Sen. Mitt Romney booed at Utah GOP convention

There is another clip about 2 minutes long out there. He was mercilessly booed. Like a heel in a WWF match, all that was missing were tomatoes being thrown.

He says at one point "it's no secret that I was not a fan of our former presidents character". He gets booed ever worse after that comment and some of the Conservatives had to come out and ask people to be respectful.

If this guy is challenged, does he get trounced?

WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — At the Utah GOP convention Saturday, Senator Mitt Romney was booed by audience members when he approached the podium to give his speech.

GOP delegates are expected to vote on a resolution to censure Romney for his votes to impeach former President Trump.

Derek Brown, Chairman of the Utah GOP interrupted Romney's speech to tell the crowd to show respect.

Ben Winslow
@BenWinslow

·
May 1, 2021
Replying to @BenWinslow
.@UTGOPChair just had to intervene and tell the crowd to show respect. It has now turned to heckling as @SenatorRomney tries to continue with his speech. @fox13 #utpol #utgop

Ben Winslow
@BenWinslow

As @SenatorRomney pivots to criticizing Biden, he gets applause. He notes he was the GOP nominee for President of the United States. There is a man in the Box Elder Co. delegation who is shouting so loudly a woman walked up to him to tell him to be quiet. @fox13 #utpol #utgop
2:14 PM · May 1, 2021
I voted for Pierre Delecto when he ran against Obama.

The wuss actually created a fake on-line profile to defend his own posts. How fake and fragile can one be?

He has shown his true colors as a RINO. He used to have overwhelming support in his home state and now has an 84% approval rating with Utah Democrats, and a 64% disapproval rating from Utah Republicans.

He defended universal mail-in voting, raising the minimum wage, and of course voted to convict his political rival, president Trump, twice, making him the only Republican Senator to do so. He also was the sole Republican to vote against Trump's federal judge nominee, Michael Truncale, because he made, in Romney's words, "particularly disparaging comments about President Obama."

I will never vote for him again.

romney01.jpg

There is another clip about 2 minutes long out there. He was mercilessly booed. Like a heel in a WWF match, all that was missing were tomatoes being thrown.

He says at one point "it's no secret that I was not a fan of our former presidents character". He gets booed ever worse after that comment and some of the Conservatives had to come out and ask people to be respectful.

If this guy is challenged, does he get trounced?

WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — At the Utah GOP convention Saturday, Senator Mitt Romney was booed by audience members when he approached the podium to give his speech.

GOP delegates are expected to vote on a resolution to censure Romney for his votes to impeach former President Trump.

Derek Brown, Chairman of the Utah GOP interrupted Romney's speech to tell the crowd to show respect.

Ben Winslow
@BenWinslow

·
May 1, 2021
Replying to @BenWinslow
.@UTGOPChair just had to intervene and tell the crowd to show respect. It has now turned to heckling as @SenatorRomney tries to continue with his speech. @fox13 #utpol #utgop

Ben Winslow
@BenWinslow

As @SenatorRomney pivots to criticizing Biden, he gets applause. He notes he was the GOP nominee for President of the United States. There is a man in the Box Elder Co. delegation who is shouting so loudly a woman walked up to him to tell him to be quiet. @fox13 #utpol #utgop
2:14 PM · May 1, 2021
I voted for Pierre Delecto when he ran against Obama.

The wuss actually created a fake on-line profile to defend his own posts. How fake and fragile can one be?

He has shown his true colors as a RINO. He used to have overwhelming support in his home state and now has an 84% approval rating with Utah Democrats, and a 64% disapproval rating from Utah Republicans.

He defended universal mail-in voting, raising the minimum wage, and of course voted to convict his political rival, president Trump, twice, making him the only Republican Senator to do so. He also was the sole Republican to vote against Trump's federal judge nominee, Michael Truncale, because he made, in Romney's words, "particularly disparaging comments about President Obama."

I will never vote for him again.

romney01.jpg

The thing with guys like Mitt and Bush and Colin Powell is that if they were successful in purging all of the Little Trumpsters out of the GOP- the Democrat Party would still win. They don't have a plan for anything more than 2nd place and are content for the Republican Party to be a debating society.

What's the point of supporting someone like Mitt anyhow? You get the same public policies that you would if you supported Sleepy Joe and the Squad.

He should be booed for his vote in the impeachment hoax....it was clearly a done out of pure jealousy, and bittnerness for not getting a job in the Cabinet.

The Republicans are gonna have a bad day...
The GOP is so over.

You NEVER say anything of any value and you're ALWAYS wrong.

For everyone else, Romney is a Demonicrat in disguise. Unlike the left we're independent thinkers, therefore Romney is booed as he should.

Any leftists boo their politicians? Course not, they're monkeys.

Never-Trumpers deserve to be booed, every time they show their faces.

They were the quislings who helped fool the American people into voting for job killer joe biden...

For everyone else, Romney is a Demonicrat in disguise.
You're such a gullible moron.

Again, you never say anything of value. Ever have your IQ checked? <100, I'm positive.
Of course you are!

Everyone who brags about how high their IQ is is telling the absolute truth!

Thanks for proving your IQ is LESS THAN 100, just as I thought. You cannot read, NO WHERE did I brag about my IQ, I attacked yours and you responded with stupid.

Mitt Romney, a man I always admire and often agree with politically, said at the Utah GOP convention, “I’m a man who says what he means, and you know I was not a fan of our last president’s character issues,”

Many of the 2,100 delegates - overwhelmingly Mormon - booed him and called general descriptions to him that he was a communist and a traitor.

If Romney is a communist, then the nay sayers are not idiots. But Romney is not a communist as we all know, which leaves as always the proof that the booers are indeed stark raving bonkers.

Republicans have all lost their minds.
ya but it's only a 2 stroke penalty

Again, you never say anything of value. Ever have your IQ checked? <100, I'm positive.
Of course you are!

Uh...he wasn't bragging about his.

He was guessing about yours.

And your answer just confirms his suspicions.

Of course you are!

:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: That's hilarious on two levels.

Of course you are!

:abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: That's hilarious on two levels.

It would be sad, if it wasn't so funny.

The censure vote failed - And no, Mormons in Utah aren't going to throw him under a bus. Additionally, doubtful Mittens runs for another term in 2024. He'd be 78 and guaranteed, he's sick of the bullshit.

He'll have more fun playing with his car elevator in La Jolla and calling the cops on kids in who are smoking weed on the beach. :)

"So nice to see RINO Mitt Romney booed off the stage at the Utah Republican State Convention. They are among the earliest to have figured this guy out, a stone cold loser!" - Trump

New Topics

Forum List

Back