Sen. Ron Johnson Presses Wray on Validity of Hunter Biden Laptop Claim

Hey dumbass ....

Lots of photos have already been released and more are supposed to be released this week.

Uh, yeah, those are all personal photos with nothing really in them...

The fact you guys can't show us a link to a photo with anything bad in it says a lot. If there were, you'd be plastering these boards with them the way you did Katie Hill's threesome pictures.
There’s a photo of H with a crackpipe in his mouth.

They didn't say none of them were sensitive.

You are LYING.

Why would you want justice delayed if these accusations against Hunter Biden are true.

Because Hunter isn't running for president....

He's not relevent to anything.... and frankly, I don't trust anything that comes out two weeks before an election. If the right had this laptop for a year, why only talk about what is supposedly in it now, "Take our word for it, that's Hunter with a Chinese Girl in a blurry picture you can't see anyone's face in!"

Yep. Just like Comey waited until after the 2016 election to divulge the fact that the classified Clinton emails were discovered on Anthony Weiner's laptop during a child sex crimes investigation.

Except he did nothing of the sort. Even Trump claimed that Comey's actions in revealing Clinton's Emails was improper, that was his "official" excuse for firing him.

Hunter Biden isn't on the ticket, but if convicted of a felony and sentenced to prison Creepy Joe would be compromised. Or do you really think the man with pardon power would leave his kid to the mercy of prison gangs?
Exactly right.... Hunter just cost his dad the presidency, but do you think that the Demoncrats cared about anything but getting old Joe in there so they could exploit the office for their own agenda's ? It just shows how sick they are, and how desperate they have become.

That's what people want, to go back to the bullyism of Barack and Joe Biden using their offices for all kinds of bad, yeah that's what they want... No they want to be able to celebrate Christmas again without Demoncrats trying to destroy them for it. They want to practice religion freely without the Demoncrats trying to destroy them for it. They want to keep their kids safe, and get them properly educated without the Demoncrats destroying them for it. They want their freedom of choice within the laws back, without the Demoncrats trying to destroy them for it. They don't want the government threatening them, and fining them in order to push ainti-American agenda's down their throats.

I wouldn't care if Trump got rich beyond his wildest imagination, just as long as he stood up for the American people, and restored their rights, protected their ideologies, their law's, their freedom's, and destroyed anyone who tries to take anything good away from the American people.

Biden is nothing but a lying corrupt politician, and everyone see's it now, but the leftist agenda's seek to use anybody it can to push forward it's obsurd agenda's upon the American people against their will. Hopefully the people don't have a short memory span, because that is exactly what they left is banking on.

You are LYING.

Why would you want justice delayed if these accusations against Hunter Biden are true.

Because Hunter isn't running for president....

He's not relevent to anything.... and frankly, I don't trust anything that comes out two weeks before an election. If the right had this laptop for a year, why only talk about what is supposedly in it now, "Take our word for it, that's Hunter with a Chinese Girl in a blurry picture you can't see anyone's face in!"

Yep. Just like Comey waited until after the 2016 election to divulge the fact that the classified Clinton emails were discovered on Anthony Weiner's laptop during a child sex crimes investigation.

Except he did nothing of the sort. Even Trump claimed that Comey's actions in revealing Clinton's Emails was improper, that was his "official" excuse for firing him.

Hunter Biden isn't on the ticket, but if convicted of a felony and sentenced to prison Creepy Joe would be compromised. Or do you really think the man with pardon power would leave his kid to the mercy of prison gangs?
Exactly right.... Hunter just cost his dad the presidency, but do you think that the Demoncrats cared about anything but getting old Joe in there so they could exploit the office for their own agenda's ? It just shows how sick they are, and how desperate they have become.

That's what people want, to go back to the bullyism of Barack and Joe Biden using their offices for all kinds of bad, yeah that's what they want... No they want to be able to celebrate Christmas again without Demoncrats trying to destroy them for it. They want to practice religion freely without the Demoncrats trying to destroy them for it. They want to keep their kids safe, and get them properly educated without the Demoncrats destroying them for it. They want their freedom of choice within the laws back, without the Demoncrats trying to destroy them for it. They don't want the government threatening them, and fining them in order to push ainti-American agenda's down their throats.

I wouldn't care if Trump got rich beyond his wildest imagination, just as long as he stood up for the American people, and restored their rights, protected their ideologies, their law's, their freedom's, and destroyed anyone who tries to take anything good away from the American people.

Biden is nothing but a lying corrupt politician, and everyone see's it now, but the leftist agenda's seek to use anybody it can to push forward it's obsurd agenda's upon the American people against their will. Hopefully the people don't have a short memory span, because that is exactly what they left is banking on.
But the real plan is for Joe to win. Then the DNC ,with Pelosi ,Harris ,AOC and the rest of the crazy Commie women to move him out and take over. The FemiNazies are HERE.

I
Christopher Wray will delay ......

The FBI will slow walk this to the point it is no longer an issue.

As they should. Do we all remember what happened in 2016, when they breathlessly announced that they had a computer with emails, and then said that none of them were sensitive..but the damage was done.

The FBI is investigating this for what it is... Russian Disinformation.
Bidens business partner gave the fbi his password to his Gmail account and the emails are verified. Just sit back and see how corrupt our government is.
Im following this event very closely. I’m missing something....... At what point of these BS ...... when did Biden business partner gave the FBI his password to his gmail? Enlighten me can you prove it,

Since when an FBI need a password of an email account? They can just subpoena the carrier and reset the account.

I carry Iphone X one time I forgot my password and locked me up. I don’t use the face recognition because ......... The other woman was trying to open it while I was sleeping. I went to Apple store and they reset it for me in 30 minutes. They will not allow you to do that unless you provide the original receipt for security reasons.
Bidens are compromised, he cannot become president. Just think if he didn't brag about it on tv. We wouldn't know anything about it.
I asked you about passwords but you didn’t answer it. According to you........ Biden being compromised . From WHAT?
If you are talking about compromise. Look at your buddy compromised.
1. US soldiers bounty head in Afghanistan.
2. Russian meddling again inn2020 election confirmed by FBI Director Wray.
We don’t need a president like that.
There was never russian collusion, that has been debunked.

I’m talking about 2020 election Dude. Even FBI Director Wray tells you that you are wrong again. Trump is Putin puppet and has long been compromised.

Good heavens, if ever the President went to see Catherine the Great's art collections at the Hermitage in St. Petersburg, he must be hung out to dry.

I'm not buying the propaganda you're getting from Liar Central Control Freak DNC Headqrtrs. :eusa_hand:

As they should. Do we all remember what happened in 2016, when they breathlessly announced that they had a computer with emails, and then said that none of them were sensitive..but the damage was done.

You are LYING.

Don't you think these children deserve justice if Hunter has done what is alleged?

Or are you one of those Leftist who support that kind of insanity?
Before jumping to “deserving justice” why don’t you first ascertain that a crime even occurred?

Since there is nothing to see you probably also agree the FBI should release the hard drive immediately, right? :D

If no crime occurred, regardless of the person targeted here, WHY should the FBI release private materials of a private citizen to the public? I mean seriously...do you realize what you are demanding and the implications of it?
Interesting, Coyote! Do you REALLY think that the hiring of a cocaine addicted piece of crap like Hunter Biden by Burisma and the Chinese government was on the up and up? Or do you admit that the whole scenario REEKS of corruption and influence peddling by the Biden family? Do you think the American public should know the truth about what took place there? Or do you think that the truth should be hidden from them before they go to the polls to elect a President?
That’s interesting. It’s been over a year since these BS about Hunter and Burisma. A conspiracy promoted by Trump that has been debunked so many times. So far nothing has come out.

Almost a year later a lap top showed up. Happened that this computer repair guy Isaac cannot get his story straight when he was interviewed. Then gave Guilliani a copy of the hard drive. According to what I read the FBI has the laptop since December 2019.

Sadly Guilliani has been working with Derkach and Telizhenko both Russian agents just recently banned from entering US by the State Department.
All these BS was only exposed when Guilliani went to New York post a tabloid magazine. then for his stupidity he admitted that he didn’t went to a well known legitimate media because he scared getting scrutinize, several questions and getting dissected.
Guilliani has a very long and good relationship with Fox News but choose to use NYP tabloid. Why is that? Fox News is dying to take Biden down wondering why they didn’t take up this story? Maybe it’s a fake fed by Russians?
Something is wrong.
More like some things are wrong....like the entire crazy scenario.
You know what else is crazy? .
1. These gullibles are pumping so many unverified informations.
2. Guilliani is a corrupted henchmen lawyer working for that moron president ..... . I don’t trust any of these especially his been working with 2 Russian agents then lied that he didn’t knew that they are Russian agents.

It’s the same Ukrainian parliament members, Russian hardliners that pushed it was the Ukrainian did the 2016 election interference, not Putin. Then Fox News pick it up and trying to prove that it was the Ukrainian not Putin. I’m glad it was debunked..... This country is so fucked up by these traitors.

3. On top of that the whole world knew that 2 GOPs Johnson and Grassley are having a specific BS investigation about Hunter.... So why didn’t this crooked Guilliani gave copy of the hard drive to these 2 cone heads first before he went to NYP tabloid?
4. Isaac the computer repair guy cannot answer several questions about dates when and who and gave conflicting information.

Something is wrong.

I hear there is a "tape" also now. Did he live his Beta VCR at a repair shop owned by the same guy? LOL

No they seized Hunters CELL PHONES----------along with his business partners now. Do try to keep up--------the feds are gather evidence from multiple sources. Hunter is going to prison--or is going to be hit.
Treason carries more than one outcome, and Biden is on viral video bragging on his met demands--getting a foreign minister fired and over a billion dollars. Imho, he compromised his own son for which he will answer to his maker, because it's a little to late for him to do the right thing now.

You are LYING.

Don't you think these children deserve justice if Hunter has done what is alleged?

Or are you one of those Leftist who support that kind of insanity?
Before jumping to “deserving justice” why don’t you first ascertain that a crime even occurred?

Since there is nothing to see you probably also agree the FBI should release the hard drive immediately, right? :D

If no crime occurred, regardless of the person targeted here, WHY should the FBI release private materials of a private citizen to the public? I mean seriously...do you realize what you are demanding and the implications of it?
Interesting, Coyote! Do you REALLY think that the hiring of a cocaine addicted piece of crap like Hunter Biden by Burisma and the Chinese government was on the up and up? Or do you admit that the whole scenario REEKS of corruption and influence peddling by the Biden family? Do you think the American public should know the truth about what took place there? Or do you think that the truth should be hidden from them before they go to the polls to elect a President?
That’s interesting. It’s been over a year since these BS about Hunter and Burisma. A conspiracy promoted by Trump that has been debunked so many times. So far nothing has come out.

Almost a year later a lap top showed up. Happened that this computer repair guy Isaac cannot get his story straight when he was interviewed. Then gave Guilliani a copy of the hard drive. According to what I read the FBI has the laptop since December 2019.

Sadly Guilliani has been working with Derkach and Telizhenko both Russian agents just recently banned from entering US by the State Department.
All these BS was only exposed when Guilliani went to New York post a tabloid magazine. then for his stupidity he admitted that he didn’t went to a well known legitimate media because he scared getting scrutinize, several questions and getting dissected.
Guilliani has a very long and good relationship with Fox News but choose to use NYP tabloid. Why is that? Fox News is dying to take Biden down wondering why they didn’t take up this story? Maybe it’s a fake fed by Russians?
Something is wrong.
More like some things are wrong....like the entire crazy scenario.
You know what else is crazy? .
1. These gullibles are pumping so many unverified informations.
2. Guilliani is a corrupted henchmen lawyer working for that moron president ..... . I don’t trust any of these especially his been working with 2 Russian agents then lied that he didn’t knew that they are Russian agents.

It’s the same Ukrainian parliament members, Russian hardliners that pushed it was the Ukrainian did the 2016 election interference, not Putin. Then Fox News pick it up and trying to prove that it was the Ukrainian not Putin. I’m glad it was debunked..... This country is so fucked up by these traitors.

3. On top of that the whole world knew that 2 GOPs Johnson and Grassley are having a specific BS investigation about Hunter.... So why didn’t this crooked Guilliani gave copy of the hard drive to these 2 cone heads first before he went to NYP tabloid?
4. Isaac the computer repair guy cannot answer several questions about dates when and who and gave conflicting information.

Something is wrong.

I hear there is a "tape" also now. Did he live his Beta VCR at a repair shop owned by the same guy? LOL

No they seized Hunters CELL PHONES----------along with his business partners now. Do try to keep up--------the feds are gather evidence from multiple sources. Hunter is going to prison--or is going to be hit.
Treason carries more than one outcome, and Biden is on viral video bragging on his met demands--getting a foreign minister fired and over a billion dollars. Imho, he compromised his own son for which he will answer to his maker, because it's a little to late for him to do the right thing now.
It won't really matter. Because of four solid YEARS of filthy Lib lies and a biased Press , the Dems will somehow CHEAT out a win. Like they almost did in 2000.

I've seen claims that H. biden is in images and videos raping and torturing under age Chinese girls. Supposedly they are to be released tomorrow. I can't see making a claim like this if it's not true, and I hope it's not, for the sake of the children, but if it is, this is horrible. What could be wrong with someone doing things like this if it's true? And if true what effect will it have on Joe Biden and his run for the president?

Let say it is true Mike then I believe Joe Biden should step aside and just let Harris run the Democratic ticket and let the voters choose between her or Trump.

If found untrue then those that leaked false information to help with a smear campaign should be held accountable no matter who they are...

As for Hunter Biden if it is discovered he actually did rape underaged children with China knowing then him and China should be held accountable with the harshest possible punishment given!

the intelligence agency authenticated the emails as did 3 newspapers, Rudy, fox, oan, and more! the FBI has the laptop and hasn't denied the video content. what more do you want--cnn to run it? lol

I've seen claims that H. biden is in images and videos raping and torturing under age Chinese girls. Supposedly they are to be released tomorrow. I can't see making a claim like this if it's not true, and I hope it's not, for the sake of the children, but if it is, this is horrible. What could be wrong with someone doing things like this if it's true? And if true what effect will it have on Joe Biden and his run for the president?

Let say it is true Mike then I believe Joe Biden should step aside and just let Harris run the Democratic ticket and let the voters choose between her or Trump.

If found untrue then those that leaked false information to help with a smear campaign should be held accountable no matter who they are...

As for Hunter Biden if it is discovered he actually did rape underaged children with China knowing then him and China should be held accountable with the harshest possible punishment given!
The trouble with Kamala is her unreliable spew that sounds good but is actually untrue half the time. She was carefully placed on the ticket for the sole purpose of creating discord that would lead to another war between the states. The Democrat goal seems an unearthly preoccupation with power and wealth and exclusive power that only encites strong resistance to fully pullings away from repugnant despotism.

I

Bidens business partner gave the fbi his password to his Gmail account and the emails are verified. Just sit back and see how corrupt our government is.
Im following this event very closely. I’m missing something....... At what point of these BS ...... when did Biden business partner gave the FBI his password to his gmail? Enlighten me can you prove it,

Since when an FBI need a password of an email account? They can just subpoena the carrier and reset the account.

I carry Iphone X one time I forgot my password and locked me up. I don’t use the face recognition because ......... The other woman was trying to open it while I was sleeping. I went to Apple store and they reset it for me in 30 minutes. They will not allow you to do that unless you provide the original receipt for security reasons.
Bidens are compromised, he cannot become president. Just think if he didn't brag about it on tv. We wouldn't know anything about it.
I asked you about passwords but you didn’t answer it. According to you........ Biden being compromised . From WHAT?

I’m talking about 2020 election Dude. Even FBI Director Wray tells you that you are wrong again. Trump is Putin puppet and has long been compromised.

Putin is behind the Lincoln Project and KGB Weaver

I

Hunter biden partial orgy pics with Russians.

Hey the FBI is busy agency, they are still investigating the garage pull they found in Bubba's garage in Talladega

I

Good heavens, if ever the President went to see Catherine the Great's art collections at the Hermitage in St. Petersburg, he must be hung out to dry.

I'm not buying the propaganda you're getting from Liar Central Control Freak DNC Headqrtrs. :eusa_hand:
You buy it or not it doesn’t matter. It Is what it is.

Who do you believe? Putin

Wray is Trump appointee.
DNI Ratcllife is also a Trump appointee has confirmed the Russian interference.

DNI Ratcliffe says Russia, Iran meddling in 2020 US election - Business Insider

Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe announced on Wednesday that Russia and Iran had "taken specific actions to influence public opinion relating to our elections.

I

I’m sure you have a LINK coming soon.

Trump would claim anything, and you Bleach-drinkers would believe it....

If they had those images, they'd be out by now.

They don't.

In fact, even the Murdoch Media isn't claiming there are pictures of Hunter having sex with teenage girls.
Hey dumbass ....

Lots of photos have already been released and more are supposed to be released this week.

It’s been 10 days...... WHERE are the rest of these Hunter’s emails and pictures?

Here’s your buddy Giuliani in a live interview a Russian vomit getting circumcised with his clothes on by his favorite news media Fox News. Talking about debunked. This is hilarious.

Giuliani gets irate after Fox News’s Kennedy questions his Hunter Biden allegations

President Trump’s personal lawyer Rudy Giuliani appeared on Fox Business Channel’s Kennedy Tuesday night where he became enraged after being compared to Christopher Steele, the man behind the infamous, and questionable, Steele dossier. Kennedy made the comparison as Giuliani repeatedly pushed uncorroborated allegations about Joe Biden’s son Hunter, allegations that originally appeared in the New York Post. Giuliani supplied the Post with the story that most news outlets passed on due to concerns about credibility.

Fox News passed on the story for those exact concerns, and it was even reported that the New York Post writer refused to put his name on it. Despite pushing unverified, salacious allegations, as did Steele, Giuliani took the comparison as a personal affront.

New Topics

Forum List

Back