Selurong Introduction

Welcome Selurong.

Disclaimer: What you see here in USMB is not necessarily a true and accurate reflection of America as a whole. Parts of USMB can be more of a reflection of hole, a deep dark black hole.

Just thought you might want to be warned before you encounter some of our resident nutters.

:)

Welcome Selurong.

Disclaimer: What you see here in USMB is not necessarily a true and accurate reflection of America as a whole. Parts of USMB can be more of a reflection of hole, a deep dark black hole.

Just thought you might want to be warned before you encounter some of our resident nutters.

:)

Thanks for the welcome.

Welcome-Kids-Straight-Border-N292_XL.jpg

That's us ^^^^^^ excited because you are joining us.......:)

Welcome. I had the opportunity to visit your marvelous nation several years ago. Manila is an amazing city! All the best.

Welcome. I had the opportunity to visit your marvelous nation several years ago. Manila is an amazing city! All the best.

Wow. You visited Las Islas Filipinas? Thank You. The American legacy is strong here compared to other nations in Asia.

Welcome Selurong. The some interesting conversations on this message board. As Derideo-Te stated there are some dark strange places here.
Ooooh, I'm interested in those dark and strange things and people. XD

Sent from my RQ735-A using Tapatalk

Hello there! My name is Selurong. I am from the Philippines, but I am very interested in American related affairs.

Welcome aboard Selurong. Currently I'm doing business in the Philippines with 14 employees in Makati. Also have several Filipino employees here in U.S. Nice to see a Filipino member on this board. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Hello there! My name is Selurong. I am from the Philippines, but I am very interested in American related affairs.

Welcome aboard Selurong. Currently I'm doing business in the Philippines with 14 employees in Makati. Also have several Filipino employees here in U.S. Nice to see a Filipino member on this board. Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Thanks for the welcome. I hope your business stays profitable ^^

Sent from my RQ735-A using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back