Sen Bob Graham: Saudi Arabia did 9/11!

Most all the hi hijackers were from Saudi and indoctrinated in Saudi Arabia. bin laden was from Saudi as his family ( personal friends of Bush were and live in Saudi)

Bush Has Given the Saudis a Free Pass

Sorry too many jews involved. Security at airports, Port Authority of NY and NJ. Silverstone owned buildings and he and his kids absent that day, need I go on?

Right, a splinter group from fighters keeping the Russians out of Afghanistan decide they like the lifestyle, and attack the US.

and because the majority of them were born in Saudi Arabia, that somehow means Saudi Arabia was behind it.

facepalm.jpg

Fraudi Arabia became a poorly disguised marionette of Zionism's puppet-masters as a result of the British-sponsored overthrow of Ha’il and subsequent installation of Ibn Fraud in 1921. It's been an invaluable Zionist asset ever since.

It seems it always happens to share a perceived 'common foe' with Israel. That manufactured perception was in full play in Yemen in the 1960's...and remains in play today in FA's training, funding, and deployment of western proxy armies in Syria and elsewhere, as well as in its staunch opposition to any nuclear deal between the US and Iran.

There is next to NO doubt in my mind that any Fraudis involved in the events of 9/11/01 were simply doing as they were directed by the Hidden Hand.

Fraudi Arabia became a poorly disguised marionette of Zionism's puppet-masters as a result of the British-sponsored overthrow of Ha’il and subsequent installation of Ibn Fraud in 1921. It's been an invaluable Zionist asset ever since.

It seems it always happens to share a perceived 'common foe' with Israel. That manufactured perception was in full play in Yemen in the 1960's...and remains in play today in FA's training, funding, and deployment of western proxy armies in Syria and elsewhere, as well as in its staunch opposition to any nuclear deal between the US and Iran.

There is next to NO doubt in my mind that any Fraudis involved in the events of 9/11/01 were simply doing as they were directed by the Hidden Hand.
I thought it was because in WWI, the British and Arabs conquered and broke up the Ottoman empire...

I thought it was because in WWI, the British and Arabs conquered and broke up the Ottoman empire...
The Arab authority that emerged in the region in the aftermath of WWI was doggedly opposed to the infamous Balfour Declaration. It was therefore removed and replaced with a Zionist-friendly puppet.

The authority that emerged in Arabia in the aftermath of WWI was doggedly opposed to the Balfour Deeclaration. It was therefore removed and replaced with a Zionist-friendly puppet.
Considering that the British were not that fond of an Israeli homeland, and were attack and lost soldiers due to terrorist activities by Jews...I don't see the connection..

The authority that emerged in Arabia in the aftermath of WWI was doggedly opposed to the Balfour Deeclaration. It was therefore removed and replaced with a Zionist-friendly puppet.
Considering that the British were not that fond of an Israeli homeland, and were attack and lost soldiers due to terrorist activities by Jews...I don't see the connection..
LOL. If not for the British Empire, there would be no Israel today.

LOL. If not for the British Empire, there would be no Israel today.
They did have a habit of changing their minds..The main consternation of the Arabs is the fact that the French and British broke their agreement they made during the war and did not let the Arabs have autonomy to rule their own nations created by the victorious parties..

They did have a habit of changing their minds..The main consternation of the Arabs is the fact that the French and British broke their agreement they made during the war and did not let the Arabs have autonomy to rule their own nations created by the victorious parties..
Well, as the old saying goes, "There's no honor among thieves.". Theft (of land, resources, ETC.) is pretty much what imperialism (British or otherwise) has always been about.

I can't say that I disagree with you regarding the Arabs' "main consternation", but I suggest you consider the fact that it's not mutually exclusive to anything I've stated.

True, Sharif Hussain wanted the Brits to make good on the promises made or implied in the famous McMahon-Hussain Correspondence. Part and parcel to that was the establishment of a unified Arab country from Gaza to the Persian Gulf following the defeat of the Turks. Obviously, Britain's Zionist colonial project in Palestine, which was the true goal of the Brits all along, never jibed with its destined-to-broken promises to the Arabs.

The Brits attempted to bribe and bully the Sharif into accepting their Zionist plans for Palestine. When neither of those underhanded tactics worked, they ousted him and his party and propped up their puppet. All of that's a matter of historical record -- no spin required.

yay or nay?...
The most important thing to keep in mind here, is that when you're implicating Fraudi Arabia in the 9/11 black operation, you're implicating Israel and the West by default. That's true, because from the day of its inception to this very day, FA has been little more than a thinly veiled western black ops asset.

I think the apparent effort to paint FA as the sole state sponsor of the events of 9/11 is a buck-naked attempt to milk that travesty for every last drop of pseudo-patriotic support for more death and destruction in the region. It wouldn't be the first time a former asset was thrown under the bus to keep the military industrial complex's gravy train rolling.

Most all the hi hijackers were from Saudi and indoctrinated in Saudi Arabia. bin laden was from Saudi as his family ( personal friends of Bush were and live in Saudi)

Bush Has Given the Saudis a Free Pass

Sorry too many jews involved. Security at airports, Port Authority of NY and NJ. Silverstone owned buildings and he and his kids absent that day, need I go on?
only that it was a joint CIA/mossad operation as these two videos which have never been debunked,prove.

Last edited:
In the words of one of the most respected leaders of the 9/11 Truth Movement:

"When the report of the Joint Congressional Inquiry into 9/11 was released in December 2002, it was met with considerable skepticism. That skepticism grew for a period of time but then was reduced to speculation about what was contained in the 28 pages that had been redacted by the Bush White House.

Various U.S. government leaders have since suggested that the missing 28 pages point to Saudi Arabia’s complicity in the 9/11 crimes. However such musings fail to discuss other important issues, like the links between the Saudi regime and the Western deep state, or the fact that, from the start, even the Saudis were calling for the 28 pages to be released. Discussion of the missing 28 pages also omits mention of the highly suspicious nature of the Inquiry’s investigation and its leaders.
" (Kevin Ryan, The 9/11 Joint Congressional Inquiry and the Missing 28 Pages, March 14, 2014)

A passing familiarity with the history and true nature of the relationship between "the Saudi regime and the Western deep state" is all that's needed to see the troubling ramifications of implicating the Saudis in the 9/11 black operation. As I said in a previous post, it amounts to implicating the West (via the CIA, the Mossad, ETC.) by default.

Forum List

Back