Sen. Paul: Republicans Will 'Destroy the Party' by Convicting Trump

I think the Trump Republican party is more main stream Democrat than todays Democrat party. Then you have the neocons like Bush, McCain, Ryan, McConnel, Toomey, Romney, Cheyney and others who are totally against the people. I can see where moderate Dems. and Trump Republicans could make this country Great again. But the first thing they would have to be to participate is pro American worker, something that todays radical Democrats and neocons are totally against.

The Republicans are too good to settle for an immoral shit like Trump.. They can do MUCH better.

Do you want to give an example?

Sure .. Evan McMullen.. He is smart, decent and well qualified... He's also calm and deliberate.

How do you just qualifications for someone to run and finish 2nd? What make Mr. McMullen qualified to be nominated and get thoroughly schlonged by Sleepy Joe or whomever? Do you think he's a particularly good sport?

Evan McMullin - Wikipedia

David Evan McMullin (born April 2, 1976) is an American political activist and former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) operations officer who ran as an independent during the 2016 United States presidential election. McMullin was an operations officer of the CIA from 2001 to 2010.

He then worked for about a year and a half as an investment banker after receiving an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 2011. He was a senior adviser on national security issues for the House Committee on Foreign Affairs from 2013 to 2015 and served as a chief policy director for the House Republican Conference in the U.S. House of Re…
There are a lot of people who do not trust the alphabets anymore. They did very little with the riots all over the nation or were slow. And they are powerful.

Trump could have addressed their issues.. He failed miserably. Trump is lazy and stupid.. He thought belligerence was the way to go.
Trump let the locals take care of their issues. He wanted them to give him permission to let people in to quell the violence. He was not a dictator. It will be interesting to see what Biden does if any Deplorables act up in their areas. Also.. he was in a no win situation. He would have been villified by the 95% Prog media/entertainer fiefdom if anything happened to any rioters or if they felt it was their duties to spew their venom. I was young when Sharon Tate and LoBianco and another I believe were killed by Manson and his ladies. I felt for them. I wouldn't today.

You felt for whom? Manson or the victims?

Trump mocked the football players who took a knee in protest and demanded they be fired. He threw out the Taskforce for 21st Century Policing which was developed to restore respect for and confidence in the police. Remember the violence in Trump's campaign speeches?

I think the Trump Republican party is more main stream Democrat than todays Democrat party. Then you have the neocons like Bush, McCain, Ryan, McConnel, Toomey, Romney, Cheyney and others who are totally against the people. I can see where moderate Dems. and Trump Republicans could make this country Great again. But the first thing they would have to be to participate is pro American worker, something that todays radical Democrats and neocons are totally against.

Trump is an aberration .. a liar and a cheat with terrible insecurities.. poorly educated and not too bright. The GOP can do MUCH better.
The Swamp is status quo-------liars, crooks, who rob the country and cause millions of deaths over their greed so entrenched that they will never leave by election but they will sure run the country into the ground to enrich themselves not giving a fuck what happens to everyone else.

Despite your stupid claims surada---Trump has been a good president that has helped the country unlike congress biden and the others.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: This China loving sockpuppet shill hates the truth that trump is a much refreshing change than the corruption of presidents we have had from the previous five administrations,that he is the first president sense carter to not start any new wars for the elite like all the previous puppet presidents before him did,plus she also ignores he is the first to come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit,she ignores that’s why the typical globalist Gop like bush and Romney hate him and wanted Biden to win because he was not a globalist part of the round table as they all are. This troll ignores those facts on why the elite went out of their way to commit massive vote frail democrats to make sure he did not get elected.

There is a reason WHY warmongering Republican globalists same as the dems and media all hate him.:cuckoo: You want biden in,then you hate America plain and simple, the fact thatnot just the dems hate him but so do the Republican globalists warmongers as bush,Romney,McConnell’s etc etc,AND the lamestream media, the guy is obviously pissing off some very powerful evil people on the establishment.Like any true american,that makes him A okay in my book.:up:

Trump didn't do anything except tweet and watch tv. .. make enemies and call people names.. One has to be informed and focused to solve problems.

Dr. Rand Paul is exactly right. The core of the Republican Party has shifted away from the elitist bastards who run National Review and re-focused on working-class Americans who toil in the private sector. THESE are the 75 million.

If the Republicans in Congress go along with impeaching ex officio Trump, they will be alienating the new core of the party - worse than alienating, actually...they will be making ENEMIES of the core of today's Republican Party. A lot like cutting out your heart because you don't like your new girlfriend.

They have to distance themselves from Trump.. He's bad news for the party and the country.

Of course. It would make America a one Party system for many years to come.

Sen. Rand Paul Wednesday said he's not excited by the transfer of power to incoming President Joe Biden, but he is glad for a peaceful transformation, as that is "incredibly important."

However, the Kentucky Republican insisted on Fox News' "America's Newsroom" that if Senate Republicans and leaders go along with Trump's impeachment and conviction after he's left office, it will be devastating to the party.

"I think it's a huge mistake," he said. "I think it is a hugely partisan exercise on the part of the Democrats. But for Republicans who go along with it, I think they will destroy our party."

Trump, he added, "isn't everything in the party but he brought a lot of people to the party. It is a huge mistake for people to say oh well we're just going to impeach him and then all of the blue-collar workers he brought to our party will stay? No, quite a few of them will be unhappy."

Paul also said that he believes with Biden coming into office, the country reverses the direction it had taken under President Donald Trump, under whom moves were being taken to get the government out of the way of business.

"It is hard for me to believe anybody in the country would want the thing that Biden is proposing," Paul said. "If we raise the corporate income tax here in America, companies will go overseas ... if you mandate what the wages are, mandate a minimum wage of $15. Not like everybody gets $15. The people who still have a job get $15. Many people will become unemployed."

Hope the blob hangs around.

Today we took out the trash.

It would be wise of those Rino neocon Republicans to stop backstabbing President Trump. They will be weeded by primarying them out the way in 2022.

Paul's a retard. The only way to save the party is to convict tRump.

He's the only Republican who is cabable of defeating a Democrat in the 2024 with relative ease. Money and grassroots organization sure as heck won't be a problem.

From the looks of it, the rest of the board wants to march out the same old neocons. For the most part anyway. And the Democrats love them for it. Heh heh.

Last edited:

Trump is an aberration .. a liar and a cheat with terrible insecurities.. poorly educated and not too bright. The GOP can do MUCH better.
The Swamp is status quo-------liars, crooks, who rob the country and cause millions of deaths over their greed so entrenched that they will never leave by election but they will sure run the country into the ground to enrich themselves not giving a fuck what happens to everyone else.

Despite your stupid claims surada---Trump has been a good president that has helped the country unlike congress biden and the others.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: This China loving sockpuppet shill hates the truth that trump is a much refreshing change than the corruption of presidents we have had from the previous five administrations,that he is the first president sense carter to not start any new wars for the elite like all the previous puppet presidents before him did,plus she also ignores he is the first to come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit,she ignores that’s why the typical globalist Gop like bush and Romney hate him and wanted Biden to win because he was not a globalist part of the round table group as they all are. This troll ignores those facts on why the elite went out of their way to commit massive vote fraud to make sure he did not get elected.

There is a reason WHY warmongering Republican globalists same as the dems and media all hate him.:cuckoo: You want biden in,then you hate America plain and simple, the fact thatnot just the dems hate him but so do the Republican globalists warmongers as bush,Romney,McConnell’s etc etc,AND the lamestream media, the guy is obviously pissing off some very powerful evil people in the establishment.Like any true american,that makes him A okay in my book.:up:

this troll calls him a liar,yet she is silent on Obama’s lies how he lied to the people when he said he would reverse bush’s corrupt policys but only expanded upon them,he killed more people in the Mideast war in just his first term in office than bush did his entire 8 years in office,but not one peep from her on HIS lies lying to the america people. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
This post checkmated the sock puppet shill American hater take ping her to school that trump was a much refreshing change over the previous five corrupt administration we had,she can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll she is farting a three times in a row slinging shit in defeat knowing I owned her, :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Paul's a retard. The only way to save the party is to convict tRump.

He's the only Republican who is cabable of defeating a Democrat in the 2024 with relative ease. Money and grassroots organization sure as heck won't be a problem.

From the looks of it, the rest of the board wants to march out the same old neocons. For the most part anyway. And the Democrats love them for it. Heh heh.
I wish that to be true but as I sad before,if the dems can get away with election fraud once they can get away with it again and again,you got to be realistic,if he could not prevent it as president while in office,how will he stop it while running again being out of office? I just don’t see it.

:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: This China loving sockpuppet shill hates the truth that trump is a much refreshing change than the corruption of presidents we have had from the previous five administrations,that he is the first president sense carter to not start any new wars for the elite like all the previous puppet presidents before him did,plus she also ignores he is the first to come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit,she ignores that’s why the typical globalist Gop like bush and Romney hate him and wanted Biden to win because he was not a globalist part of the round table group as they all are. This troll ignores those facts on why the elite went out of their way to commit massive vote fraud to make sure he did not get elected.

There is a reason WHY warmongering Republican globalists same as the dems and media all hate him.:cuckoo: You want biden in,then you hate America plain and simple, the fact thatnot just the dems hate him but so do the Republican globalists warmongers as bush,Romney,McConnell’s etc etc,AND the lamestream media, the guy is obviously pissing off some very powerful evil people in the establishment.Like any true american,that makes him A okay in my book.:up:

this troll calls him a liar,yet she is silent on Obama’s lies how he lied to the people when he said he would reverse bush’s corrupt policys but only expanded upon them,he killed more people in the Mideast war in just his first term in office than bush did his entire 8 years in office,but not one peep from her on HIS lies lying to the america people. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
This post checkmated the sock puppet shill American hater take ping her to school that trump was a much refreshing change over the previous five corrupt administration we had,she can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll she is farting a three times in a row slinging shit in defeat knowing I owned her, :iyfyus.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

My goodness, you are such a loser.

I wish that to be true but as I sad before,if the dems can get away with election fraud once they can get away with it again and again,you got to be realistic,if he could not prevent it as president while in office,how will he stop it while running again being out of office? I just don’t see it.

Trump is part of the problem.

The party needs to split, anyway.
Or at least expunge the crazy.
Well, that's gonna be the complication. Each group is want to be in control of the party for its infrastructure. There's talk of the "Patriot Party", but they'd have to start from scratch. I dunno.
They will start with 75 to 80 million VOTERS. America first is all they have to say.
You make a mistake in assuming that all those voters adore him as much as you do. They do not.

But the party is probably going in two directions, so we'll see. Maybe it'll be the Patriot Party.

Of course. It would make America a one Party system for many years to come.

Sen. Rand Paul Wednesday said he's not excited by the transfer of power to incoming President Joe Biden, but he is glad for a peaceful transformation, as that is "incredibly important."

However, the Kentucky Republican insisted on Fox News' "America's Newsroom" that if Senate Republicans and leaders go along with Trump's impeachment and conviction after he's left office, it will be devastating to the party.

"I think it's a huge mistake," he said. "I think it is a hugely partisan exercise on the part of the Democrats. But for Republicans who go along with it, I think they will destroy our party."

Trump, he added, "isn't everything in the party but he brought a lot of people to the party. It is a huge mistake for people to say oh well we're just going to impeach him and then all of the blue-collar workers he brought to our party will stay? No, quite a few of them will be unhappy."

Paul also said that he believes with Biden coming into office, the country reverses the direction it had taken under President Donald Trump, under whom moves were being taken to get the government out of the way of business.

"It is hard for me to believe anybody in the country would want the thing that Biden is proposing," Paul said. "If we raise the corporate income tax here in America, companies will go overseas ... if you mandate what the wages are, mandate a minimum wage of $15. Not like everybody gets $15. The people who still have a job get $15. Many people will become unemployed."

Trump is already mulling a 'Patriot Party'. The modern incarnation of the Know Nothings. The GOP is already fucked.

In fact, it may be advantageous for the GOP to convict Trump. As it would prevent the head of the Patriot Party from every holding federal office.

The party needs to split, anyway.
Or at least expunge the crazy.
Well, that's gonna be the complication. Each group is want to be in control of the party for its infrastructure. There's talk of the "Patriot Party", but they'd have to start from scratch. I dunno.
They will start with 75 to 80 million VOTERS. America first is all they have to say.
You make a mistake in assuming that all those voters adore him as much as you do. They do not.

But the party is probably going in two directions, so we'll see. Maybe it'll be the Patriot Party.
I adored his policies you dumb bag of shit.

It would be wise of those Rino neocon Republicans to stop backstabbing President Trump. They will be weeded by primarying them out the way in 2022.

Its important that they distance themselves from Trump.. He's an albatross for the party.

Its important that they distance themselves from Trump.. He's an albatross for the party.
no.

Trump is a vengeful liar and a cheat.. He's also utterly without principles and ethics in addition to being dumb as dirt. The party is better off without him.

no.

Trump is a vengeful liar and a cheat.. He's also utterly without principles and ethics in addition to being dumb as dirt. The party is better off without him.
75+ million voters disagree with you.

no.

Biden won by 8 million voters and more than 50 EC votes. Trump threw away his presidency, sabotaged his reelection and destroyed his legacy and he did it all by himself.. No one could stop him.

no.

Biden won by 8 million voters and more than 50 EC votes. Trump threw away his presidency, sabotaged his reelection and destroyed his legacy and he did it all by himself.. No one could stop him.

More than 75 EC votes. It wasn't even remotely close.

Forum List

Back