Sen. Kennedy Tells Biden: ‘I Say This With Respect… You Just Got to Try Harder Not to Suck’

He isn't capable of having a debate like he did in the 70's or 80's. The old fart will be 79 fucking years old next month. You fools gave us a drooler for president, who likely does not know which day of the week it is.
Well he is dealing with another senile old, 79yr old turd in Mitch McConnell. That's right you dumb asses think Mitch is as sharp as a knife though.

Back in the 70s, Sen Xiden was fighting hard against the GOP in enforcing Brown v Board of Education...he was wrong then, and remains wrong...but still fights for segratation.
In 2021 he is fighting against a GOP who wants to see the clock turned back to the days when black folks couldn't vote, go to public school, etc. Today's GOP has the mindset of the sheetwearers.

The total disgrace is the Moon Bat shitheads voting for a dumbass like Biden and then ignoring the fact he stole the election.

Both Jimmy Carter and The Worth Negro are elated that Potatohead is President because now they don't have the distinction of being the Worst President Ever.
Get a new line Flush, your shit has played out.

In 2021 he is fighting against a GOP who wants to see the clock turned back to the days when black folks couldn't vote, go to public school, etc. Today's GOP has the mindset of the sheetwearers.
hahaha yeah whatever makes you feel better about voting for your overseer

hahaha yeah whatever makes you feel better about voting for your overseer
Slies you are mad that I don't fall on my knees for Trump as you do. Trump has taken over the Republican party and made it his own and they follow him to the letter in fear. Trump has taught you fools that is ok to be openly racist again.

This Kennedy guy belongs to the party that lost Congress, Senate, and the WH, right? Poor losers. Trying to stay relevant.
lefties can't do anything except juvenile nah nah nah nah nah

There are 2 parties in the US

The republicans who have a brain
and morons who stopped thinking when they were 12 (if they ever did)

Slies you are mad that I don't fall on my knees for Trump as you do. Trump has taken over the Republican party and made it his own and they follow him to the letter in fear. Trump has taught you fools that is ok to be openly racist again.
because cnn told you so

lefties can't do anything except juvenile nah nah nah nah nah

There are 2 parties in the US

The republicans who have a brain
and morons who stopped thinking when they were 12 (if they ever did)
The same Republicans who lost Congress, Senate, and the WH? LOL. Yeah, tell us more about the losers.

Luke 1619

tells us that winners in this life will be losers in the next and vice versa
Do you want to know who the losers in this life are? Rump and his idiot trumtards!

And if anyone wants to know where that came from? Tell them, Magnus 2021. You're welcome!

Forum List

Back