Selling your toes at the Ximex Mall in Harare

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
People are reportedly making major cash and traveling from all over to the capital of the Tremendous Nation of Zimbabwe.

I've seen photos online of Africans with missing toes posing before their new Mercedes and other luxury items. Maybe some of those who are struggling in the Horn of Africa can make the trip?

People are reportedly making major cash and traveling from all over to the capital of the Tremendous Nation of Zimbabwe.

I've seen photos online of Africans with missing toes posing before their new Mercedes and other luxury items. Maybe some of those who are struggling in the Horn of Africa can make the trip?

Why? What makes a toe valuable?

Toes Foot GIF - Toes Foot - Discover & Share GIFs

This is disgusting racism that's obvious and purposely leaves only just a little room for denial.

More likely the days of denying are now in the past. How much more will it take for the situation in America to explode into violence?

This is disgusting racism that's obvious and purposely leaves only just a little room for denial.

More likely the days of denying are now in the past. How much more will it take for the situation in America to explode into violence?
How does black Africans, voluntarily offering their toes for sale, to other black Africans constitute racism..?

The bigger issue: Zimbabwe before independence was a productive land.

Under Mr. Mugabe, it deteriorated into a basket case of poverty (and oppression).

Today many more African people would be living a better life if they had stayed under the benevolent guidance of their European brothers.

I was going to make some macadamia nut cookies tomorrow... I think I'll pass and do sugar cookies instead....

Forum List

Back