Sen. Mitt Romney booed at Utah GOP convention

This is a example of him being cancelled out! Romney did better than McCain and Bush Jr.

We should enlist an audit of Utah to find out if they are cheating or not.

Last edited:
Not much

he’s a weak conservative at best

but in 2012 he was a better choice than obama
Romney was never a serious candidate, nor was McCain.

They were both there to make sure Obama captured the White House.

Communist traitors .... both of them.

Everyone should have stood up and turned their backs to that carpetbagging piece of shit.... it should start its own party ("The Mittens Party") and see how well that goes.... it's mooched off the GOP brand long enough....

Actually why don't Trump Humpers start their own party, since you have abandoned your party beliefs to follow a clown.

Not much

They both ran uninspired campaigns

which is typical of go along, get along repub swamp rats

Not much

1619964631471.png

The hits just keep on coming.

They both ran uninspired campaigns

which is typical of go along, get along repub swamp rats
Exactly ...

By design ... they were there to make sure Obama captured the White House.

Republican Party/Democrat Party ..... Good Cop/Bad Cop ....

SAME AGENDA !!!!

Mitt Romney, a man I always admire and often agree with politically, said at the Utah GOP convention, “I’m a man who says what he means, and you know I was not a fan of our last president’s character issues,”

Many of the 2,100 delegates - overwhelmingly Mormon - booed him and called general descriptions to him that he was a communist and a traitor.

If Romney is a communist, then the nay sayers are now idiots. But Romney is not a communist as we all know, which leaves as always the proof that the booers are indeed stark raving bonkers.

Interesting how much the GOP has become a trump cult.

Mitt Romney, a man I always admire and often agree with politically, said at the Utah GOP convention, “I’m a man who says what he means, and you know I was not a fan of our last president’s character issues,”

Many of the 2,100 delegates - overwhelmingly Mormon - booed him and called general descriptions to him that he was a communist and a traitor.

If Romney is a communist, then the nay sayers are not idiots. But Romney is not a communist as we all know, which leaves as always the proof that the booers are indeed stark raving bonkers.

Republicans have all lost their minds.

Hardly.

Its just that they realize that Mitt doesn't have any desire to defeat Sleepy Joe and the Hoe, as the gentleman is still so wrapped up in his Trump-envy that he voted to throw the Trumpster out of office after Trump was already out of office.

I guess ALL working together for the better of this country is a pipe dream, Trump Humpers just want their God back on the throne.

Not necessarily, SBB.

Sleepy Joe might well decide to reach across the aisle and worth together with conservatives to make America great. I don't see it, as D's don't agree with the MAGA goal. But they can certainly change.

If Romney is a communist, then the nay sayers are now idiots. But Romney is not a communist as we all know, which leaves as always the proof that the booers are indeed stark raving bonkers.

Interesting how much the GOP has become a trump cult.

Seeing he gives them everything they want and even held a bible up during a photo op.

Sleepy Joe might well decide to reach across the aisle
He's tried at every turn. When they rejected his attempts he moved ahead without them. Cooperation doesn't mean capitulation.

No he hasn't tried at all. Since Joe seized power in January, he hasn't pressed for one GOP talking point.

He didn't even eulogize or attend the funeral of the Maha Rushdie when the latter died during his reign.

There is another clip about 2 minutes long out there. He was mercilessly booed. Like a heel in a WWF match, all that was missing were tomatoes being thrown.

He says at one point "it's no secret that I was not a fan of our former presidents character". He gets booed ever worse after that comment and some of the Conservatives had to come out and ask people to be respectful.

If this guy is challenged, does he get trounced?

WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah — At the Utah GOP convention Saturday, Senator Mitt Romney was booed by audience members when he approached the podium to give his speech.

GOP delegates are expected to vote on a resolution to censure Romney for his votes to impeach former President Trump.

Derek Brown, Chairman of the Utah GOP interrupted Romney's speech to tell the crowd to show respect.

Ben Winslow
@BenWinslow

·
May 1, 2021
Replying to @BenWinslow
.@UTGOPChair just had to intervene and tell the crowd to show respect. It has now turned to heckling as @SenatorRomney tries to continue with his speech. @fox13 #utpol #utgop

Ben Winslow
@BenWinslow

As @SenatorRomney pivots to criticizing Biden, he gets applause. He notes he was the GOP nominee for President of the United States. There is a man in the Box Elder Co. delegation who is shouting so loudly a woman walked up to him to tell him to be quiet. @fox13 #utpol #utgop
2:14 PM · May 1, 2021
I hope that mormon piece of shit is ruined FOREVER!!!!
Ah....denigrating someone's religion now? Of course....you must be a CRC cultist.
I denigrate all religion, jack ass. I am an equal opportunity religion basher.

He's tried at every turn. When they rejected his attempts he moved ahead without them. Cooperation doesn't mean capitulation.

No he hasn't tried at all. Since Joe seized power in January, he hasn't pressed for one GOP talking point.

He didn't even eulogize or attend the funeral of the Maha Rushdie when the latter died during his reign.
Why would he press for GOP talking points? As I mentioned above, cooperation isn't capitulation.

Why would he press for GOP talking points? As I mentioned above, cooperation isn't capitulation.

Since when is it "capitulation" to work with the other side?

Unless you're a conspiracy believing, Trump fellating, anti-democratic nutjob wacko whining about your snowflake grievances and scared about whites no longer being a majority in this country, you're going to be booed by the Republican Party Trump Cult base.
Put people in their place...show us the data, show us why we should be celebrating the darkening of America...I’m certain you have the numbers...right?

Forum List

Back