Sen. Lindsey Graham calls for an investigation

Graham's opponent is out raising him in campaign donations and he wants to know why, so he wants the FBI or somebody to look into it..not kidding..Lindsey Graham Calls For Probe Of Rival Jaime Harrison's Ability To Out-Fundraise Him
OH SNAP!!!
633.jpeg

The good news doesn't stop.

Graham is getting his butt kicked and handed to him. You do know he is a sissy?
I could be wrong, but I believe that term is used to refer to more the tranny types.

He's definitely a closeted rightwing Republican homosexual though.

It's an open secret.

Graham's opponent is out raising him in campaign donations and he wants to know why, so he wants the FBI or somebody to look into it..not kidding..Lindsey Graham Calls For Probe Of Rival Jaime Harrison's Ability To Out-Fundraise Him

Even sissies like fair play.. I can't imagine there's any conspiracy to his opponent's fund raising.. He's just a gigantic target for the left.. And it would be fun to make him cry.. Right?

Even sissies like fair play.. I can't imagine there's any conspiracy to his opponent's fund raising.. He's just a gigantic target for the left.. And it would be fun to make him cry.. Right?
Just like McConnells opponent, funding from all over the country with fund raising. Don't like it, end political money.

Just like McConnells opponent, funding from all over the country with fund raising. Don't like it, end political money.

Money means nothing.. Voters do.. Hillary outraised Trump dramatically.. Trump outpaced her in energy and ideas.

So many recent examples of WASTING money in campaigns... EXPOSURE and MEDIA and the debate stage needs to be "democratized".. So we DONT end up with defective candidates that were just wrapped in money...

SC is a "poor" state--the people voting for Jaime wouldn't have money---so the money being raised would necessarily be from rich out of state donors like the chinese or soros. If you are so sure that Harrison isn't doing anything wrong, why worry about an "investigation"? Voter Fraud is real---and the dems are doing it in mass...

Money means nothing.. Voters do.. Hillary outraised Trump dramatically.. Trump outpaced her in energy and ideas.

So many recent examples of WASTING money in campaigns... EXPOSURE and MEDIA and the debate stage needs to be "democratized".. So we DONT end up with defective candidates that were just wrapped in money...
Money runs the machine that churns out voters if that hasn't crossed your mind.

SC is a "poor" state--the people voting for Jaime wouldn't have money---so the money being raised would necessarily be from rich out of state donors like the chinese or soros. If you are so sure that Harrison isn't doing anything wrong, why worry about an "investigation"? Voter Fraud is real---and the dems are doing it in mass...
Haven't you ever heard of a "sad sack?"
Trump ended that poor me, like me please crap. It was so child-like.
Now you can hear it out loud from the young male prostistute lover himself, Lyndsey Graham the foo-foo.

Money runs the machine that churns out voters if that hasn't crossed your mind.

Money is WASTED on focus groups, consultants, lousy ads, expensive trips to talk to small "special interest" groups.. Voters don't make up minds based on Ad buys or that stuff... I haven't SEEN ANY Biden/Trump that are really effective..

The MOST effective voter outreach are those minority Republicans running hopeless campaigns in Maxine Waters or John Lewis's old district.. They used a good camera and simply WALKED thru their pitted out districts and then showed where Waters and Lewis dont even LIVE THERE... Ads made for PENNIES on the dollar -- pulling in VIRAL LOADS of views...

It's ingenuity and showmanship.. And confidence that you DONT need expensive high powered consultants to get your message out..

Forum List

Back