Sen. John McCain, who is fighting brain cancer, discontinues medical treatment, family says

John McCain halts brain cancer treatment

Good. Sooner we can get another REAL republican in there the better! Hopefully McSally loses to Ward for the Flake senate seat but if not hopefully Ward will run for McAmnesty's seat.

And what's a real Republican? McCain wasn't?
Anyone who DOESN'T act like a fucking democrat. Therefore he was a liberal NOT a republican...there are MANY kinds of republicans. Populist,Nationalist,Libertarian,NeoCon,etc etc. Need to clean them all out except for the Populist and Nationalist ones.

And how did he act like a Democrat? What does acting like a Democrat look like?

why????????????? did he do that? why? there was no need for that....sad ...sad and horrible...

that's all I'm saying

2hXoHgQ.jpg

Last edited:

So, it's 'karma' that a guy led an amazing life, was INCREDIBLY well respected by almost everyone (who is not a Trumpbot lowlife) and who died at the ripe old age of 81?

ba4604e19b10b06300ad808c63c807ad.png

As RIchard Roma said: 'you stupid, fucking ****'.

Have a WONDERFUL day.

Good. Sooner we can get another REAL republican in there the better! Hopefully McSally loses to Ward for the Flake senate seat but if not hopefully Ward will run for McAmnesty's seat.

Anyone who DOESN'T act like a fucking democrat. Therefore he was a liberal NOT a republican...there are MANY kinds of republicans. Populist,Nationalist,Libertarian,NeoCon,etc etc. Need to clean them all out except for the Populist and Nationalist ones.

Trump...about 10-15 years ago.

Donald Trump: 'I probably identify more as Democrat' - CNNPolitics

MAGA: CIC DrumpF aka CIC Bone Spur aka the Great Douche aka the Orange Coward SAID.

Trump+is+dead+does+the+vet+community+still+have+a_bc749a_5620874.jpg

So...
upload_2018-8-26_10-22-51.png

American Prisoners of War during World War II
This is a military history listing of repatriated prisoners of war from World War II,
including records of 143,374 individuals captured during World War II
Prisoner of war - Wikipedia
Guests of the Third Reich

MAGA: CIC DrumpF aka CIC Bone Spur aka the Great Douche aka the Orange Coward does not honor you!

Of the 27,000 Americans taken prisoner by the Japanese, a shocking 40 percent died in
captivity, according to the U.S. Congressional Research Service -

MAGA: CIC DrumpF aka CIC Bone Spur aka the Great Douche aka the Orange Coward does not honor you!

Korean
war american pow Out of 7,000 US prisoners, 2,800 (40 percent) died in captivity.

Vietnam. On February 12, 1973, the first of 591 U.S. prisoners began to be repatriated, and return flights continued until late March. After Operation Homecoming, the U.S. still listed roughly 1,350 Americans as prisoners of war
One being John McCain.

MAGA: CIC DrumpF aka Bone Spur aka the Great Douche aka the Orange Coward does not honor you!

All DOPers Heil your Dear Leader the Great Orange Cowardly Douche!.
TODAY!
images

upload_2018-8-26_10-44-14.png

Last edited:

Amnesty,Obamacare for the 2 big ones

Here was my nutshell case for why McCain was functionally a Democrat:
As a war hero who's hawkish on foreign policy, he more than matches Bush on the military front. As a reform-minded foe of corporate welfare, Big Tobacco, and the Republican right, he is peerless. McCain is Bush's most vociferous critic, voted against the president's tax cut, forced his hand on campaign finance reform, and federalized airport security in the face of White House opposition. He has co-sponsored numerous bills with Democrats--many of them in the presidential-aspirant class--requiring background checks at gun shows (Lieberman), a patients' bill of rights (Edwards), better fuel-efficiency standards in cars and SUVs (Kerry), and expanded national service programs (Bayh). He is even drafting a bill with Lieberman to reduce greenhouse gasses and mitigate global warming.

When John McCain Was a Democrat (Almost)

"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in a 2004 interview. "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. ...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."

Lot of people come to their senses. My grandparents did....democrat party is no longer sane. It was 14 years ago actually....LONG time ago.Course anyone know who's ANYTHING about politics and Trump know he has changed registrations a few times. Big deal I don't care.

As a war hero who's hawkish on foreign policy, he more than matches Bush on the military front. As a reform-minded foe of corporate welfare, Big Tobacco, and the Republican right, he is peerless. McCain is Bush's most vociferous critic, voted against the president's tax cut, forced his hand on campaign finance reform, and federalized airport security in the face of White House opposition. He has co-sponsored numerous bills with Democrats--many of them in the presidential-aspirant class--requiring background checks at gun shows (Lieberman), a patients' bill of rights (Edwards), better fuel-efficiency standards in cars and SUVs (Kerry), and expanded national service programs (Bayh). He is even drafting a bill with Lieberman to reduce greenhouse gasses and mitigate global warming.

"In many cases, I probably identify more as Democrat," Trump told CNN's Wolf Blitzer in a 2004 interview. "It just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats than the Republicans. Now, it shouldn't be that way. But if you go back, I mean it just seems that the economy does better under the Democrats. ...But certainly we had some very good economies under Democrats, as well as Republicans. But we've had some pretty bad disaster under the Republicans."

Lot of people come to their senses. My grandparents did....democrat party is no longer sane. It was 14 years ago actually....LONG time ago.Course anyone know who's ANYTHING about politics and Trump know he has changed registrations a few times. Big deal I don't care.

Obamacare could easily have come from the Republicans. They just hated it because Obama did it.

Amnesty? Didn't Reagan have an amnesty in 1986? Oh, yeah, he did.

So, Reagan isn't good enough to be Republican either?

Obamacare could easily have come from the Republicans. They just hated it because Obama did it.

I never liked Reagan no. He also signed gun control laws. McAmnesty was the very definition of a RINO...good riddance.

I never liked Reagan no. He also signed gun control laws. McAmnesty was the very definition of a RINO...good riddance.

Well, a lot of the people who are criticizing McCain, loved Reagan.

So, it's 'karma' that a guy led an amazing life, was INCREDIBLY well respected by almost everyone (who is not a Trumpbot lowlife) and who died at the ripe old age of 81?

Have a WONDERFUL day.
McCain had a great life

He died as one of our great statesmen and one of our greatest Senators
Sadly, McCain was one of the last of his kind. A Senator who would cross the aisle to work out deals, a Senator who voted for what he thought was right, a true Maverick

Democrats respected him for it......Republicans hated him

I will try to go to McCain funeral.
“The nation mourns the loss of a great American patriot, a statesman who put his country first and enriched this institution through many years of service. The Senate is keeping Cindy, the McCain family, all John’s friends and staff, and the people of Arizona in our prayers at this tremendously difficult time,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said in a statement confirming the senator would lie in state at the U.S. Capitol. “I appreciate my colleagues and the entire Senate and House family’s assistance with this honor.

Have a WONDERFUL day.
McCain had a great life

He died as one of our great statesmen and one of our greatest Senators
Sadly, McCain was one of the last of his kind. A Senator who would cross the aisle to work out deals, a Senator who voted for what he thought was right, a true Maverick

Democrats respected him for it......Republicans hated him

Great post...except, I don't think all Reps hated him...just the Trumpbots and the really weak Reps who don't want to piss off Trumpbots.
Of course, sadly, that is a LOT of Reps.
Maybe your post is more accurate then I first thought.

Forum List

Back