Sen. John McCain, who is fighting brain cancer, discontinues medical treatment, family says

I hope his final days are made as comfortable as possible.*

*I predict this thread will be very classy. lol
Of course. He betrayed a lot of people. He passed himself off as a conservative while campaigning then stood in the way and emboldened Democrats at every opportunity.

A disgusting politician.
Another lie

McCain has a strong conservative voting record

The reason he is hated by conservatives is sometimes he does the right thing......like when he saved Obamacare

He knew repealing it with nothing to replace it would hurt people.....so he did what was right
----------------------------------------- the problem with mcstain , bush , and other big name 'conservatives' is that they aren't conservative ENOUGH and are really MODERATES , rinos , dems in the closet . Trump is CONSERVATIVE on the issues that matter to me RWinger .
Trump is a carpetbagger conservative spouting what you want to hear
---------------------------------------- OK with me as i got what i want and YOU lost RWinger .

Trump is a carpetbagger conservative spouting what you want to hear
I thought that when he won

But ACTIONS are what matter. He's the most conservative president in my lifetime, which is why you hate him.
I have had conservative Presidents before. I even voted for Reagan twice

What I hate about Trump is what I have hated for 30 years. He is a man of no values. A snake oil salesman who lies and cheats to get his way. A man totally unsuited for the office he holds

reagan and the bushes were not Conservative as they allowed and arranged for the invasion of the USA by 'third worlders' RWinger .

reagan and the bushes were not Conservative as they allowed and arranged for the invasion of the USA by 'third worlders' RWinger .
How is Trump conservative when he invokes trade sanctions and raises the debt?

opinions , opinions , every body has an OPINION . But as i said , so called conservative 'reagan and bushs' mcstain and others aided and abetted and allowed the invasion of the USA by third worlders JAKE .

--------------------------------------- Tariffs , from what i hear Tariffs were used up till about the early 1900s , 1916 or so in the USA . Tariffs were used to build America in the early days from what i hear . From what i hear tariffs are being used by TRUMP to Coerce and BEAT and hopefully destroy the foreigners that charge tariffs on USA Goods . In the end TRUMP has said that his goal is to have a tariff free world where no one uses Tariffs and then we would all be equal with Fair and FREE Trade RWinger .

RAISING the debt , i have heard it said that the DEBT is manageable and it seems to be these 50 years that i keep hearing about the DEBT RWinger .

opinions , opinions , every body has an OPINION . But as i said , so called conservative 'reagan and bushs' mcstain and others aided and abetted and allowed the invasion of the USA by third worlders JAKE .
We are all descendants of immigrants legal and illegal.

No one is making a point of importance about immigrant. Shoot, Reagan amnestied them.

as i said , reagan and the bush were not , are not CONSERVATIVES Jake you emotion driven little snowflake Jake :afro:.

Reagan and the Bushes and McCain are far more conservative than you, pismo.

You are a populist, fascist, and nativist who voted for a demlite.

Reagan and the Bushes and McCain are far more conservative than you, pismo.

You are a populist, fascist, and nativist who voted for a demlite.
---------------------------------------- i simply repeat , reagan and the bushs , mcstain were not conservative as they allowed invasion of the USA by third worlders . And it was 'reagan' that first went after Gun Rights in California [mulford act on Black Panthers if i recall]. And 'gwb' woulda signed the continuation of the Assault Weapons Ban if it had made its way to his desk , Hardly 'conservative' for both of those 2 liberal politicians Jake . TRUMP is conservative enough with his natavist , populist and America First thinking for me Jake .

and it was REAGAN that did the first amnesty aided and helped along by 'old man ghwb' bush and then 'gwb' wanted and continued with his 'thousand points of light or some such silliness pro third world immigration . And then the TRUMP appears and takes away 'jebito bush's' award of the Presidency awarded because he is a 'bush' , TRUMP did excellent good work no matter what words best describe him Jake .

They were conservative, and your are not, pismoe. You are an uber nativist, not a conservative.

There is no way to spin it: you are an isolationist, you love unions, you are a populist, and you are a nativist.

You are Alt Right, and that is not a Republican conservative.

You are being squirrely because you know you are wrong, pismoe.

squirrel.jpg

--------------------------------------- Tariffs , from what i hear Tariffs were used up till about the early 1900s , 1916 or so in the USA . Tariffs were used to build America in the early days from what i hear . From what i hear tariffs are being used by TRUMP to Coerce and BEAT and hopefully destroy the foreigners that charge tariffs on USA Goods . In the end TRUMP has said that his goal is to have a tariff free world where no one uses Tariffs and then we would all be equal with Fair and FREE Trade RWinger .
The one who gets beaten up by tariffs is the consumer

The one who gets beaten up by tariffs is the consumer
-------------------------------------------------- maybe , i don't know as i haven't seen it in MY life yet . Course , the Trumps goal is to use tariffs on foreigners to get rid of ALL tariffs world wide from all Nations and i support that thinking . Its almost like the USA allows tariffs to be imposed on the USA so that foreign countries can rake in the cash and tariffs that they impose RWinger .

Not
John McCain halts brain cancer treatment

Good. Sooner we can get another REAL republican in there the better! Hopefully McSally loses to Ward for the Flake senate seat but if not hopefully Ward will run for McAmnesty's seat.
It will open up a seat for Democrats
Ward and Sheriff Joe are not credible candidates
Not gonna happen. BOTH are credible candidates but Joe is just too old. Ward is a great candidate. Better than that RINO moron McSally.
Ward is a fuckup. She just invited The Pizzagate guy on her bus tour. Democrats are going to demolish her.

Forum List

Back