SEIU vs SEALs / Terrorist vs Teabagger

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
So, saw on Fox today that the trial of our brave NAVY SEALs is going forward. Their crime? They caught a terrorist, who was part of the group that tortured and beheaded US contractors, and they- God forbid- punched him and bloodied his lip. And the Obama regime is going forward with prosecution.

BUT.......the Obama regime has YET to file hate crime charges on the SEIU thugs who lynched a black tea party member (thats a teabagger for you libs), and they have yet to file voter intimidation charges in Pennsylvania for the Black Panthers who showed up at voting booths in 08 with bats in hand to intimidate voters.

So, let me get this right:

Dedicate your life to the military, go through the hardest military training known to man, become a SEAL, go overseas, capture a terrorist who beheaded US employees, and give him a bloody lip = Prosecution.

Dedicate your life to the SEIU, demand money from people who earned it to pay for your health care, show up at a peaceful rally, then locate a black man who is supporting the opposing viewpoint, LYNCH the man, and Obama regime = no hate crime charge.

Dedicate your life to the Black Panthers, demand everything from everyone else, show up armed at a voting booth to intimidate voters, and Obama regime = no charges of voter intimidation.

So, there you have it folks. If your kid says "Daddy, when I grow up I either want to be a SEAL, a Black Panther or join the SEIU!" You better tell him to go the route of the Panthers or SEIU. It'll be safer.....in more ways than one. But, of course, Eric Holder and Obama have been long-time allies with known terrorists, so it's not really suprising. And to think, Bill Clinton along with Holder helped pardon several known terrorists who were ON VIDEO constructing bombs to use against the US.

Ahhhhhh..........the left never ceases to amaze me.

Forum List

Back