and China should be held accountable with the harshest possible punishment given!
I hear Harris is equally corrupt as the Biden crime family.
We have not seen any evidence that Biden and Harris are corrupt. Their tax returns are available .

But your Teflon Donnie has been penalized for fraud in millions of $ and hiding his tax returns. What are you talking about again?

Eric Trump is also under investigation for fraud.

Trump would claim anything, and you Bleach-drinkers would believe it....

If they had those images, they'd be out by now.

They don't.

In fact, even the Murdoch Media isn't claiming there are pictures of Hunter having sex with teenage girls.
Hey dumbass ....

Lots of photos have already been released and more are supposed to be released this week.
Wow, more will be released this week? Like a drip drip drip campaign? Interesting. Why do you think they weren’t all released last year when Rudy got them?
Ah...because they were waiting until right before the election to kneecap Joe Biden? Duh?

The better question is why didn't the Democrats do a better job of picking a candidate? It's been obvious for several years now that the Hunter Biden scandal was going to rear it's ugly head at some point even with the main stream media doing everything it could to ignore the story!

If you think Hunter Biden is enough to bring Joe Biden down. That’s hilarious. You are dreaming. Corrupt Trump has done so much irreparable damages to this country that need to be charge criminally........ .

This country deserves better that this defective, flawed, disgusting human being president.

This Hunter BS has been going on since last year so far we have not seen any real evidence except coming from a crooked corrupted henchmen Guilliani. They have not even question, invite or any actions against Hunter.

I guess it's a good thing we don't live in a democracy then, huh?

We have a democratic form of government. I'm guessing you don't value that huh?
Excellent deflection. We live in a constitutional republic.

Democracy is both a verb and a noun.

What form of government do we have and what are we?

A Democratic Republic.
name where biden has said the e-mails are a lie.

or deflect and blame ME for deflecting. it's cute on you.
Didn't Hillary and Podesta etc, stay mute on the information submitted on them by Julian Asange ??? Didn't they all just go mute over the information that was learned over time by those releases ? They never debunked the information as lies either did they ?

After Hillary started it, everybody wondered, but now that everyone knows Hillary and Bill, then who really cares anymore ? No one. Time to get on to y'all's next move, because time's a ticking, and Trump's a winning... AGAIN !!!! LOL.

Forum List

Back