Sen. Paul: Republicans Will 'Destroy the Party' by Convicting Trump

I think the Trump Republican party is more main stream Democrat than todays Democrat party. Then you have the neocons like Bush, McCain, Ryan, McConnel, Toomey, Romney, Cheyney and others who are totally against the people. I can see where moderate Dems. and Trump Republicans could make this country Great again. But the first thing they would have to be to participate is pro American worker, something that todays radical Democrats and neocons are totally against.

The Republicans are too good to settle for an immoral shit like Trump.. They can do MUCH better.

Do you want to give an example?

I think the Trump Republican party is more main stream Democrat than todays Democrat party. Then you have the neocons like Bush, McCain, Ryan, McConnel, Toomey, Romney, Cheyney and others who are totally against the people. I can see where moderate Dems. and Trump Republicans could make this country Great again. But the first thing they would have to be to participate is pro American worker, something that todays radical Democrats and neocons are totally against.

The Republicans are too good to settle for an immoral shit like Trump.. They can do MUCH better.

Sure .. Evan McMullen.. He is smart, decent and well qualified... He's also calm and deliberate.

Sure .. Evan McMullen.. He is smart, decent and well qualified... He's also calm and deliberate.

How do you just qualifications for someone to run and finish 2nd? What make Mr. McMullen qualified to be nominated and get thoroughly schlonged by Sleepy Joe or whomever? Do you think he's a particularly good sport?

How do you just qualifications for someone to run and finish 2nd? What make Mr. McMullen qualified to be nominated and get thoroughly schlonged by Sleepy Joe or whomever? Do you think he's a particularly good sport?

Evan McMullin - Wikipedia

David Evan McMullin (born April 2, 1976) is an American political activist and former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) operations officer who ran as an independent during the 2016 United States presidential election. McMullin was an operations officer of the CIA from 2001 to 2010.

He then worked for about a year and a half as an investment banker after receiving an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 2011. He was a senior adviser on national security issues for the House Committee on Foreign Affairs from 2013 to 2015 and served as a chief policy director for the House Republican Conference in the U.S. House of Re…

David Evan McMullin (born April 2, 1976) is an American political activist and former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) operations officer who ran as an independent during the 2016 United States presidential election. McMullin was an operations officer of the CIA from 2001 to 2010.

He then worked for about a year and a half as an investment banker after receiving an MBA from the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania in 2011. He was a senior adviser on national security issues for the House Committee on Foreign Affairs from 2013 to 2015 and served as a chief policy director for the House Republican Conference in the U.S. House of Re…
There are a lot of people who do not trust the alphabets anymore. They did very little with the riots all over the nation or were slow. And they are powerful.

There are a lot of people who do not trust the alphabets anymore. They did very little with the riots all over the nation or were slow. And they are powerful.

Trump could have addressed their issues.. He failed miserably. Trump is lazy and stupid.. He thought belligerence was the way to go.

We should copy a page from the CCP and rather than start a new Party, take over the GOP the same way the Communists took over the DNC. Granted the Soviets started the DNC conversion back in 1984 so Xi had a system mostly in place when he ran Biden for the Presidency

Hell, the US Communist Party no longer runs their own candidate

My God your ignorance is astonishing.. Democrats today are like Eisenhower Republicans used to be.

Where on the Spectrum are you anyway?

Pretty moderate.. I was a Republican until right before Dubya invaded Iraq.
You are a fucking liar also.

Nope.. My husband and I founded the young Republicans in our county in 1964.. I couldn't go along with Bush's invasion because I know Iraq and the oil business. I knew it was going to be an unmitigated disaster so I resigned the party. All they accomplished was making Iran ascendant while wasting lives and money.
Are you a woman? Bwaaaahhhaaaaa....I would never know by the way you chat on this board?
Me neither,especially sense she trolls the same way dude shills always do. :auiqs.jpg: Usually women are like that shill commie lover Jillian,they just troll with one liner insults,this one trolls with Bible length babble and propaganda lies so I never figured this paid commie troll to not be a dude.:iyfyus.jpg:

And how do those facts about him make him particularly qualified to raise the Republican banner, run and lose elections "respectfully"? I guess since he is only 44, he would be able to be a GOP standard bearer for the next 40 years which would save them a problem of finding other candidates for a while. And since he is as bald as cue ball, his appearance should pretty much stay the same?

Of course. It would make America a one Party system for many years to come.

Sen. Rand Paul Wednesday said he's not excited by the transfer of power to incoming President Joe Biden, but he is glad for a peaceful transformation, as that is "incredibly important."

However, the Kentucky Republican insisted on Fox News' "America's Newsroom" that if Senate Republicans and leaders go along with Trump's impeachment and conviction after he's left office, it will be devastating to the party.

"I think it's a huge mistake," he said. "I think it is a hugely partisan exercise on the part of the Democrats. But for Republicans who go along with it, I think they will destroy our party."

Trump, he added, "isn't everything in the party but he brought a lot of people to the party. It is a huge mistake for people to say oh well we're just going to impeach him and then all of the blue-collar workers he brought to our party will stay? No, quite a few of them will be unhappy."

Paul also said that he believes with Biden coming into office, the country reverses the direction it had taken under President Donald Trump, under whom moves were being taken to get the government out of the way of business.

"It is hard for me to believe anybody in the country would want the thing that Biden is proposing," Paul said. "If we raise the corporate income tax here in America, companies will go overseas ... if you mandate what the wages are, mandate a minimum wage of $15. Not like everybody gets $15. The people who still have a job get $15. Many people will become unemployed."
Paul isn't being fully honest------its the swamp that wants to destroy Trump for cleaning up a lot of the corruption-----the swamp is not just the dems but also the republicans including Judge Roberts and McConnel Turtle....

They want to make an example of Trump and anyone who supported him--------this is always what fascist swamps do.

Trump is an aberration .. a liar and a cheat with terrible insecurities.. poorly educated and not too bright. The GOP can do MUCH better.
The Swamp is status quo-------liars, crooks, who rob the country and cause millions of deaths over their greed so entrenched that they will never leave by election but they will sure run the country into the ground to enrich themselves not giving a fuck what happens to everyone else.

Despite your stupid claims surada---Trump has been a good president that has helped the country unlike congress biden and the others.

Trump is an aberration .. a liar and a cheat with terrible insecurities.. poorly educated and not too bright. The GOP can do MUCH better.
Yeah You shills dream for the days of warmonger Globalists Bush and Reagan again,monsters who took a shit on the constitution. :auiqs.jpg: Oh and you going to tell us obozo was not a liar and cheat,that he was not a warmonger who lied to the people?:cuckoo::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:Better get off that crack your smoking.lol I know at least a couple long time democrats here at this site that were lifetime demsgoing back to the days of Jfk who abandoned the democrat party because of Obama,Like any patriotic American,they did not vote for him a second time cause lied to the people about eveything he said he would do.:cuckoo: He said he would reverse bush’s policys but he not only contiuned them,he expanded them,expanding the war in the Mideast and expanding bush’s dreconian patriot act with three times as many drone attacks on cities murdering more women and children in just his first term in office than bush did his entire 8 years in office.I never thought any president could possibly be worse than bush but I was totally wrong,Obama was even more evil and corrupt than bush.

Dr. Rand Paul is exactly right. The core of the Republican Party has shifted away from the elitist bastards who run National Review and re-focused on working-class Americans who toil in the private sector. THESE are the 75 million.

If the Republicans in Congress go along with impeaching ex officio Trump, they will be alienating the new core of the party - worse than alienating, actually...they will be making ENEMIES of the core of today's Republican Party. A lot like cutting out your heart because you don't like your new girlfriend.

Sen. Rand Paul Wednesday said he's not excited by the transfer of power to incoming President Joe Biden, but he is glad for a peaceful transformation, as that is "incredibly important."

However, the Kentucky Republican insisted on Fox News' "America's Newsroom" that if Senate Republicans and leaders go along with Trump's impeachment and conviction after he's left office, it will be devastating to the party.

"I think it's a huge mistake," he said. "I think it is a hugely partisan exercise on the part of the Democrats. But for Republicans who go along with it, I think they will destroy our party."

Trump, he added, "isn't everything in the party but he brought a lot of people to the party. It is a huge mistake for people to say oh well we're just going to impeach him and then all of the blue-collar workers he brought to our party will stay? No, quite a few of them will be unhappy."

Paul also said that he believes with Biden coming into office, the country reverses the direction it had taken under President Donald Trump, under whom moves were being taken to get the government out of the way of business.

"It is hard for me to believe anybody in the country would want the thing that Biden is proposing," Paul said. "If we raise the corporate income tax here in America, companies will go overseas ... if you mandate what the wages are, mandate a minimum wage of $15. Not like everybody gets $15. The people who still have a job get $15. Many people will become unemployed."
There, there now, the Grand Old Party has weathered storms much worse than this during its lifetime.

This little dust up caused by the weasel-in-chief's ambition to be führer, and the RWNJs' attempt to make his dream possible will soon be water under the bridge.

Always keep in mind, after Nixon's destructive administration, the ruling billionaire class rebuilt the Republican Party into a political tool to be used to subjugate the lower classes.

Unlike the Bolsheviks oppressive takeover of czarist Russia that outlawed religion, the ruling billionaire class wanted their GOP to stress the importance of a single, unifying religion. The religious dogma of a protective god would give the subjugated the inner strength to endure, as their lives were put under more and more financial pressure as incomes fell and costs of living increased.

Over the past five decades, permitting voters two political parties and the choice of leaders, both stooges of the ruling billionaire class (trump was just a stooge), offers the subjugated the opportunity to feel they are part of the decision-making process.

This system has been extremely successful in moving wealth from the bottom and middle to the very top of the United States' population.

So, Rand Pauls' ridiculous prediction that the ruling billionaires' Republican Party will be destroyed if members vote to impeach the former weasel-in-chief, will never be allowed to happen.

So. everyone, calm down. Regardless of the RWNJs' hurt feelings or their threats to abandon the GOP, it's all hot air. They can't abandon the GOP, the RWNJs have nowhere else to go.

It takes hundreds-of-millions of dollars to build a viable political party. Hundreds-of-millions of dollars more to make that party dominant. (The Koch Bros. tried with their Tea Party, the only people elected were total RWNJs. The TP was a dismal failure, no billionaire or group of billionaires wants to try anything like that again. Just imagine, a political party that only elects QANON nuts.)

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Paul's a retard. The only way to save the party is to convict tRump.

Trump could have addressed their issues.. He failed miserably. Trump is lazy and stupid.. He thought belligerence was the way to go.
Trump let the locals take care of their issues. He wanted them to give him permission to let people in to quell the violence. He was not a dictator. It will be interesting to see what Biden does if any Deplorables act up in their areas. Also.. he was in a no win situation. He would have been villified by the 95% Prog media/entertainer fiefdom if anything happened to any rioters or if they felt it was their duties to spew their venom. I was young when Sharon Tate and LoBianco and another I believe were killed by Manson and his ladies. I felt for them. I wouldn't today.

The Swamp is status quo-------liars, crooks, who rob the country and cause millions of deaths over their greed so entrenched that they will never leave by election but they will sure run the country into the ground to enrich themselves not giving a fuck what happens to everyone else.

Despite your stupid claims surada---Trump has been a good president that has helped the country unlike congress biden and the others.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: This China loving sockpuppet shill hates the truth that trump is a much refreshing change than the corruption of presidents we have had from the previous five administrations,that he is the first president sense carter to not start any new wars for the elite like all the previous puppet presidents before him did,plus she also ignores he is the first to come out and tell the truth that wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit,she ignores that’s why the typical globalist Gop like bush and Romney hate him and wanted Biden to win because he was not a globalist part of the round table group as they all are. This troll ignores those facts on why the elite went out of their way to commit massive vote fraud to make sure he did not get elected.

There is a reason WHY warmongering Republican globalists same as the dems and media all hate him.:cuckoo: You want biden in,then you hate America plain and simple, the fact thatnot just the dems hate him but so do the Republican globalists warmongers as bush,Romney,McConnell’s etc etc,AND the lamestream media, the guy is obviously pissing off some very powerful evil people in the establishment.Like any true american,that makes him A okay in my book.:up:

this troll calls him a liar,yet she is silent on Obama’s lies how he lied to the people when he said he would reverse bush’s corrupt policys but only expanded upon them,he killed more people in the Mideast war in just his first term in office than bush did his entire 8 years in office,but not one peep from her on HIS lies lying to the america people. :cuckoo: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back