Sen. Rand Paul Told To ‘Get F**ked’ During Virtual Town Hall

Then you have problem if some douchebag tries that on me and I air him out.

Right...

And, for the record, it seems pretty arrogant of you determining who should get their ass whipped.

Dontcha think?
No problem at all. Last time somebody tried to surprise it was 2 on 1, but I was tipped off, so I only hospitalized one for a few days. I exercised restraint. I could have killed him real easy (I had time to make my own plan) with the only witness, his partner that didn't want any more. You makes your plans, (or fail to make your plans) you takes your chances.

Last edited:
We should bring back duels.

5d67b4e470640.image.jpg

2-fencing-18th-century-granger.jpg

chicken.jpg

The clueless attack the person and not the matter.

Pretty much how progressives do it all of the time. They avoid facts like the plague, resort to ad hom attacks, and employ logical fallacies all of the time. Appeal to Authority being their favorite.

Pretty much how progressives do it all of the time. They avoid facts like the plague, resort to ad hom attacks, and employ logical fallacies all of the time. Appeal to Authority being their favorite.

You'll never convince me that conservatives limit their logical fallacies to just election results.

You'll never convince me that conservatives limit their logical fallacies to just election results.

I never tried. But YOU are typical. Appeal to Authority for everything progressive. The facts are the elections WAS stolen. We even know how. You can turn a blind eye to it. But we won't. You can whine all you want about how there is no evidence when there is tons of evidence. The Courts wouldn't allow it to be presented.

That is a huge difference between what you claim, and reality.

I always pay attention to reality.

You people don't.

Forum List

Back