Sen. Chuck Grassley Demands ‘Voluminous’ FBI Records Detailing Biden Family’s ‘Potential Criminal Conduct’

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Sen. Chuck Grassley Demands ‘Voluminous’ FBI Records Detailing Biden Family’s ‘Potential Criminal Conduct’

127 Oct 2022 ~~ By Michael Ginsberg

Republican Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley is calling on top law enforcement officials to release records detailing “potential criminal conduct” committed by Hunter and James Biden.

“My office has received a significant number of protected communications from highly credible whistleblowers which have increased since my initial outreach to your offices,” Grassley wrote. “Based on recent protected disclosures to my office, the FBI has within its possession significant, impactful and voluminous evidence with respect to potential criminal conduct by Hunter Biden and James Biden.”
Hunter and James Biden, President Joe Biden’s son and brother, respectively, reportedly conducted business through a holding company with a Chinese government-affiliated energy company. Although the White House denies President Biden’s involvement, former business partner Tony Bobulinski has alleged that Hunter Biden held 10% interest in the joint venture on behalf of his father. U.S. Attorney David Weiss in the Federal District of Delaware is investigating Hunter Biden for alleged tax crimes, and federal agents reportedly believe they have enough evidence to charge him, according to the Washington Post.
~Snip~
Grassley is requesting that Weiss, Attorney General Merrick Garland, and Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Christopher Wray provide the evidence federal agents have obtained detailing Biden’s alleged criminal wrongdoing. In addition to the evidence detailed in Grassley’s letter, U.S. banks have reportedly flagged the Treasury Department for more than 150 of Hunter and James Biden’s transactions, according to the NY Post.
~Snip~
The senator also revealed that the FBI holds documents related to a meeting between Joe Biden, James Biden, and Bobulinski in early May 2017. Bobulinski revealed the meeting in 2020, publicly contradicting Joe Biden and his team’s claims that he never met with Hunter Biden and his business partners.

Commentary:
The FBI/Stasi possesses significant and voluminous exculpatory evidence of criminal conduct by Hunter Biden, James Biden and Frank James. What have the FBI and Justice Department, to include U.S. Attorney Weiss, done to investigate?
Nada, all that the DoJ and FBI have done is hide and/or possibly destroyed the evidence.
It's only a matter of time before the Biden criminal organization is blown wide open and the whole family is jailed! They can't get away with what they've done!
Garland and Wray will simply testify Grassley that there is as ongoing investigation that has taken place since 2019 and they cannot comment on the ongoing investigation.
My question is, will the FBI/Stasi begin to silence the whistle blowers like they did Seth Rich?

Biden's own Party is out to take him down now. I'm sure the FBI will help manufacture evidence if there none readily available; that's how corrupt regime coups operate. We might as well just go ahead and contract out our govt. to Venezuela. A lot of crooks are unhappy with their share of the spoils.

Republican Iowa Sen. Chuck Grassley is calling on top law enforcement officials to release records detailing “potential criminal conduct” committed by Hunter and James Biden.

“My office has received a significant number of protected communications from highly credible whistleblowers which have increased since my initial outreach to your offices,” Grassley wrote. “Based on recent protected disclosures to my office, the FBI has within its possession significant, impactful and voluminous evidence with respect to potential criminal conduct by Hunter Biden and James Biden.”
Hunter and James Biden, President Joe Biden’s son and brother, respectively, reportedly conducted business through a holding company with a Chinese government-affiliated energy company. Although the White House denies President Biden’s involvement, former business partner Tony Bobulinski has alleged that Hunter Biden held 10% interest in the joint venture on behalf of his father. U.S. Attorney David Weiss in the Federal District of Delaware is investigating Hunter Biden for alleged tax crimes, and federal agents reportedly believe they have enough evidence to charge him, according to the Washington Post.
~Snip~
Grassley is requesting that Weiss, Attorney General Merrick Garland, and Federal Bureau of Investigation Director Christopher Wray provide the evidence federal agents have obtained detailing Biden’s alleged criminal wrongdoing. In addition to the evidence detailed in Grassley’s letter, U.S. banks have reportedly flagged the Treasury Department for more than 150 of Hunter and James Biden’s transactions, according to the NY Post.
~Snip~
The senator also revealed that the FBI holds documents related to a meeting between Joe Biden, James Biden, and Bobulinski in early May 2017. Bobulinski revealed the meeting in 2020, publicly contradicting Joe Biden and his team’s claims that he never met with Hunter Biden and his business partners.

Commentary:
The FBI/Stasi possesses significant and voluminous exculpatory evidence of criminal conduct by Hunter Biden, James Biden and Frank James. What have the FBI and Justice Department, to include U.S. Attorney Weiss, done to investigate?
Nada, all that the DoJ and FBI have done is hide and/or possibly destroyed the evidence.
It's only a matter of time before the Biden criminal organization is blown wide open and the whole family is jailed! They can't get away with what they've done!
Garland and Wray will simply testify Grassley that there is as ongoing investigation that has taken place since 2019 and they cannot comment on the ongoing investigation.
My question is, will the FBI/Stasi begin to silence the whistle blowers like they did Seth Rich?

The FBI/DOJ know they are hiding more then the Biden family corruption, so yeah they'll do whatever it takes to keep their power hold.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:

Will

Result

In

NOTHING

Tr00100420180828135256691.jpg

The GOP House needs to investigate the politization of the FBI.
And they need to show no mercy on Joe Biden and Hunter Biden when they investigate their crimes.

Expecting Kevin McCarthy to go after Hunter is like expecting frank Nitti to go after Capone.

~Snip~
~Snip~

Commentary:

Whistleblowers are only listened to if it applies to the right. Otherwise, whistleblowers are only spreading misinformation.

Will

Result

In

NOTHING

Tr00100420180828135256691.jpg

The Biden's would have to have committed crimes before there would be files detailing their criminal conduct.

Grassley wants the FBI to release all of the files they've created trying to investigate the Donald Trump's lies about the Bidens, just to smear the Bidens the way Republicans have smeared the Clintons for 30 years, without finding a single crime that they've committed.

The FBI isn't going to give up that information.

That stuff is what is known as "Job Security".

Sleepy Joe won't ever think of retaliating against them if Biden knows they have the dirt on his activities.

Forum List

Back