Sen. Ron Johnson Presses Wray on Validity of Hunter Biden Laptop Claim

John T. Ford

Diamond Member
Jun 21, 2020
Sen. Ron Johnson is calling on FBI Director Christopher Wray to confirm or deny details regarding a laptop said to have belonged to Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's son Hunter Biden.

Johnson, R-Wis., said in a letter to Wray obtained by Fox News that a whistleblower contacted his committee on September 24, claiming to possess a laptop that Hunter Biden left at his business, and that he had turned it over to the FBI. Johnson noted that staff immediately asked the FBI to confirm certain details in order to validate the claim, but the bureau said they would not confirm or deny any of the information included in their request.

"The FBI has a duty to inform us. If they believe this was maybe Russian disinformation, they should give us a defensive briefing,” Johnson told “Sunday Morning Futures.” “If, for example, they also believe that what information this whistleblower gave us is fraudulent, that would also be a crime, and FBI should tell us that.”

Things about to get real?

I've seen claims that H. biden is in images and videos raping and torturing under age Chinese girls. Supposedly they are to be released tomorrow. I can't see making a claim like this if it's not true, and I hope it's not, for the sake of the children, but if it is, this is horrible. What could be wrong with someone doing things like this if it's true? And if true what effect will it have on Joe Biden and his run for the president?

I've seen claims that H. biden is in images and videos raping and torturing under age Chinese girls. Supposedly they are to be released tomorrow. I can't see making a claim like this if it's not true, and I hope it's not, for the sake of the children, but if it is, this is horrible. What could be wrong with someone doing things like this if it's true? And if true what effect will it have on Joe Biden and his run for the president?

Let say it is true Mike then I believe Joe Biden should step aside and just let Harris run the Democratic ticket and let the voters choose between her or Trump.

If found untrue then those that leaked false information to help with a smear campaign should be held accountable no matter who they are...

As for Hunter Biden if it is discovered he actually did rape underaged children with China knowing then him and China should be held accountable with the harshest possible punishment given!

I still believe the FBI will protect Hunter Biden.

The FBI is still under Deep State control.

Until that changes .... nothing will change.

Let say it is true Mike then I believe Joe Biden should step aside and just let Harris run the Democratic ticket and let the voters choose between her or Trump.

But, .... the American people didn't choose Harris for President.

They chose Joe Biden.

How can the Democrat Party run a candidate for President that the American people didn't choose?

If found untrue then those that leaked false information to help with a smear campaign should be held accountable no matter who they are...

You can bet the FBI is already preparing to go after Gulliani and company ....

Because it is true.

As for Hunter Biden if it is discovered he actually did rape underaged children with China knowing then him and China should be held accountable with the harshest possible punishment given!

Not gonna happen.

The Deep State controls the FBI.

Hunter will be protected like HRC was.

“Why did they sit on it? Are they covering up just because Hunter Biden might be engaged in things that also maybe should have been investigated and possibly prosecuted? Do we have two systems of justice: one for Democrats and one for Republicans? One for the well-connected versus one for the rest of the Americans?”
-Sen. Ron Johnson

How many people can already answer those questions?

How about:

To protect the Bidens.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Christopher Wray will delay ......

The FBI will slow walk this to the point it is no longer an issue.

As they should. Do we all remember what happened in 2016, when they breathlessly announced that they had a computer with emails, and then said that none of them were sensitive..but the damage was done.

The FBI is investigating this for what it is... Russian Disinformation.

But, .... the American people didn't choose Harris for President.

They chose Joe Biden.

How can the Democrat Party run a candidate for President that the American people didn't choose?

You can bet the FBI is already preparing to go after Gulliani and company ....

Because it is true.

Not gonna happen.

The Deep State controls the FBI.

Hunter will be protected like HRC was.

Remember Weiner and him being busted?

Don’t think Hunter will not be dragged in if proven he is guilty of a crime...

Also Biden name would stay at the top of the ticket and Harris would just replace him after thirty days in office and nothing anyone can do...

If Biden win he would need to step aside if his son is guilty of such crimes because it would be a distraction to his duties as Commander in Chief and I would expect the same from Trump if one of his kids were found guilty of a scandal like this...

Trump would claim anything, and you Bleach-drinkers would believe it....

If they had those images, they'd be out by now.

They don't.

In fact, even the Murdoch Media isn't claiming there are pictures of Hunter having sex with teenage girls.

As they should. Do we all remember what happened in 2016, when they breathlessly announced that they had a computer with emails, and then said that none of them were sensitive..but the damage was done.

The FBI is investigating this for what it is... Russian Disinformation.
They didn't say none of them were sensitive.

You are LYING.

Why would you want justice delayed if these accusations against Hunter Biden are true.

Don't you think these children deserve justice if Hunter has done what is alleged?

Or are you one of those Leftist who support that kind of insanity?

Last edited:
Remember Weiner and him being busted?

Don’t think Hunter will not be dragged in if proven he is guilty of a crime...

Also Biden name would stay at the top of the ticket and Harris would just replace him after thirty days in office and nothing anyone can do...

If Biden win he would need to step aside if his son is guilty of such crimes because it would be a distraction to his duties as Commander in Chief and I would expect the same from Trump if one of his kids were found guilty of a scandal like this...
I hope that is correct.

They don't.

In fact, even the Murdoch Media isn't claiming there are pictures of Hunter having sex with teenage girls.
Hey dumbass ....

Lots of photos have already been released and more are supposed to be released this week.

They don't.

I didn't mention Trump or any source. We'll see, won't we chinaman?

1603057178657.png

Christopher Wray will delay ......

The FBI will slow walk this to the point it is no longer an issue.
Yep. Just like Comey waited until after the 2016 election to divulge the fact that the classified Clinton emails were discovered on Anthony Weiner's laptop during a child sex crimes investigation.

Last edited:
Yep. Just like Comey waited until after the 2016 election to divulge the fact that the classified Clinton emails were discovered on Anthony Weiner's laptop during a child sex crimes investigation.
There needs to be some changes.

Hopefully Sen. Ron Johnson, who is chair of the Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, can force Christopher Wray to do something.

As of now .... Wray has not responded to Johnson's letter.

They didn't say none of them were sensitive.

You are LYING.

Why would you want justice delayed if these accusations against Hunter Biden are true.

Because Hunter isn't running for president....

He's not relevent to anything.... and frankly, I don't trust anything that comes out two weeks before an election. If the right had this laptop for a year, why only talk about what is supposedly in it now, "Take our word for it, that's Hunter with a Chinese Girl in a blurry picture you can't see anyone's face in!"

Except he did nothing of the sort. Even Trump claimed that Comey's actions in revealing Clinton's Emails was improper, that was his "official" excuse for firing him.

Hey dumbass ....

Lots of photos have already been released and more are supposed to be released this week.

Uh, yeah, those are all personal photos with nothing really in them...

The fact you guys can't show us a link to a photo with anything bad in it says a lot. If there were, you'd be plastering these boards with them the way you did Katie Hill's threesome pictures.

Forum List

Back