Sen. Hirono Thinks the Public Is Too Dumb To Understand the Mueller Report Without Dem Help

Supreme_Court_Kavanaugh_70650.jpg-0fd18_c0-0-4568-2663_s885x516.jpg

Make ya feel good?

Knowing that your elected representative thinks so highly of you?

How can Hawaiians be so stupid as to elect people like this?

This is why I think that we should open an impeachment inquiry so we can get on with telling the public what really happened because the public is not going to read a 400-page report, as so many people have said,” Hirono stated.

Then she really got condescending.

They need to watch the movie because they’re not going to read the book.”

In other words, she’s doesn’t think her fellow citizens are capable of thinking in a free and objective manner and wants to ensure the thoughts of Americans are regulated to be in line with the Democrat agenda.

More @ Sen. Hirono Thinks the Public Is Too Dumb To Understand the Mueller Report Without Dem Help

I think she has a point - there are apparently some people who claim the report is total exoneration of the president. Who knows where they got that idea?

The report was a total exoneration of Trump. Had it not been, then Muller would have said so. Period. The end.

How can you sit here & post such drivel? That is a complete blatant LIE which makes you a LIAR.

Did you read the report? Obviously you did not.

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President' s conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
/——-/ So why hasn’t he been impeached? Why are democRATs continuing their witch hunt? Why are they demanding more testimony? Why do they want his tax returns? Why why why tinkerbell?

Americans don't usually read the book, but they do go and see the movie....

Did you read the book? Did you read the Mueller report? It's obvious you did not... She does have YOU pegged! Not that you are stupid, people just focus better on movies... hearings, with real live people talking...
Had every news org spell it out for us-in their own interpretation. So there is no point in reading it-both sides will just continue arguing anyway. I'm waiting for the Durham report.
No one spelled it out or covered it, not even the liberal media... news moves too quickly, focus on why Barr lied about it, why it took 4 weeks to get it released to the public, what categories being redacted, why did Barr say Trump did not obstruct justice, was Muellers intent to pass it on to congress for impeachment etc etc etc.

Everything under the sun, but the actual details in the report.

I think she has a point - there are apparently some people who claim the report is total exoneration of the president. Who knows where they got that idea?

The report was a total exoneration of Trump. Had it not been, then Muller would have said so. Period. The end.

How can you sit here & post such drivel? That is a complete blatant LIE which makes you a LIAR.

Because we determined not to make a traditional prosecutorial judgment, we did not draw ultimate conclusions about the President' s conduct. The evidence we obtained about the President's actions and intent presents difficult issues that would need to be resolved if we were making a traditional prosecutorial judgment. At the same time, if we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state. Based on the facts and the applicable legal standards, we are unable to reach that judgment. Accordingly, while this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him.
/----/ The report didn't exonerate Hillary either. I guess that makes her just as guilty. (HINT: learn what Special Prosecutors do. When Mueller said he's not going to recommend indictment, that is in effect an exoneration.

Read Newsmax: Ex-Prosecutor: Mueller Threw Dems 'Red Meat ' With 'Does Not Exonerate' Line | Newsmax.com

My post was in reply to another member that stated this: "The report was a total exoneration of Trump."

This isn't about HRC so, try not to derail the thread with your bull shit drivel.

The report was a total exoneration of Trump. Period.
Eh, it was enough, in my opinion.

Americans don't usually read the book, but they do go and see the movie....

Did you read the book? Did you read the Mueller report? It's obvious you did not... She does have YOU pegged! Not that you are stupid, people just focus better on movies... hearings, with real live people talking...
Had every news org spell it out for us-in their own interpretation. So there is no point in reading it-both sides will just continue arguing anyway. I'm waiting for the Durham report.
No one spelled it out or covered it, not even the liberal media... news moves too quickly, focus on why Barr lied about it, why it took 4 weeks to get it released to the public, what categories being redacted, why did Barr say Trump did not obstruct justice, was Muellers intent to pass it on to congress for impeachment etc etc etc.

Everything under the sun, but the actual details in the report.
Did you read it?

J

Make ya feel good?

This is why I think that we should open an impeachment inquiry so we can get on with telling the public what really happened because the public is not going to read a 400-page report, as so many people have said,” Hirono stated.

In other words, she’s doesn’t think her fellow citizens are capable of thinking in a free and objective manner and wants to ensure the thoughts of Americans are regulated to be in line with the Democrat agenda.

More @ Sen. Hirono Thinks the Public Is Too Dumb To Understand the Mueller Report Without Dem Help

/----/ The report didn't exonerate Hillary either. I guess that makes her just as guilty. (HINT: learn what Special Prosecutors do. When Mueller said he's not going to recommend indictment, that is in effect an exoneration.

Read Newsmax: Ex-Prosecutor: Mueller Threw Dems 'Red Meat ' With 'Does Not Exonerate' Line | Newsmax.com

My post was in reply to another member that stated this: "The report was a total exoneration of Trump."

This isn't about HRC so, try not to derail the thread with your bull shit drivel.
/——/ Hildabeast paid for the Steele Dossier and Mueller didn’t exonerate her. That means she’s guilty - using your logic.

J

/——/ Hildabeast paid for the Steele Dossier and Mueller didn’t exonerate her. That means she’s guilty - using your logic.

Mueller & his team were investigating
(1) Russian interference in regard to the 2016 POTUS election
(2) Obstructive behaviors by Trump & Trump associates

If you would have bothered to read the fucking report you would already know this shit.

NOW STFU & stop derailing the damn thread with your fucking Clinton obsession ............

J

If you would have bothered to read the fucking report you would already know this shit.

NOW STFU & stop derailing the damn thread with your fucking Clinton obsession ............
/——/ Why is Mueller protecting Hildabeast? Why didn’t he exonerate her? It’s a simple question you don’t want to answer.

J

/——/ Why is Mueller protecting Hildabeast? Why didn’t he exonerate her? It’s a simple question you don’t want to answer.

They have mental health professionals that can help you but you have to reach out to them first.

J

They have mental health professionals that can help you but you have to reach out to them first.
/—-/ Dodging the uncomfortable questions you can’t or won’t answer.

Make ya feel good?

Make ya feel good?

JM: "I think she has a point - there are apparently some people who claim the report is total exoneration of the president. Who knows where they got that idea?"
From every time President Trump says he is innocent, it's the truth. And he said he did not obstruct justice. You see, he works with learned men who tell him the truth. If they fail to tell him the truth, they're out the door, and the leftist lockstep crypt creatures can't imagine someone not getting paid when they check in on the clock, regardless of productivity.That is not how good business is built. Good business is built on the truth, trust, and fidelity.
And how many of the 450 pages have the cult read again?
Very few of repub congress

Make ya feel good?

JM: "I think she has a point - there are apparently some people who claim the report is total exoneration of the president. Who knows where they got that idea?"
From every time President Trump says he is innocent, it's the truth. And he said he did not obstruct justice. You see, he works with learned men who tell him the truth. If they fail to tell him the truth, they're out the door, and the leftist lockstep crypt creatures can't imagine someone not getting paid when they check in on the clock, regardless of productivity.That is not how good business is built. Good business is built on the truth, trust, and fidelity.
And how many of the 450 pages have the cult read again?
Very few of repub congress
How many pages of the report have you read?

J

They investigated these and found that the trump campaign did not collide with Russia. And they found no obstetrician of justice. Period.
J

She is guilty, but nothing will happen.

How can you sit here & post such drivel? That is a complete LIE which makes you a LIAR.

You mean he's not just trying to make Trumpkins look stupid?

Damn!

So, you're OK with being a liar & you're also OK with being exposed as being a liar. Congrats

Gawd, Kiddo, take a deep breath, muster the entirety of your reading comprehension, and give it another go.

J

In the absence of a crime, no indictment is possible
^proof you have not read the report^
I'm guessing you have read everything available to the public? Maybe even several times.
At least once.

They investigated these and found that the trump campaign did not collide with Russia. And they found no obstetrician of justice. Period.
J

She is guilty, but nothing will happen.
Shure you have....lol!
And I have some ocean front property in AZ you might want to buy cheaply.

Forum List

Back