Sen. Ron Johnson Presses Wray on Validity of Hunter Biden Laptop Claim

for all those saying this is a lie -

when has hunter or the biden camp said this?
we have names actually going on record validating the e-mail threads
we have dates where biden was "dark" that correspond to dates he is said to have met with others, including the chinese
saying copies don't count is bullshit cause that's all we had for the DNC - but as typical asshole leftists do, change the rules when they apply back to you.

we've still got a lot to sort through but the bullshit memes Coyote and others are putting out saying MY GOD BELIEVE ANY TRUMP STORY is immensely funny as hell as i've watched each and every one of you sell your soul for ANY POTENTIAL BAD THING to happen to or around Trump.

i already put up a bullshit list from the left who up and down believes all of that to be true without any evidence whatsoever. now to be fair, i suppose it shouldn't surprise me actual evidence confuses this group. they seldom see it to use it in their own emotional jihads.

so stop trying to spin this back so you can sleep at night - where has the biden family or camp said this is all a lie?

so far it's all you emotional lemmings doing that for them.

Name one conspiracy theory profligated by your blob that you have said was bullshit. Just one.

I knew he couldn't/wouldn't...just deflection. I have never seen so many conspiracy theories generated and believed as in the past decade. It's not a healthy thing for democracy when we can't even agree on a set of facts. Conspiracy theories have moved from being part of the fringe to being actually endorsed by mainstream Republican officials. Some of them even supported birtherism.
would you classify "deflection" as being:
Please show where biden lied
NAME ONE CONSPIRACY FROM TRUMP YOU CALLED BULLSHIT ON???

cause where i sit, that is classic deflection.

and you still can't show that, can you?

so stop bitching at others for doing far less than what you and the left do. i mean you don't ask him to follow up on my simple question, you dog on me for not going along with HIS DEFLECTION.

fuck woman - just stop the bullshit.

we have dates where biden was "dark" that correspond to dates he is said to have met with others, including the chinese
saying copies don't count is bullshit cause that's all we had for the DNC - but as typical asshole leftists do, change the rules when they apply back to you.

we've still got a lot to sort through but the bullshit memes Coyote and others are putting out saying MY GOD BELIEVE ANY TRUMP STORY is immensely funny as hell as i've watched each and every one of you sell your soul for ANY POTENTIAL BAD THING to happen to or around Trump.

i already put up a bullshit list from the left who up and down believes all of that to be true without any evidence whatsoever. now to be fair, i suppose it shouldn't surprise me actual evidence confuses this group. they seldom see it to use it in their own emotional jihads.

so stop trying to spin this back so you can sleep at night - where has the biden family or camp said this is all a lie?

Name one conspiracy theory profligated by your blob that you have said was bullshit. Just one.

I knew he couldn't/wouldn't...just deflection. I have never seen so many conspiracy theories generated and believed as in the past decade. It's not a healthy thing for democracy when we can't even agree on a set of facts. Conspiracy theories have moved from being part of the fringe to being actually endorsed by mainstream Republican officials. Some of them even supported birtherism.
I guess it's a good thing we don't live in a democracy then, huh?

We have a democratic form of government. I'm guessing you don't value that huh?
Excellent deflection. We live in a constitutional republic.

Democracy is both a verb and a noun.

What form of government do we have and what are we?

A Democratic Republic.

A Democratic Republic.
name where biden has said the e-mails are a lie.

or deflect and blame ME for deflecting. it's cute on you.

Christopher Wray will delay ......

The FBI will slow walk this to the point it is no longer an issue.

As they should. Do we all remember what happened in 2016, when they breathlessly announced that they had a computer with emails, and then said that none of them were sensitive..but the damage was done.

The FBI is investigating this for what it is... Russian Disinformation.
Bidens business partner gave the fbi his password to his Gmail account and the emails are verified. Just sit back and see how corrupt our government is.

A Democratic Republic.
Bullshit. It's called a constitutional republic. Always has been and no matter how many times liars say otherwise it will be a constitutional republic.

As they should. Do we all remember what happened in 2016, when they breathlessly announced that they had a computer with emails, and then said that none of them were sensitive..but the damage was done.

They didn't say none of them were sensitive.

You are LYING.

Why would you want justice delayed if these accusations against Hunter Biden are true.

Don't you think these children deserve justice if Hunter has done what is alleged?

Or are you one of those Leftist who support that kind of insanity?
Joe has already answered that question. He doesn't care what democrats do.

All classified information is “sensitive” and hillarys emails had classified memos

A Democratic Republic.
Bullshit. It's called a constitutional republic. Always has been and no matter how many times liars say otherwise it will be a constitutional republic.

What form of government is it?

Are you kidding, Coyote? The whole "birther" thing was started by the Clinton Campaign!

As for "conspiracies" you think the GOP delude themselves on? Well let's examine that...shall we? We thought that the IRS was conspiring to target conservative groups. Turns out they were doing exactly that! We thought that the Obama Administration was spying on the Trump Campaign. Turns out they were doing exactly that! We thought that the Obama Administration covered up what happened in Benghazi and lied to the American people about it. Turns out that was exactly what they did! We thought that the Obama Administration deliberately allowed guns to be bought and transported across the Mexican/American...ending up in the hands of narco-terrorists. Turns out that was exactly what they were doing!

You know why so many "conspiracy" theories have been "generated" in the past decade? It's because the left has acted in SUCH a sleazy and underhanded manner!

Are you kidding, Coyote? The whole "birther" thing was started by the Clinton Campaign!

As for "conspiracies" you think the GOP delude themselves on? Well let's examine that...shall we? We thought that the IRS was conspiring to target conservative groups. Turns out they were doing exactly that! We thought that the Obama Administration was spying on the Trump Campaign. Turns out they were doing exactly that! We thought that the Obama Administration covered up what happened in Benghazi and lied to the American people about it. Turns out that was exactly what they did! We thought that the Obama Administration deliberately allowed guns to be bought and transported across the Mexican/American...ending up in the hands of narco-terrorists. Turns out that was exactly what they were doing!

You know why so many "conspiracy" theories have been "generated" in the past decade? It's because the left has acted in SUCH a sleazy and underhanded manner!
it's just funny as fuck she's bitching at ME that *I* wouldn't answer a question when THAT QUESTION WAS A FUCKING DEFLECTION.

she's so wound up in her emotions it's all she knows and must validate at any cost.

it was literally:
me - can you show me where biden called this a lie?
candyass - show me where you said any of trumps bullshit was bullshit
me - again, can you show me where biden called this a lie?
coyote - HE'S DEFLECTING!!!!

stupid ass shit she pulls all the time.

How can the FBI call it for what it may not be before they discover what it is?

Dismantle the FBI!!
FBI = Feds Blocking Investigations

And you are under investigation for being
a completely brainwashed, treasonous low-life with TDS.

I know you are sad and stuff your Hunter narrative is already falling apart.
My "Hunter narrative" ?

You know in 1988, if VP GHW Bush under Reagan had set up his son George W with sweet deals like the ones Hunter got , they not only never would have been elected president #41 & #43, but Dubya would probably still be in prison.

The hypocrisy and double-standards from the left are staggering.
You're saying Shrub didn't get set up for lots of sweet deals by Pappy Bush? Going to Yale even with lousy grades? Getting a plum TANG spot during the height of Viet-Nam war? Ownership of a baseball team? Getting set up in the oil business? Using daddy's political connections to become governor and president? He was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, just like Trump was born with a diamond encrusted golden spoon in his. He never had to work hard for anything in his life.

The hypocrisy and double standards from the right are staggering.

They didn't say none of them were sensitive.

You are LYING.

Why would you want justice delayed if these accusations against Hunter Biden are true.

Don't you think these children deserve justice if Hunter has done what is alleged?

Or are you one of those Leftist who support that kind of insanity?
Before jumping to “deserving justice” why don’t you first ascertain that a crime even occurred?

Since there is nothing to see you probably also agree the FBI should release the hard drive immediately, right? :D

New-York-Post-Hunter-Biden-Crack-Pipe.jpg

If no crime occurred, regardless of the person targeted here, WHY should the FBI release private materials of a private citizen to the public? I mean seriously...do you realize what you are demanding and the implications of it?

Why are you assuming no crime occurred? According to the reporting major crimes occurred. Aren't you Dems all about transparency? RElease all the information and let the American People decide.
My point: why don’t you first ascertain that a crime even occurred?

You: Who cares? Make the FBI Release a private citizen‘s (neither indicted nor convicted) private materials for public consumption. Burn him! He’s a witch!

Caveat: but only if it’s a Democrat. Who turned me into a newt.

View attachment 403710
He got better...

Nope. That is another one of those debunked claims.

Democratic form of government means MOB RULE.

Forum List

Back