SELF Magazine presents: "The Future of Fitness"

It can't be easy being overweight. I applaud efforts to improve one's health, improving one's diet, improving one's exercise regimen, even improving one's attitude. Not everybody has to have a supermodel body, and that's OK.
Totally agree. Nothing says this woman is incapable of starting where she is right NOW and making incredible changes to her health and appearance. The problem is, too many people are doing it out of a sense of demanding people applaud them for staying the same, even when "the same" is killing them.

Uff da. :laughing0301:

"One of my favorite things about working out is the feeling of freedom it can give you. If you’re a runner or a bicyclist, this can manifest in rather literal ways—the open road before you, the tiny spot behind you marking how far you’ve traveled. But it’s not just about the physicality of being free. A good run, a solid lifting session, or a sweaty HIIT workout can change your perspective, opening up your mind to the possibilities not only of what your body is capable of, but the world around you as well..."

What the Future of Fitness Really Looks Like

View attachment 588998

View attachment 588999

She's actually limber, I can't grab my foot like that.

Well, at least she’s getting some exercise and is flexible. More than some people do.

I’m more curious what the blurb on the cover “dealing with unnecessary encouragement at the gym” is all about. Seems like an entire magazine dedicated to resentment and denial.

Forum List

Back