"Selma" sucked; Boring

There's a pretty good book "Black like Me" written by a white journalist who traveled the South in the 50's passing as a Black man. He underwent some kind of skin treatment to darken his skin to be able to pass.
He spoke at my high school. He later died from the treatment, I forget what it was. The thing is race relations was hardly a secret, I didn't get it then and I don't now.

I moved from NYC in the late 60s to rural Mississippi. Racism was alive and well in the south, my high school wasn't segregated, blacks had their own water fountain and sat upstairs in the theater (and threw shit down on us, the smart move was to sit under the balcony). However, there was just as much racism in the north, they just weren't honest about it.

Liberals love to keep this country divided. Kind of sick considering the reality that blacks are blowing themselves away at over 4,500 per year. I guess we can't talk about all the innocent blacks being murdered as the thug has more rights.

That is the game strategy behind Identity Politics. That evil ideology has nearly destroyed this country and if we don't purge it from our universities, colleges and corporate culture, we are doomed to destroy ourselves.

Girlfriend forced me to go see "Selma". Payback for making her see Dumb and Dumber 2.

It sucked. Boring.

Summary: White people suck....blah blah blah....black people have it so rough in the 60s...blah blah...white cops suck black people are peaceful...blah blah blah.....nothing has changed and you should feel guilty.

Wasted $40 for tickets and popcorn/candy/drink for an experience I could get watching any hour of MSNBC.
How was dumb and dumber 2?

Girlfriend forced me to go see "Selma". Payback for making her see Dumb and Dumber 2.

It sucked. Boring.

Summary: White people suck....blah blah blah....black people have it so rough in the 60s...blah blah...white cops suck black people are peaceful...blah blah blah.....nothing has changed and you should feel guilty.

Wasted $40 for tickets and popcorn/candy/drink for an experience I could get watching any hour of MSNBC.
How was dumb and dumber 2?
Not as good as the original...how could it be? But it was hilarious. 100x than Selma

It sucked. Boring.

I figured it would be a bad movie. I have being preached at, and that movie showed all the signs of being a sermon.

It sucked. Boring.

It’s literally a movie about the CIVIL RIGHTS ERA in the 50-60’s...what the fuck we’re you expecting it to be about? Cars driving off airplanes? I’m it considering you literally forced your girl to see DUMB AND DUMBER I shouldn’t be surprised by this dumb ass comment smh.

It sucked. Boring.

It’s literally a movie about the CIVIL RIGHTS ERA in the 50-60’s...what the fuck we’re you expecting it to be about? Cars driving off airplanes? I’m it considering you literally forced your girl to see DUMB AND DUMBER I shouldn’t be surprised by this dumb ass comment smh.

Lol, you dredge up a 6 year old thread and call some one else dumb. You must be a liberal.

It sucked. Boring.

So you believe white people suck, and especially white cops.

You realize you're nothing but a race baiter, don't you?

Forum List

Back